News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The #WalkAway Movement

Started by pr126, July 05, 2018, 10:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
I never don't vote in primaries or general elections.  Primaries are the only reason I keep a party registery.

That is why I was a Democrat too, the caucus and the primary system.  If you still think that voting matters, then that is a good reason.  Just don't going the D or R party from shitsville.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on July 12, 2018, 06:51:44 PM
They are having a slap fight over a meme.

No I man when democrats join the republican party and become trump worshipers just because they learned left politicians lie and the Pc gang ar bunch of assholes. Going to another party because your hurt will not hurt i'll only worsen when you know that all politicians are liars and any group can be dicks.

Never go full retard.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 13, 2018, 07:43:57 PM
No I man when democrats join the republican party and become trump worshipers just because they learned left politicians lie and the Pc gang ar bunch of assholes. Going to another party because your hurt will not hurt i'll only worsen when you know that all politicians are liars and any group can be dicks.

Never go full retard.

America, full retard since 1775.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2018, 07:50:52 PM
America, full retard since 1775.

You mean since 1812. Th Revolution didn't count because the British went full Retard after the French and Indian War.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 13, 2018, 07:55:35 PM
You mean since 1812. Th Revolution didn't count because the British went full Retard after the French and Indian War.

Perhaps, we weren't united as a nation until the British burned down Washington DC.  That hurt our pride a lot.  Andrew Jackson revenged that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH6CsX_nOVs

Andrew Jackson wasn't Gandhi.  Wasn't pacifist (but was anti-British), and kept slaves (like Indians had for millennia).

Notice New England ... traitors in 1775, in 1812 and in 1861.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on July 09, 2018, 06:00:43 AM
Robert Mueller is still looking for evidence.
Millions of $$ and year later, finally he found.... nothing yet.
Give it time and a few million $$ more...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/13/russia-investigation-12-russian-nationals-indicted-2016-hacking/782471002/

"WASHINGTON â€" Twelve Russian military intelligence officers were charged Friday in a far-reaching hacking scheme that targeted the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton presidential campaign as part of the Kremlin's effort to undermine the 2016 election, the Justice Department announced."
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Shiranu on July 14, 2018, 02:18:54 PM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/13/russia-investigation-12-russian-nationals-indicted-2016-hacking/782471002/

"WASHINGTON â€" Twelve Russian military intelligence officers were charged Friday in a far-reaching hacking scheme that targeted the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton presidential campaign as part of the Kremlin's effort to undermine the 2016 election, the Justice Department announced."

hooray

Baruch

Yes, Boris and Natasha ... serve Fearless Leader, messing up Spotsylvania ... and looking stupid compared to Rocky and Bullwinkle.

The technical analysis of the DNC server, shows the data was pulled by an insider.  The Russians may have been guilty to trying to buy that (who wouldn't).  And given sting operations by everyone, including the FBI, if someone in a trench coat tried to sell you the inside stuff on X or Y ... you are an idiot.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 13, 2018, 07:55:35 PM

What's with the "Retard" obsession?  I'm asking because it might be a term I think I know but might have some different meaning to you.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Cavebear on July 17, 2018, 02:27:13 AM
What's with the "Retard" obsession?  I'm asking because it might be a term I think I know but might have some different meaning to you.

Read the fucking board, before you post sir.

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 17, 2018, 02:38:08 AM
Read the fucking board, before you post sir.

I asked a question, and I hope for an answer...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 17, 2018, 02:42:15 AM
I asked a question, and I hope for an answer...

You wanted confirmation bias for your virtue signaling.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 17, 2018, 06:58:45 AM
You wanted confirmation bias for your virtue signaling.

No I asked for evidence.  Something you and Draken-whatever don't seem to understand.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 05:08:01 AM
No I asked for evidence.  Something you and Draken-whatever don't seem to understand.

Any evidence that doesn't conform to your pre-conceived notions (mostly no theistic feelings from birth) is dismissed.  You learned how to be a political troll at a later age ;-)  Must have saved on dorm fees, living under a bridge ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 10:05:07 AM
Any evidence that doesn't conform to your pre-conceived notions (mostly no theistic feelings from birth) is dismissed.  You learned how to be a political troll at a later age ;-)  Must have saved on dorm fees, living under a bridge ;-)

You assume I always vote for one party.  How routine.