Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

72 Juicy Virgins

Started by pr126, July 07, 2018, 12:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

The West has nothing comparable ... ahem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md8uNCYX_Nc

At my age, I simply look, don't touch ;-))

Virginity is definitely over-rated!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

The Islamic Heaven is a curious and interesting place, especially to Western culture.  The Christian Heaven is not usually described in such graphic detail, although some Christians assign very specific attributes to it.  Sex is seldom mentioned and I guess in Heaven we are supposed to rise above such Earthly pleasures, but a best description of the Christian Heaven to me would be "unimaginable."  Of course, Christianity treats sex generally as some sort of sin, although Christians engage in it as much as anyone else.  But it's not surprising to me that sex is not emphasized in Christian Heaven.

In Islamic Heaven is described as the ultimate orgy, where a man will have he "strength" of a hundred men.  If the strength is interpreted as it is in the video, that would be sex somewhere in the neighborhood of 100-300 times a day.  Lets go with the 300.  That comes out to sex every 5 minutes, assuming one does not sleep.  There's hardly any time left to bomb public gatherings.

But there are few reports of actual Heaven from humans, and none at all from the actual dead ones.  To me, the Stargate TV series describes a Heaven most like the one I envision, at least until they portrayed it as a restaurant with Oma Desala as the waitress, but I suppose that could be construed as one of Daniel's dream states.  We all ascend to a higher plane where we exist as pure energy doing something or other.  Some form of ascended sex every 5 minutes could be a possibility, I suppose.  But it's hard to imagine, which is the key thing about the Heaven I suspect is out there existing as another dimension out of phase with our own.

Amen!

Baruch

Yes, in Islamic heaven, we have spiritual bodies, which are basically dicks ;-(

Jewish heaven?  Attending Torah study with Moses, or some lesser rabbi.  That is why there are no Gentiles in heaven.

Per the Mahabharata ... heaven and hell are illusions, the ultimate illusions.

Per the Buddha ... heaven is actually a step down from ordinary human life, because you need to get the hell out of Dodge, to stop reincarnating.  In Heaven you are a god.  Gods are just very long lived super-humans ... and that long lived part is a problem.  The ideal state for escaping reincarnation is to be a human.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud1zpHW3ito

Arabs are desert "dicks".  You have to know what kind of people you are dealing with.

Both kinds of circumcision are "African".  Officially Islam disapproves of non-Arabic practices, even by other Muslims.  However that doesn't mean they won't shoot you like a dog.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

73, counting People's Republic.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

Quote from: SGOS on July 07, 2018, 08:08:42 AM
The Islamic Heaven is a curious and interesting place, especially to Western culture.  The Christian Heaven is not usually described in such graphic detail, although some Christians assign very specific attributes to it.  Sex is seldom mentioned and I guess in Heaven we are supposed to rise above such Earthly pleasures, but a best description of the Christian Heaven to me would be "unimaginable."  Of course, Christianity treats sex generally as some sort of sin, although Christians engage in it as much as anyone else.  But it's not surprising to me that sex is not emphasized in Christian Heaven.

In Islamic Heaven is described as the ultimate orgy, where a man will have he "strength" of a hundred men.  If the strength is interpreted as it is in the video, that would be sex somewhere in the neighborhood of 100-300 times a day.  Lets go with the 300.  That comes out to sex every 5 minutes, assuming one does not sleep.  There's hardly any time left to bomb public gatherings.

But there are few reports of actual Heaven from humans, and none at all from the actual dead ones.  To me, the Stargate TV series describes a Heaven most like the one I envision, at least until they portrayed it as a restaurant with Oma Desala as the waitress, but I suppose that could be construed as one of Daniel's dream states.  We all ascend to a higher plane where we exist as pure energy doing something or other.  Some form of ascended sex every 5 minutes could be a possibility, I suppose.  But it's hard to imagine, which is the key thing about the Heaven I suspect is out there existing as another dimension out of phase with our own.

Amen!

Well, when asked which man will keep his wife after one husband dies and she marries her dead husband's brother (because Biblical times were the best), Jesus responded that neither would keep her. In Heaven, humans become "like the angels," which implies that angels don't have sex either. The Christian Heaven is far from above Earthly treasures, however. It's described as a place made of precious metals and stones like gold, where everybody gets a mansion, and there's a big feast that everyone outside will be jealous of.

The 72 virgins thing is a bit strange, though, in my opinion. They'll only be virgins temporarily, so that's kind of an odd specification for an "eternal" reward. Unless God just tosses out the used ones like trash and replaces them with new virgins, which given how much value Islamic texts put on women wouldn't be completely out of character. Speaking of which, what about the Heaven for women? Curious that there are no official descriptions of what women get in Heaven. Do they get 72 virgins? Nah, of course not. It's evil for women to sleep with multiple men, but it's perfectly fine for men to do it. Also, what happens to the wives? Do their husbands just completely forget about them after they get their 72 virgins?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Munch

honestly I find the concept of virgins being a sexual turn on or something to look forward to pretty ridiculous a concept. In my own experience, the best sex if from people who have had experience, and know what their doing, who have practices with toys and others.

Why have unripe fruit when letting it mature helps it taste better.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

In those cultures virginity is a very important thing.
It means you are getting unspoiled goods.

Also, that is why they need to get married as soon as possible.

Another thing is that the groom pays a dowry, in effect purchases the woman's virginity.

A non-virgin girl is damaged goods and a blemish on the family's honor.
See honor killings prevalent in primitive cultures.

pr126

QuoteThe 72 virgins thing is a bit strange, though, in my opinion. They'll only be virgins temporarily, so that's kind of an odd specification for an "eternal" reward. Unless God just tosses out the used ones like trash and replaces them with new virgins, which given how much value Islamic texts put on women wouldn't be completely out of character. Speaking of which, what about the Heaven for women? Curious that there are no official descriptions of what women get in Heaven. Do they get 72 virgins? Nah, of course not. It's evil for women to sleep with multiple men, but it's perfectly fine for men to do it. Also, what happens to the wives? Do their husbands just completely forget about them after they get their 72 virgins?
According to the Islamic sources, Allah repairs the hymen after every time so they are remaining virgins forever.
It is a 7th-century male fantasy that Muhammad spread about.

But the only ones are eligible to the celestial brothel are the soldiers of Allah who die in battle warring the infidels.

What happens to the females after they are dead?

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 28:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."

Islam is a religion for Muslim males.

Another perk for fighting and dying for the cause of Allah is that the mujaheed can claim intercession for 70 of his relatives from Allah. 
A very generous package.

Interesting to note that everything that is forbidden to a Muslim while alive, is permissible after death.

Quran 9:111
Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and are killed.

SGOS

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 07, 2018, 11:17:55 AM
The 72 virgins thing is a bit strange, though, in my opinion. They'll only be virgins temporarily, so that's kind of an odd specification for an "eternal" reward. Unless God just tosses out the used ones like trash and replaces them with new virgins,
According to the video, and in agreement with my own understanding (I can't remember where I got this understanding), the ex-virgins get refurbished through magic.  The fact that a woman who has been used, cannot by definition be a virgin, is ignored.  This refurbishment of virgins creates two mutually exclusive situations that exist side by side at the same time.  This is not permitted in logic, but totally acceptable in religion.

Years ago, there was some Christian movement to allow sexually active teens to reclaim their virginity.  They could just announce it, or agree to it, and presto!  They were virgins again.  There were probably provisions that they avoid further sex, but I can't remember if that was stipulated or just understood.  With the religious blessing, teens who had been having sex could now say they were virgins, and believe that it was not a lie.

I don't know if this thing faded, or if it's still around.  Although there is really not much new here.  Used women have been claiming they were virgins for centuries.  Guys, not so much.

Cavebear

What's the deal with virgins?  It not a great experience for either party.  Kinna messy. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mousetrap

For what it is worth.
In Islam the Male gets to Paradise immediately when he dies in Jihad.
He receives 72 perpetual virgins.
There are only 4 women in Muslim paradise.
1. Pharaoh's wife
2. Kajidah, Muhammad's first wife.
3. Fathima, Muhammad's daughter
4. Mariam, mother of Issa (Mary, mother of Jesus)

Muhammad said, he was shown hell and the majority of its dwellers were women.
The reason for this is that they were deficient in their religion.
They were deficient in their religion because there were prayers they could not attend to when they had menses.
Now, which Muslim women can go to Paradise?
None.
This was the reason why Allah had to create women for Muslim men in the afterlife.

Then, In Christianity there are no Male or Female form of our afterlife.
We will have a body that does not age, ill or hurt.
It will be covered with light as clothing.

Evolution, the religion whereby one believes your children more human, and your parents more ape, than you!

The Human Mind, if it has nothing to do with Evolution...What an incredible entity...
If it does, what a waste!

Atheism, what a wonderful religion, where one believe to believe is erroneous.