Author Topic: Origins of the Universe. (Creation versus science. Do they contradict?)  (Read 2406 times)

Offline Cavebear

Re: Origins of the Universe. (Creation versus science. Do they contradict?)
« Reply #330 on: July 21, 2018, 09:23:38 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No, they fear immigrants because they've been told to fear immigrants. They have no problem with them sweeping the streets, washing the dishes at Applebee's and mowing lawns. I used to help teach English to los nondocumentos in San Diego back in the day. The people in those classes tried very, very hard to learn the language, it was key to getting work and making a living. (I'm no English prof., I helped out in the homework seminars after class.)

I applaud both you and them.  And quite frankly, I won't be able to tell the difference between their children and my siblings'  And yes that is good.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

Re: Origins of the Universe. (Creation versus science. Do they contradict?)
« Reply #331 on: July 21, 2018, 09:27:06 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I applaud both you and them.  And quite frankly, I won't be able to tell the difference between their children and my siblings'  And yes that is good.

IF 100 million of them moved to New England (won't happen) then your siblings would be displaced.  I welcome all the conservative Catholics to the US ;-)  The liberal Hispanics are Pentecostal or Mormon.
שלום

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk