Author Topic: Every State in the US  (Read 651 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: Every State in the US
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2018, 10:11:33 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And again, where are you sleeping tonight?  I offerred more taxes to help the poor and homeless.  You moralize.  You hypocrite...

Offered, didn't give.  There has to be a shelter near you.  Don't bother giving more to the IRS (as Warren Buffet has proposed).  Cut out the $$^&%^ middleman.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2018, 12:34:25 PM »
Offered, didn't give.  There has to be a shelter near you.  Don't bother giving more to the IRS (as Warren Buffet has proposed).  Cut out the $$^&%^ middleman.

I DO cut out the middleman personally.  The taxes are for my tightwad conservative Republican neighbors who wouldn't give a free restaurant coupon to a homeless family...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2018, 02:28:04 PM »
I DO cut out the middleman personally.  The taxes are for my tightwad conservative Republican neighbors who wouldn't give a free restaurant coupon to a homeless family...

Trivialities aren't what we are talking about.  Give up everything, choose to be a homeless person.
שלום

« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2018, 02:28:57 PM »
That's what I've done, but do I get any credit from the Christians? Hell no!
"Over the course of my career as an undercover officer in the C.I.A, I saw Russian intelligence manipulate many people. I never thought I would see the day when an American president would be one of them."
Will Hurd

Offline Baruch

« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2018, 02:29:59 PM »
That's what I've done, but do I get any credit from the Christians? Hell no!

Out of context, this was to be after Cavebear's last post?  If so, I take this as sarc.  If you are living out of a dumpster, you couldn't be posting.
שלום

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2018, 02:32:07 PM »
Wrong! We do have libraries, you know.
"Over the course of my career as an undercover officer in the C.I.A, I saw Russian intelligence manipulate many people. I never thought I would see the day when an American president would be one of them."
Will Hurd

Offline Baruch

« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2018, 02:39:08 PM »
Wrong! We do have libraries, you know.

Sorry, I don't think they allow half naked savages with bones it the nose to use the rest room, let alone the computers.  Starbucks might.
שלום

« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2018, 02:41:46 PM »
And yet, here I am.
Will Hurd

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2018, 02:47:57 PM »
Out of context, this was to be after Cavebear's last post?  If so, I take this as sarc.  If you are living out of a dumpster, you couldn't be posting.

Nor would you.  But I spent years in a 2 bedroom apartment with 5 guys, eating hamburger helper-helper and dodging cockroaches falling from the ceiling at night.  I came REAL close to the street a few times.    But I did avoid it, so I will never know.

Like a Rolling Stone never picking up moss...

Offline Baruch

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2018, 03:10:37 PM »
And yet, here I am.

Good thing Starbucks let you in ;-)

Yeah, Cavebear ... tell me about fighting water seepage in my slum apartment bedroom, while i am typing this.  No, not quite a dumpster.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2018, 03:12:14 PM »
Good think Starbucks let you in ;-)

Never ever been in a Starbucks.  Jerk...

« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2018, 03:12:37 PM »
I've never been in a Starbucks in my life. We do have a local coffee shop I go on Tuesdays to play chess, though. I post from the library, as I'm sure I've mentioned before. Why do you care?
Will Hurd

Offline Baruch

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2018, 03:15:44 PM »
I've never been in a Starbucks in my life. We do have a local coffee shop I go on Tuesdays to play chess, though. I post from the library, as I'm sure I've mentioned before. Why do you care?

And you bachelor man cave dwellers never get out, or know about the Starbucks controversy this past Spring.
שלום

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk