transgenderism and gay conversion 'therapy'

Started by Munch, July 03, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Quote from: Cavebear on July 03, 2018, 11:40:25 PM
I suspect you are going to be hit for that a lot.  You just said that anyone who isn't straight heterosexual isn't "normal". 
I believe the last sentence clarified the previous "quoted" text.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

"Normal" is a statistical concept, it isn't necessarily rhetorical.  The majority of people are normal hetero men and women.  Being something else is abnormal.  But ... one person can be right about something, even if all the rest of society says they are wrong!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

I agree with the view that everybody should exist in our society and live without being subjecting any prejudice, whatever their appereance or political or religious view are... ones who are gay are included here... A true democracy requires that...

Therapy never works. For myself, they can never achieve in converting me into feeling a woman. I also don't think chemicals would work.

Cavebear

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on July 06, 2018, 06:17:39 AM
I agree with the view that everybody should exist in our society and live without being subjecting any prejudice, whatever their appereance or political or religious view are... ones who are gay are included here... A true democracy requires that...

Therapy never works. For myself, they can never achieve in converting me into feeling a woman. I also don't think chemicals would work.

You have issues.  Issues are not necessarily wrong.  I wish you the best outcome...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

I believe that the transgender agenda (the keyword here is agenda) is designed to exclude as many as possible from the gene pool.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on July 09, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
I believe that the transgender agenda (the keyword here is agenda) is designed to exclude as many as possible from the gene pool.

Let's say that I may be up too late.  But let's also say I am still rational.  It's the "agenda" that you mentioned that sticks in my craw.  The only "agenda" I see here is a fear of "people not like you". 

I'm not one of the people you seem to fear as "others".  But I AM one who thinks they have a right to exist with full rights.  When it comes down to THIS, I have to consider you a Nazi pariah unworthy of further consideration.  Nice knowing you,  I learned a LOT about irrational hate from you.

pr126

Transgender is ideologically driven. It has a purpose.
It is part of the culture war.

Would they dare impose transgender agenda on Muslim children? I don't think so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYxnGeAnVmA

Notice the ethnicity of the "gender confused" people.

Ever wondered why only western white people are targeted?
Why no Muslims, Latinos, Middle Eastern, African, Asian, African American people taking part in this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUrtD8BTjxY

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on July 09, 2018, 11:57:54 AM
Transgender is ideologically driven. It has a purpose.
It is part of the culture war.

Would they dare impose transgender agenda on Muslim children? I don't think so.

Notice the ethnicity of the "gender confused" people.

Ever wondered why only western white people are targeted?
Why no Muslims, Latinos, Middle Eastern, African, Asian, African American people taking part in this?

No PR, "Transgender is ideologically driven" is a false thought.  Given the struggle they have through life, how can you believe they do it for some "ideological purpose".  What have they to gain in a world that hates them.  I do not understand them perfectly.  I often suspect there is just some neurologically misconstructed  brain pathways.

But the important thing to understand is that, to them, their world is what it is, and their desires are completely right to them.  I do not understand it myself, but it is right to them and denying it is like telling someone to change their skin color to suit others. 

How tall are you?  Can you change that by an act of will?  You can't change some things that seem to be innate.  Give the people unlike you a rest.  Please. 

The older I get, the more I understand, and some of the understanding is both hard and overdue.

pr126

OK, ask yourself when this "phenomenon" started to go mainstream? 10, 5, or 2 years ago?

Did this happen in your school days? Was this always so?

Are we normalizing mental illness?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on July 09, 2018, 01:19:46 PM
OK, ask yourself when this "phenomenon" started to go mainstream? 10, 5, or 2 years ago?

No, we are normalizing Marxism.  And after the failure of the first Greening Of America ... they are going for the Molding Of America 50 years later.  Pond scum in other words.

Anything ideological, and turning anything including Greek yogurt into a political case, only serves the Elite.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on July 09, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

It isn't an illness ...

There were always "others" in our school years.  We were cruel to them.  We didn't understand what drove them.  We were taught to act that way.    Some of us thought about it.

Cable (from South Pacific a story of understanding differences):
You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear
You've got to be carefully taught.

You've got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made,
And people whose skin is a diff'rent shade,
You've got to be carefully taught.

Baruch

Yes, you were a bad boy in school (back when we were both in school) ... please do penance at the local Catholic Church already!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Let me virtue signal for another miserable oppressed group, the transgendered people whom we are creating daily by the thousands, starting the indoctrination in children's nurseries and primary schools all over the west.
White children only.
All for the greater good of course.

If you disagree, you are a bigoted hater, a Nazi.

https://youtu.be/IjY8vuureOc

Baruch

I happen to agree that gay etc isn't an ideology.  But using gayness for political purposes, is ideological.  This is the result of universal Identity politics.  The liberals here of course deny their Identity politics, except when they don't.  The Dems and the Labors plan a revolution, and a bloody Leftist dictatorship (so they are projecting that, plausibly ... on the Right).  The frogs-at-heart are always planning a bloody revolution.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.