Author Topic: transgenderism and gay conversion 'therapy'  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Hydra009

Re: transgenderism and gay conversion 'therapy'
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2018, 12:45:36 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am centrist, not progressive (Marxist).  Not regressive either (Monarchist).  There is no progress, just virtue signaling by the next generation who thinks they know it all, and don't.
You say that...but I dunno, all you've deigned to reveal to us so far is that you're very strongly anti-liberal and somewhat traditionalistic.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2018, 02:52:41 AM »
PR, I suspect children ARE transgender from birth.  I don't know WHY, but they are.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 03:30:40 AM by Cavebear »
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2018, 07:24:47 PM »
You say that...but I dunno, all you've deigned to reveal to us so far is that you're very strongly anti-liberal and somewhat traditionalistic.

Lets see ... turn the US and the rest of the world into Venezuela ... or be called a Nazi?  As a Jewish person, we are not only smart, we understand Gentile insanity all too well.

Sorry, Washington was a Nazi ... he had slaves (and didn't exactly free them in his will).  The US is Nazi Germany, 150 years before Nazi Germany.  Give us your 15 minute hate, or buy a damn Macintosh.

Yes, traditional in the sense that, if it works, don't fix it.  If it is broken, fix it or discard it.  Common sense, not insane Robespierre or Lenin.
שלום

Offline Baruch

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2018, 07:25:44 PM »
PR, I suspect children ARE transgengender from birth.  I don't know WHY, but they are.

I actually agree.  Our current diagnostic process might be a little flakey, because we limit who can get hormones or operations.
שלום

Online Shiranu

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2018, 02:16:46 PM »
Ad hominem is not an argument.
Unless you have nothing else.

Argument or not, she isn't wrong though.

*shrug*
I've Got Love, Fuck Your Money.

Don't feed the douche-trolls.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2018, 03:31:45 AM »
Argument or not, she isn't wrong though.

*shrug*

You can't help some people...

Offline Baruch

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2018, 06:49:22 AM »
You can't help some people...

Yes, ad hominem behavior on your part ... never happens.  You can't help yourself.
שלום

Offline pr126

« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2018, 09:11:33 AM »

Not only did the mayor create a list of what seems like LSD-inspired sexual categories (i.e., gender-bender, gender fluid, non-binary, and the ever popular drag king), but his far left Commission on Human Rights made it illegal to use any of those 31 categories improperly.  Anyone who does so in public is subject to a fine of up to $250,000.  Moreover, the commission warns people to use the correct pronoun when addressing one of those "genders" and apologize in the event of a mistake.

Speaking of no moral foundation, recently, California governor Jerry Brown signed the "Gender Recognition Act," which makes it easier for "transgender, intersex and non-binary people to obtain state-issued identity documents that reflect their gender."  It seems to me that what California and New York are doing is enabling the capricious minds of the mentally defective.  If someone walks along the street and vociferously proclaims that he is Napoleon, the responsible thing to do is get him some psychiatric help.  De Blasio and Brown would probably agree with him and advise him to invade Russia.
Preferably in winter.
"Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their free will."
 - Joseph Goebbels

Offline Baruch

« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2018, 01:06:07 PM »
Governor Brown is a politician, so of course he has no standard of morality.
שלום

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2018, 03:26:20 PM »
Russia is using gay rights as a means of keeping Eastern European nations out of the EU:

"The Republicans went from Abraham Lincoln to Sarah Palin to Donald Trump. No wonder they don't believe in evolution."
Any Borowitz

Offline Baruch

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2018, 06:57:24 PM »
If I were Russia, I wouldn't want anything to do with W Europe either.  Poland, like Russia, still has some decency ;-)
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2018, 04:46:46 AM »
If I were Russia, I wouldn't want anything to do with W Europe either.  Poland, like Russia, still has some decency ;-)

Decency in Russia?  That is an interesting idea. 

Offline Baruch

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2018, 09:33:11 AM »
Decency in Russia?  That is an interesting idea.

Americans, lying feral dogs since 1775?  So I guess you do consider Poland to be decent?  By omission?
שלום

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk