Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Every State in the US

Started by pr126, June 27, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on July 10, 2018, 07:42:07 PM
I don't think I could afford it.

See, you need to tax those rich hippies and gays (who made their money from weed?).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 10, 2018, 07:41:44 PM
Have a brother who hitched across half the country with his wife.  You guys are much braver than I.
I never had the least bit of trouble from anyone. Met a lot of very nice people.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 10, 2018, 07:50:34 PM
I never had the least bit of trouble from anyone. Met a lot of very nice people.
Good.  I've given a few rides, but don't do that at all when I'm with my wife.  Anyway, I really am glad that it works for you.  Still you are braver than I. :))
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on July 09, 2018, 04:20:43 PM
It is easy to agree with you.  But I bet Baruch will manage to disagree., LOL!
Ask me how many fucks I give about that disagreement.  I can't think of a way to get that number as high as zero.  :D
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Compromise = I get everything I want ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 10, 2018, 09:29:49 PM
Good.  I've given a few rides, but don't do that at all when I'm with my wife.  Anyway, I really am glad that it works for you.  Still you are braver than I. :))
Well, not any more. I wouldn't hitchhike now unless my life depended on it - and maybe not even then.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 09, 2018, 07:28:44 PM
Eh, I don't know about that.  I have plenty of "radical" positions (like single payer or living wage) and I'm willing to accept half measures, provided of course that it's understood as a temporary solution and lobbying for the actual position will resume in the future.

For what it is worth, I support both.  Minimum wage should provide a decent apartment to a single or married couple.  And kids should never want for basics.  Increase the tax on the rich (me included).
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 09:11:05 AM
For what it is worth, I support both.  Minimum wage should provide a decent apartment to a single or married couple.  And kids should never want for basics.  Increase the tax on the rich (me included).

You and Warren Buffet can donate all you have at the nearest shelter ... hypocrite.  I am donating blood tomorrow.  Do you?

Unfortunately, in an political-economy, you can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.  Sucks to be human.  You can have all the decency you want, move to Sweden.  I knew a guy online, Vietnam vet, who did just that.  He had a good run before the feminists and Muslims screwed it all up.  Wish every college student had done that, including Cheney and Clinton ... so we would have never heard of them again.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2018, 07:34:36 PM
You and Warren Buffet can donate all you have at the nearest shelter ... hypocrite.  I am donating blood tomorrow.  Do you?

Unfortunately, in an political-economy, you can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.  Sucks to be human.  You can have all the decency you want, move to Sweden.  I knew a guy online, Vietnam vet, who did just that.  He had a good run before the feminists and Muslims screwed it all up.  Wish every college student had done that, including Cheney and Clinton ... so we would have never heard of them again.

In what way did my suggestion that people like me who "have" should be taxed more make me a "hypocrite"? 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 17, 2018, 01:40:43 AM
In what way did my suggestion that people like me who "have" should be taxed more make me a "hypocrite"?

Do you live on the street yet?  Then don't talk about the poor.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 17, 2018, 07:05:49 AM
Do you live on the street yet?  Then don't talk about the poor.

Typically backwards in all arguements.  I offerred to pay more taxes in part for the homeless.  Where are YOU sleeping tonight?  Are you willing to pay more taxes to help those needier?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 08:37:18 AM
Typically backwards in all arguements.  I offerred to pay more taxes in part for the homeless.  Where are YOU sleeping tonight?  Are you willing to pay more taxes to help those needier?

I accept your reductio ad absurdum .. please donate all of yours (there is always a faster gun and a poorer person in town).  Trying to be Jesus now?  Hmm.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 09:47:14 AM
I accept your reductio ad absurdum .. please donate all of yours (there is always a faster gun and a poorer person in town).  Trying to be Jesus now?  Hmm.

Again, you offer a reverse argument.  I did not pretend to be the Jesus.  Not did I suggest that all should give all. 

I asked you a question.  With all your moralizing, where are YOU sleeping tonight?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 09:52:20 AM
Again, you offer a reverse argument.  I did not pretend to be the Jesus.  Not did I suggest that all should give all. 

I asked you a question.  With all your moralizing, where are YOU sleeping tonight?

I don't moralize.  I know what a criminal I am.  But I do 'send up' all the virtue signaling here by the regular hypocrites.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 09:57:43 AM
I don't moralize.  I know what a criminal I am.  But I do 'send up' all the virtue signaling here by the regular hypocrites.

And again, where are you sleeping tonight?  I offerred more taxes to help the poor and homeless.  You moralize.  You hypocrite...