News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How does one post a picture?

Started by Mousetrap, July 10, 2018, 03:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mousetrap

I tried my best to post a picture, but it seems as if the help topics are not very clear in doing it.
Please help.
Evolution, the religion whereby one believes your children more human, and your parents more ape, than you!

The Human Mind, if it has nothing to do with Evolution...What an incredible entity...
If it does, what a waste!

Atheism, what a wonderful religion, where one believe to believe is erroneous.

Baruch

Quote from: Mousetrap on July 10, 2018, 03:17:56 AM
I tried my best to post a picture, but it seems as if the help topics are not very clear in doing it.
Please help.

You have to pull a picture from another web source.  Either your own cloud (Pinterest etc) or off of another cloud (Wikipedia).  You will either get a URL link showing or the actual picture show up.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Copy a picture url, go to your new post, click The monalisa icon, notations appear place The url between The appeared notations
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on July 10, 2018, 07:40:43 AM
Copy a picture url, go to your new post, click The monalisa icon, notations appear place The url between The appeared notations
Is that what that icon is?  I thought it was a pair of binoculars, but I just zoomed into about 1000% size, and yep, it's the Mona Lisa.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on July 10, 2018, 08:56:46 AM
Is that what that icon is?  I thought it was a pair of binoculars, but I just zoomed into about 1000% size, and yep, it's the Mona Lisa.
Same here, but I have the excuse of eye surgery.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mousetrap

Thanks for the assistance. What a job to get it done.
I used imgur.
works well.
Greetings
Evolution, the religion whereby one believes your children more human, and your parents more ape, than you!

The Human Mind, if it has nothing to do with Evolution...What an incredible entity...
If it does, what a waste!

Atheism, what a wonderful religion, where one believe to believe is erroneous.

Baruch

Quote from: Mousetrap on July 10, 2018, 10:36:53 AM
I used imgur.
works well.
Greetings

The only image that uploads directly, is you avatar ... sometimes.  That prevent copyright problems and storing problems.  But EU wants to ban even linking URLs .. unless you pay a tax, and get approval first (from the authorities).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mousetrap on July 10, 2018, 10:36:53 AM
I used imgur.
works well.
Greetings

Imgur is the easiest way.  I visit a few other sites that make it easy with a button.  This place doesn't.  I went crazy until I learned about Imgur.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 09:32:26 AM
Imgur is the easiest way.  I visit a few other sites that make it easy with a button.  This place doesn't.  I went crazy until I learned about Imgur.
Does it make you a member automatically? I just went there and they had my username like I had signed up...
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 13, 2018, 11:05:14 AM
Does it make you a member automatically? I just went there and they had my username like I had signed up...

Imgur already knows you.  It just hides, waiting,  I have stock.  Bwa ha-ha. 

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 11:13:19 AM
Imgur already knows you.  It just hides, waiting,  I have stock.  Bwa ha-ha. 
I have stock, lock, and one smoking barrel.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 13, 2018, 11:14:22 AM
I have stock, lock, and one smoking barrel.

Post that.  It sounds like an image from 'THE NIGHT BEFORE HALLOWEEN'!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 11:21:11 AM
Post that.  It sounds like an image from 'THE NIGHT BEFORE HALLOWEEN'!
PZ Myers

Cavebear