Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

72 Juicy Virgins

Started by pr126, July 07, 2018, 12:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Mousetrap on July 09, 2018, 05:40:11 AM
For what it is worth.
In Islam the Male gets to Paradise immediately when he dies in Jihad.
He receives 72 perpetual virgins.
There are only 4 women in Muslim paradise.
1. Pharaoh's wife
2. Kajidah, Muhammad's first wife.
3. Fathima, Muhammad's daughter
4. Mariam, mother of Issa (Mary, mother of Jesus)

Muhammad said, he was shown hell and the majority of its dwellers were women.
The reason for this is that they were deficient in their religion.
They were deficient in their religion because there were prayers they could not attend to when they had menses.
Now, which Muslim women can go to Paradise?
None.
This was the reason why Allah had to create women for Muslim men in the afterlife.

That is very clearly one on the most inane things I have ever read. 

And beyond inane, the most insulting, stupid, and insulting and stupid (yes I meant to repeat that) things I have ever heard of in my entire life.  Anyone who thinks that way should be shunned, ignored, and castigated forever.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

7th century Arabs were not smart at all.
Are 21st century Arabs marginally smarter?
Not if they still believe this crap.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on July 09, 2018, 10:14:29 AM
7th century Arabs were not smart at all.
Are 21st century Arabs marginally smarter?
Not if they still believe this crap.
Modern Moslems are about as smart about their religion as Christians were about theirs when they were butchering each other in 1200.  It takes time for religious idiocy to calm down.  Meanwhile, we are all paying the price.  Of both lunacies still.

Baruch

Quote from: Mousetrap on July 09, 2018, 05:40:11 AM
For what it is worth.
In Islam the Male gets to Paradise immediately when he dies in Jihad.
He receives 72 perpetual virgins.
There are only 4 women in Muslim paradise.
1. Pharaoh's wife
2. Kajidah, Muhammad's first wife.
3. Fathima, Muhammad's daughter
4. Mariam, mother of Issa (Mary, mother of Jesus)

Muhammad said, he was shown hell and the majority of its dwellers were women.
The reason for this is that they were deficient in their religion.
They were deficient in their religion because there were prayers they could not attend to when they had menses.
Now, which Muslim women can go to Paradise?
None.
This was the reason why Allah had to create women for Muslim men in the afterlife.

Then, In Christianity there are no Male or Female form of our afterlife.
We will have a body that does not age, ill or hurt.
It will be covered with light as clothing.

Technically, in extrabiblical sources ... we are seraphim ... Sandalphon is John the Baptist, and Metatron is Jesus (in Angel language).  So we are like the Human Torch from Fantastic Four.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Many a martyr may well be very disappointed when they get to paradise and find out the truth:

Martyrs, Virgins and Grapes
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 09, 2018, 01:44:58 PM
Many a martyr may well be very disappointed when they get to paradise and find out the truth:

Sadly, no one will ever experience any version of heaven, or happily, hell.

Unbeliever

Yeah, so they'll never know how badly they were cheated.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Make fun of Iowa all you want ... for some people it is Heaven, for others it is Hell ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 09, 2018, 01:49:06 PM
Yeah, so they'll never know how badly they were cheated.

Promise idiots anything they imagine they want and don't deliver.  Success in the real world. 

Or, as one businessman said "Sincerity is the key to success.  When you can fake that, you've got it made"!

Mermaid

Quote from: pr126 on July 07, 2018, 12:45:34 PM
In those cultures virginity is a very important thing.
It means you are getting unspoiled goods.

A non-virgin girl is damaged goods and a blemish on the family's honor.

You mean Christianity? I agree.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Munch

Quote from: Mermaid on July 09, 2018, 07:04:01 PM
You mean Christianity? I agree.

Is it just this thing were by you don't want to acknowledge that islam is still as bad today as what Christianity was back in times gone by, or would that conflict with your liberal bias to accuse a group of people from the middle east of wrong doing?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 09, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

Not exactly what those martyrs had in mind, eh?

"Well, the grapes are truly divine, but I was expecting more a divine harem, and less a greengrocier's heaven! Gyp!"
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Mermaid

Quote from: Munch on July 09, 2018, 07:19:32 PM
Is it just this thing were by you don't want to acknowledge that islam is still as bad today as what Christianity was back in times gone by, or would that conflict with your liberal bias to accuse a group of people from the middle east of wrong doing?
Why do you think I don't want to acknowledge it? You're wrong about that. By pointing out the hypocrisy of whining about Islam only, I am somehow biased?

Religion sucks. One is no worse than another. Christians can all blow me. Muslims can all blow me. Jews can all blow me.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on July 09, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

It all comes down to ... Jews.  Most Jews, including most Israelis, are Ashkenazi ... aka Europeans who happen to be Jewish.  They are not Kazars, those are Central Asian people who happen to be Jewish.  Oh ... wrong so called Middle Eastern group.  Most Muslims are Indian or Indonesian, not Arab.

Mermaid - Sorry, I have no wish to blow you, but don't take it personally ;-)

Here is the meta-message ... I am defined by who and what I hate.  Does anyone really think this is a good strategy?  How is this different than a Jew born after 1945 who wants to genocide all Germans, including those born after 1945?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Mermaid on July 09, 2018, 07:49:38 PM
Why do you think I don't want to acknowledge it? You're wrong about that. By pointing out the hypocrisy of whining about Islam only, I am somehow biased?

Religion sucks. One is no worse than another. Christians can all blow me. Muslims can all blow me. Jews can all blow me.

well, you know what, good, cause I don't distinguish religiosity differently, they all have the same insidious nature to them. Its just that we can today track and study how certain worship of these belief have declined in places across the world and ones that are still going strong.

So given that, I'll apologize for being flippant, sorry.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin