News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump in the UK

Started by pr126, July 13, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 17, 2018, 01:28:26 AM
It is now clear that Trump prefers dictators, wants to be one himself, and does not care a whit for democracy.

We have preferred dictators since about 1946.  Trump is just one of many tyrants.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 17, 2018, 02:24:15 AM
At the Federal Presidential level, yes.  At most all other equal and lower levels, No.  In most levels and Congressional elections, it is a democracy.  There isn't a single descriptive that encompasses both Executive and Congressional and lower level elections.

That was by design.  But if you D folks could make hay from a dictatorship, you would be for it.  Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.  There was a brief moment in late 2016 when some liberals were calling for the Black Messiah (aka Obama) to invalidate the election and become our Baby Doc Duvalier.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 17, 2018, 06:52:23 AM
Look in Mirror, Pravda subscriber.

Darn, my subscription never quite got set up.  Maybe because I THINK THEY ARE IDIOTS?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 05:05:55 AM
Darn, my subscription never quite got set up.  Maybe because I THINK THEY ARE IDIOTS?

Bet you love Time magazine however .. which has revealed itself, like the New York Times, to be completely partisan and Deep State.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 10:03:37 AM
Bet you love Time magazine however .. which has revealed itself, like the New York Times, to be completely partisan and Deep State.

No, I don't read 'Time'.  I read Scientific American, Smithsonian, Archeology, Consumer Reports, and Wood magazines.  None of wgich seem to be involved in 'Deep State' conspiracies as in your mind.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 10:09:20 AM
No, I don't read 'Time'.  I read Scientific American, Smithsonian, Archeology, Consumer Reports, and Wood magazines.  None of wgich seem to be involved in 'Deep State' conspiracies as in your mind.

Well that last one is suspicious ... Deep Woods?  Isn't that a Nixon period code name? ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 10:13:29 AM
Well that last one is suspicious ... Deep Woods?  Isn't that a Nixon period code name? ;-))

Rosemary aside...

Wood is about building stuff with wood.  I do that.  Aside from crossing swords on my part with dagger wielding fools like you, and do a lot of things.  One is building rough furniture.