United States Ranked 10th Worse Nation For Women

Started by Shiranu, June 29, 2018, 07:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Unfortunately, he'll probably die a natural death to end his presidency.

But then, I'm a pessimist, so maybe I'm wrong - I sure hope so. I hope he'll be out for criminal activity.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on July 13, 2018, 03:40:15 PM
Just setting himself up for the future when his presidency ends

An all American tradition, just ask Obama.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

If he wasn't a billionaire prior to being president, he will be when he leaves office.  He and his family are being made rich beyond belief.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 13, 2018, 09:32:16 PM
If he wasn't a billionaire prior to being president, he will be when he leaves office.  He and his family are being made rich beyond belief.

Jealous much?  You are free to follow Jesus' advice, give away all you have, and enter into holy poverty ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2018, 11:58:36 PM
Jealous much?  You are free to follow Jesus' advice, give away all you have, and enter into holy poverty ;-))
Much like Mousetrap you love to make pronouncements and then consider it so.  Either that or you love to make inane statements about what somebody has posted.  This time you have done both.  Why don't you join mousetrap on an island somewhere where you can unite happily ever after?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 14, 2018, 09:03:23 AM
Much like Mousetrap you love to make pronouncements and then consider it so.  Either that or you love to make inane statements about what somebody has posted.  This time you have done both.  Why don't you join mousetrap on an island somewhere where you can unite happily ever after?

There was a guy, who joined here shortly after I did, 3 years ago.  A Brit.  He didn't stay long.  His complaint was ... we are all a bunch of hateful SOBs.  So to quote President Reagan ... "there you go again" ... but not so bad.

I am sure you will be at the Place Du Concorde shouting with glee as the blade comes down.  Revolutionaries are like that.  Would you feel less jealous if the Federal Reserve printed up a palette of fresh $100 and send you one?  How much will it take to buy off your envy?

BTW - I don't envy the rich.  So I have no reason to hate them either.  I do feel concern for the poor, that is why I am going to donate blood this morning.  We are all ugly in some ways, myself included.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on July 14, 2018, 09:19:34 AM
There was a guy, who joined here shortly after I did, 3 years ago.  A Brit.  He didn't stay long.  His complaint was ... we are all a bunch of hateful SOBs.  So to quote President Reagan ... "there you go again" ... but not so bad.

I am sure you will be at the Place Du Concorde shouting with glee as the blade comes down.  Revolutionaries are like that.  Would you feel less jealous if the Federal Reserve printed up a palette of fresh $100 and send you one?  How much will it take to buy off your envy?

BTW - I don't envy the rich.  So I have no reason to hate them either.  I do feel concern for the poor, that is why I am going to donate blood this morning.  We are all ugly in some ways, myself included.
How do you know how I feel about the rich?  Or Trump for that matter?  I don't envy anybody.  What I do feel for the rich is their destructive greed.  That is not envy--that is hatred.  I don't envy anybody making money, especially from their own efforts or ideas.  What I hate, tho, is making money off other people's sweat and work.  Nobody should be allowed to gouge the people who work for them nor society in general.  Giving welfare to oil companies falls into that category--the super rich do take care of each other so that they can make even more money.  That is not envy--that is hatred.  I have enough to last me to my last days; I am content in my own life.  But Trump and company would take that if they could.

orcus

Yeah America is a corporatocracy. The handouts to corporations and banks seem to eclipse handouts to the poor in this country.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 14, 2018, 10:35:50 AM
How do you know how I feel about the rich?  Or Trump for that matter?  I don't envy anybody.  What I do feel for the rich is their destructive greed.  That is not envy--that is hatred.  I don't envy anybody making money, especially from their own efforts or ideas.  What I hate, tho, is making money off other people's sweat and work.  Nobody should be allowed to gouge the people who work for them nor society in general.  Giving welfare to oil companies falls into that category--the super rich do take care of each other so that they can make even more money.  That is not envy--that is hatred.  I have enough to last me to my last days; I am content in my own life.  But Trump and company would take that if they could.

You convicted yourself.  Do you read your own posts?  I know you can, you are one of the smartest people here.

And I am sure, you have direct info on the Trump and Trump family business accounts, just like you also have the same with the Obamas and Clintons ... you are CPA for all of them, right?

Sorry, every tyrant will take all you have.  There are how many tyrant/millionaires in the US?  Several million I believe.  Or you can just go communist, and shut down all the corporations in favor of government run agencies ;-)  Cavebear and I would like that.  Come into my DMV office, asking for a driver's license renewal ... and hear "Hell No".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: orcus on July 14, 2018, 10:54:31 AM
Yeah America is a corporatocracy. The handouts to corporations and banks seem to eclipse handouts to the poor in this country.

True ... the poor should get nothing ... who the hell do they think they are ;-)

If you want to help the poor, go and be a Jewish carpenter.

Unhappy people hate themselves, hate their friends and enemies, hate their relatives, hate their jobs, hate their government ... hate humanity.  Like pr126 says with the Evil Emperor post ... feel the hate, let it flow thru you ... the US can be the next Revolutionary France, only without any culture.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 13, 2018, 09:32:16 PM
I expect he's being (or will be) paid by Putin and his gang of oligarchs.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 14, 2018, 10:35:50 AM
I have enough to last me to my last days; I am content in my own life.  But Trump and company would take that if they could.
Oh, they will.
God Not Found

Mike Cl

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 14, 2018, 01:45:48 PM
I expect he's being (or will be) paid by Putin and his gang of oligarchs.

They claim .. whoever they always are ... that Putin has stolen 40+ billion from Russia, into his Swiss bank account.  So actually he could buy quite a few Trumps ;-)

Everyone in the US, per capita, owed $3000 per trillion dollars in debt to China.  Add that up and basically the Chinese have the legal right to put the entire US into indentured servitude, making artificial teeth for FoxCon.  It is so funny illiterates calling for free stuff ... the US is a total bankrupt.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

He campaigned for President for personal gain (after never expecting to win).   The day he leaves office, he should be charged with multiple financial, treason, and tax crimes.  And he knows it...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!