News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The ONE THING?

Started by Mousetrap, July 04, 2018, 03:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mousetrap

Quote from: Cavebear on July 09, 2018, 07:24:06 AM
Well, first, if you consider the Christian bible is correct, you aren't an atheist.  You have the right to change your mind of course.  Just that you should have good reasons.

Second, so exactly what part of the bible changed your mind?  Hypothetically, it must have been impressive.
The creation epoch.
Evolution, the religion whereby one believes your children more human, and your parents more ape, than you!

The Human Mind, if it has nothing to do with Evolution...What an incredible entity...
If it does, what a waste!

Atheism, what a wonderful religion, where one believe to believe is erroneous.

Mousetrap

Quote from: SGOS on July 09, 2018, 08:10:17 AM
I don't think he's going to get to that until he's done talking about how he's going to tell us about his experience at some unspecified time in the future.  It could be a month at the rate he's going, and I actually think he has no intention of telling us anything.
No, by the weekend I will be done, perhaps at the latest next week Friday we will finish on what Science says about the origins of the universe.
Evolution, the religion whereby one believes your children more human, and your parents more ape, than you!

The Human Mind, if it has nothing to do with Evolution...What an incredible entity...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 09, 2018, 09:08:26 AM
The question was to point out that he can't.  Like a theist even COULD.  LOL!

I can show you a picture of any living human, and thus show you a demi-god, but then y'all already know that.  Hate of humanity is what most humans stand for.  They can't stand their own kind.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 09, 2018, 09:03:03 PM
Well...if he's seen it and he's an atheist now, then we can deduce that...

Deduce what?  That he has looked at superstition and accepted it?  That he has looked at rational thought and rejected it?  Both, it seems.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

I wonder if he goes to a mosque and preaches this shit?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 13, 2018, 11:03:07 AM
I wonder if he goes to a mosque and preaches this shit?

Its possible.  All *I* know is what I say in reply.  One never knows what others do after or before being here do one?   I would bet potato chips that he does...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 11:19:14 AM
Its possible.  All *I* know is what I say in reply.  One never knows what others do after or before being here do one?   I would bet potato chips that he does...
He's still breathing, so maybe not.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 13, 2018, 11:20:02 AM
He's still breathing, so maybe not.

Try stuffing more potato chips down his throat.  I bet he can't hold his breath forever.  'Another one bites the dust'  LOL!

trdsf

Quote from: Mousetrap on July 10, 2018, 03:20:51 AM
No, by the weekend I will be done, perhaps at the latest next week Friday we will finish on what Science says about the origins of the universe.
Oh, no.  You're already done.  You haven't the faintest idea what science is and how it works.  And since you've been provided with the current scientific understanding and you reject it, you've descended into willful ignorance.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on July 13, 2018, 04:07:05 PM
Oh, no.  You're already done.  You haven't the faintest idea what science is and how it works.  And since you've been provided with the current scientific understanding and you reject it, you've descended into willful ignorance.

Typical voter.  They must have them in South Africa too ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on July 13, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

Willful ignorance is one of the saddest of human failures.  To have facts at hand and ignore them is proof of denial of information available to us all.  And when we have facts at hand, and some people deny them, that is a good reason to ignore those people.

Mousetrap

Quote from: Cavebear on July 17, 2018, 01:53:51 AM
Willful ignorance is one of the saddest of human failures.  To have facts at hand and ignore them is proof of denial of information available to us all.  And when we have facts at hand, and some people deny them, that is a good reason to ignore those people.
I agree!
Do you?

Baruch

Mousetrap, you and any other Biblical theist needs to see this, if you haven't already ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x2SvqhfevE
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mousetrap

Baruch, Loved it man!
Look at this one, it is Hillarious Clinton!!!
God Bless you!

Baruch

Quote from: Mousetrap on July 19, 2018, 08:02:14 AM
Baruch, Loved it man!
Look at this one, it is Hillarious Clinton!!!
God Bless you!

Yes, derived from the holy scripture of Lenny Bruce ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.