News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The World Cup Is Racist

Started by pr126, July 05, 2018, 12:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 05:10:31 AM
If ever there was nonsense in a post, that was proof of it.  A question about drug use in sports became the above quote is beyond comprehension.  Though I am sure you will try.

Libertarian = Libertine in this case, not the Republican thing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 10:06:50 AM
Libertarian = Libertine in this case, not the Republican thing.

And speaking of sports, THAT really came out of left field...  Are you actually sane in most senses of the term?  Well of course, you wouldn't actually know, would you?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 10:12:59 AM
And speaking of sports, THAT really came out of left field...  Are you actually sane in most senses of the term?  Well of course, you wouldn't actually know, would you?

What is a libertine?  Someone who thinks that "anything goes" ... what is a libertarian?  Someone who thinks that anything private business goes.  I had to clarify.  Of course not just gays are temped to make asses of themselves, the straight people are way ahead of them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 10:14:58 AM
What is a libertine?  Someone who thinks that "anything goes" ... what is a libertarian?  Someone who thinks that anything private business goes.  I had to clarify.  Of course not just gays are temped to make asses of themselves, the straight people are way ahead of them.

I didn't ask you what a "libertine" was.  I know the def quite well, and I'm not one.  It would seem you just invent/misread posts from others in your mind and then answer what you imagine they said. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 10:20:30 AM
I didn't ask you what a "libertine" was.  I know the def quite well, and I'm not one.  It would seem you just invent/misread posts from others in your mind and then answer what you imagine they said.

Ouch .. you have intuited my technique.  Must be because you have read all 23K plus posts I have made.  You do ... have time on your hands.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 10:22:45 AM
Ouch .. you have intuited my technique.  Must be because you have read all 23K plus posts I have made.  You do ... have time on your hands.

Nah.  I'm just between dinner and breakfast, considering eggs or pancakes.  And I certainly have not read all your posts.  Most times, I have you on "ignore".  But I'm bored tonight.  It is your lucky day.  I'm clicking "read the post"

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 10:31:30 AM
Nah.  I'm just between dinner and breakfast, considering eggs or pancakes.  And I certainly have not read all your posts.  Most times, I have you on "ignore".  But I'm bored tonight.  It is your lucky day.  I'm clicking "read the post"

Too bad you don't have a bot to do that for you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 10:39:25 AM
Too bad you don't have a bot to do that for you.

If I had a bot THAT GOOD, I would* be here trading posts with you.

Oh dear, I meant "wouldn't" a la Trump...