Opposing the Transgender Movement

Started by pr126, June 30, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 02, 2018, 09:30:32 AM
There is an actual Nazi running for Congress in Illinois right now. As in card-carrying, Hitler-saluting, Holocaust-denying Nazi. And in case you already forgot, actual Nazis killed people in Charlottesville last year and nothing was done about it.

The difference between our paranoia and yours is that ours is based in reality.

Yes, sure.  I agree.  The way to stop Nazis is to not let them into government and stop their attempts to make local militias supporting their ideas in freedom terms that appeal to crazy people who think vaccines are poisons, think that the "gummint" is out to steal their freedom to use federal parks for personal use, and are certain other people who aren't as nuts as them are COMMIES.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 02, 2018, 09:30:32 AM
There is an actual Nazi running for Congress in Illinois right now. As in card-carrying, Hitler-saluting, Holocaust-denying Nazi. And in case you already forgot, actual Nazis killed people in Charlottesville last year and nothing was done about it.

The difference between our paranoia and yours is that ours is based in reality.

Don't vote for the bastard then.  But it was OK for Nazis to march past a synagogue in Skokie Illinois .... or isn't that liberal?

And yes, we have real card carrying communists in government ... for decades now.  But they call themselves Marxists now ... so everything is OK.

Tell me folks, if you had a totalitarian asshole, who didn't dress up as Third Reich, would you still be afraid?  Or is it just the hot uniform?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

I'm just glad I don't live inside pr's clinically extremely paranoid head.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 04, 2018, 11:13:09 AM
I'm just glad I don't live inside pr's clinically extremely paranoid head.
I don't think anybody lives there. Just that thing Harry found under the bench in Not King's Cross.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 04, 2018, 11:41:16 AM
I don't think anybody lives there. Just that thing Harry found under the bench in Not King's Cross.
lmfao

Cavebear

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 04, 2018, 06:28:35 PM
lmfao

I don't think your opinion was "fucking arrogant".  It seems rational to me.

I'm a straight guy and I'm attracted to straight women.  I don't really get the attraction to other "arrangements".  But everyone needs what they need and desires who they desire.  Personally, I wish everyone was "straight" so that things would not be so complicated.  But reality is what reality is and I accept that.  I think it is time for some other people to get used to that.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!