transgenderism and gay conversion 'therapy'

Started by Munch, July 03, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: Baruch on July 11, 2018, 12:46:22 PMI am centrist, not progressive (Marxist).  Not regressive either (Monarchist).  There is no progress, just virtue signaling by the next generation who thinks they know it all, and don't.
You say that...but I dunno, all you've deigned to reveal to us so far is that you're very strongly anti-liberal and somewhat traditionalistic.

Cavebear

PR, I suspect children ARE transgender from birth.  I don't know WHY, but they are.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 13, 2018, 12:45:36 AM
You say that...but I dunno, all you've deigned to reveal to us so far is that you're very strongly anti-liberal and somewhat traditionalistic.

Lets see ... turn the US and the rest of the world into Venezuela ... or be called a Nazi?  As a Jewish person, we are not only smart, we understand Gentile insanity all too well.

Sorry, Washington was a Nazi ... he had slaves (and didn't exactly free them in his will).  The US is Nazi Germany, 150 years before Nazi Germany.  Give us your 15 minute hate, or buy a damn Macintosh.

Yes, traditional in the sense that, if it works, don't fix it.  If it is broken, fix it or discard it.  Common sense, not insane Robespierre or Lenin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 02:52:41 AM
PR, I suspect children ARE transgengender from birth.  I don't know WHY, but they are.

I actually agree.  Our current diagnostic process might be a little flakey, because we limit who can get hormones or operations.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on July 12, 2018, 03:10:35 AM
Ad hominem is not an argument.
Unless you have nothing else.

Argument or not, she isn't wrong though.

*shrug*
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on July 14, 2018, 02:16:46 PM
Argument or not, she isn't wrong though.

*shrug*

You can't help some people...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 17, 2018, 03:31:45 AM
You can't help some people...

Yes, ad hominem behavior on your part ... never happens.  You can't help yourself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Making sexual dysfunction appear normal

QuoteNot only did the mayor create a list of what seems like LSD-inspired sexual categories (i.e., gender-bender, gender fluid, non-binary, and the ever popular drag king), but his far left Commission on Human Rights made it illegal to use any of those 31 categories improperly.  Anyone who does so in public is subject to a fine of up to $250,000.  Moreover, the commission warns people to use the correct pronoun when addressing one of those "genders" and apologize in the event of a mistake.

QuoteSpeaking of no moral foundation, recently, California governor Jerry Brown signed the "Gender Recognition Act," which makes it easier for "transgender, intersex and non-binary people to obtain state-issued identity documents that reflect their gender."  It seems to me that what California and New York are doing is enabling the capricious minds of the mentally defective.  If someone walks along the street and vociferously proclaims that he is Napoleon, the responsible thing to do is get him some psychiatric help.  De Blasio and Brown would probably agree with him and advise him to invade Russia.
Preferably in winter.

Baruch

Governor Brown is a politician, so of course he has no standard of morality.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Russia is using gay rights as a means of keeping Eastern European nations out of the EU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZL8Mx6Vp3Y
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

If I were Russia, I wouldn't want anything to do with W Europe either.  Poland, like Russia, still has some decency ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 20, 2018, 06:57:24 PM
If I were Russia, I wouldn't want anything to do with W Europe either.  Poland, like Russia, still has some decency ;-)

Decency in Russia?  That is an interesting idea. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 04:46:46 AM
Decency in Russia?  That is an interesting idea.

Americans, lying feral dogs since 1775?  So I guess you do consider Poland to be decent?  By omission?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.