Origins of the Universe. (Creation versus science. Do they contradict?)

Started by Mousetrap, July 06, 2018, 09:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mousetrap

Quote from: Munch on July 13, 2018, 05:16:16 AM
Using your own logic, every christian is child abuser, because of what the Sisters of Nazareth did for decades to children
Still, I never wished any child to be hurt, But you continue to assist your Atheist brothers in their quest to shoot Christians, as did so many atheists did.
Do you think your actions are honorable?
Evolution, the religion whereby one believes your children more human, and your parents more ape, than you!

The Human Mind, if it has nothing to do with Evolution...What an incredible entity...
If it does, what a waste!

Atheism, what a wonderful religion, where one believe to believe is erroneous.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 02:44:38 AM
Bumperstickers are usually inaccurate.  I have none on MY car.
Mine says "DANGER, I DRIVE LIKE YOU!"
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Mousetrap on July 13, 2018, 04:34:59 AM
OK, so far we saw that the claim that the biblical description is incorrect on the Origins of the Universe, and the age of the Universe, is in contradiction with science; is not true at all.
As a matter of fact, a the claim that the Genesis description is incorrect, such as that the Biblical claim that the Universe to be 6 000 years old, is totally incorrect when one read the times as "Before the First day' which is clearly an expression that the age of the Earth is unknown, and definitely older than 6K.
I also showed that the Nebular Hypothesis is the only solid scientific explanation substantiated by scientific experiments and discoveries, that atheists are using as an explanation that the Bible is incorrect. What the Atheist obviously never knew, was that this Nebular Hypothesis, that is constantly proven correct as time passes, was compiled by Emmanuel Kant, which grasped as a Biblical student of Hebrew scriptures!
Now, I do not want any atheist to simply believe me, or to decide that I am either correct or wrong, but I expect one to at least go and find out for yourself!

To conclude on the matter of the Universe and Genesis.
I do not say any of my findings is cast in concrete, but what I do say is:

Dont ever again claim that the description on the Origins of the Universe from the Bible is derived from Mythology, or ancient simple camel herders, or Sumerian creation epochs, or whatever.

What I demonstrated, even though you will never agree, and you have the right too disagree, (I wont wish you to be shot) but that I, a simple man, can take your claim and keep you busy for a week and still show you that your point of opinion is bias.
Now, If we were to hold a court case, such as the Monkey trial, I am sure that a Jury will agree that any claim of non intellectual creation from Genesis based on my description, can not be claimed. Just as I will not be able to claim the existence of Divine creation.

So sue me and lets test my claim.
:police: :laugh:

I am pleased that you recognize all or most religious claims are false.  You might want to try going from there.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SGOS

Herein lies a good example of why creation science is not science, and should never be taught in science classes.

Mousetrap

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 06:59:35 AM
I am pleased that you recognize all or most religious claims are false.  You might want to try going from there.

You should 'go from there' and meet me at the following address.
Gen 1:1, and make a u turn at verse 30.
Continue for 6 days, but enter only for a short while in Zero time, and look around you. Set your Garmin and get to the Universal History of the Heavens, go through the 9 stages.
Press HOME.
Come back and tell me what you have learned.

Evolution, the religion whereby one believes your children more human, and your parents more ape, than you!

The Human Mind, if it has nothing to do with Evolution...What an incredible entity...

Cavebear

Quote from: Mousetrap on July 13, 2018, 07:53:41 AM
You should 'go from there' and meet me at the following address.
Gen 1:1, and make a u turn at verse 30.
Continue for 6 days, but enter only for a short while in Zero time, and look around you. Set your Garmin and get to the Universal History of the Heavens, go through the 9 stages.
Press HOME.
Come back and tell me what you have learned.

And then settle down in a library to actually study serious science.  Try it, it MIGHT do you some good...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 07:56:41 AM
And then settle down in a library to actually study serious science.  Try it, it MIGHT do you some good...
Most ranch-style "schools" don't have much of a library.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mousetrap

Quote from: SGOS on July 13, 2018, 07:50:23 AM
Herein lies a good example of why creation science is not science, and should never be taught in science classes.
Perhaps you want to teach your children only Evolution, Atheism, and hope they will be brainwashed into believing you as was done with your mind.
I taught my children both Atheism, and Religion, and my Daughter is today an Geologist with depth in her field unparalleled by her previously Atheist colleagues.
They all are huge admirers of the Bible now, and love to self study the scriptures and to discuss it with their friends.

But, If you want your children to mature braindead and closed minded, it is your problem. Please do not teach them that Atheists are not out there to shoot down Christians.
They might not understand your philosophy.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mousetrap on July 13, 2018, 08:00:05 AM
Perhaps you want to teach your children only Evolution, Atheism, and hope they will be brainwashed into believing you as was done with your mind.
I taught my children both Atheism, and Religion, and my Daughter is today an Geologist with depth in her field unparalleled by her previously Atheist colleagues.
They all are huge admirers of the Bible now, and love to self study the scriptures and to discuss it with their friends.

But, If you want your children to mature braindead and closed minded, it is your problem. Please do not teach them that Atheists are not out there to shoot down Christians.
They might not understand your philosophy.

You are so full of shit.
PZ Myers

Mousetrap

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 07:56:41 AM
While you are at it, take out Kant's and Stennos' publication, and try to criticize it.
Perhaps you will understand the core of science as discovered today.
Libraries, Philosophy dept.
ASk, there will be someone that can show you where to find these books.

Mousetrap

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 13, 2018, 08:01:13 AM
You are so full of shit.
Biologically, you are in error.
Please refer to some biological books and find out what the human body contains.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mousetrap on July 13, 2018, 08:03:35 AM
Please refer to some biological books and find out what the human body contains.
Okay, you're 95% shit.
PZ Myers

Mousetrap

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 13, 2018, 08:01:13 AM
You are so full of shit.
A very wize man said 2 000 years ago.
The mouth is full of what the heart runs over with.
Swearing is also a sign of immature intellect.
Personal insults are signs of arguments lost.
And much more.

Mousetrap

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 13, 2018, 08:05:13 AM
Okay, you're 95% shit.
I suggest an attempt at the library to assist you in biology will definitely help.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mousetrap on July 13, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

Well, technically, you probably are full of shit.  You have a lot of intestines full of it.  About 28 feet of it in various degrees of decomposition.

But I will also agree with Gawdzilla that you are mentally full of it.