Author Topic: Every State in the US  (Read 1342 times)

Online Baruch

Re: Every State in the US
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2018, 07:43:03 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think I could afford it.

See, you need to tax those rich hippies and gays (who made their money from weed?).
שלום

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2018, 07:50:34 PM »
Have a brother who hitched across half the country with his wife.  You guys are much braver than I.
I never had the least bit of trouble from anyone. Met a lot of very nice people.
“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”
Miyamoto Musashi

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2018, 09:29:49 PM »
I never had the least bit of trouble from anyone. Met a lot of very nice people.
Good.  I've given a few rides, but don't do that at all when I'm with my wife.  Anyway, I really am glad that it works for you.  Still you are braver than I. :))
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent,
Is he able but not willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able or willing?
Then why call him god?

Offline trdsf

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2018, 12:56:32 AM »
It is easy to agree with you.  But I bet Baruch will manage to disagree., LOL!
Ask me how many fucks I give about that disagreement.  I can't think of a way to get that number as high as zero.  :D
Sir Terry Pratchett, on being told about the theory that the universe is a computer simulation: "If we all get out and in again, would it start to work properly this time?"

Online Baruch

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2018, 01:38:41 AM »
Compromise = I get everything I want ;-)
שלום

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2018, 02:06:53 PM »
Good.  I've given a few rides, but don't do that at all when I'm with my wife.  Anyway, I really am glad that it works for you.  Still you are braver than I. :))
Well, not any more. I wouldn't hitchhike now unless my life depended on it - and maybe not even then.
“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”
Miyamoto Musashi

Online Cavebear

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2018, 09:11:05 AM »
Eh, I don't know about that.  I have plenty of "radical" positions (like single payer or living wage) and I'm willing to accept half measures, provided of course that it's understood as a temporary solution and lobbying for the actual position will resume in the future.

For what it is worth, I support both.  Minimum wage should provide a decent apartment to a single or married couple.  And kids should never want for basics.  Increase the tax on the rich (me included).
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Online Baruch

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2018, 07:34:36 PM »
For what it is worth, I support both.  Minimum wage should provide a decent apartment to a single or married couple.  And kids should never want for basics.  Increase the tax on the rich (me included).

You and Warren Buffet can donate all you have at the nearest shelter ... hypocrite.  I am donating blood tomorrow.  Do you?

Unfortunately, in an political-economy, you can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.  Sucks to be human.  You can have all the decency you want, move to Sweden.  I knew a guy online, Vietnam vet, who did just that.  He had a good run before the feminists and Muslims screwed it all up.  Wish every college student had done that, including Cheney and Clinton ... so we would have never heard of them again.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 07:36:36 PM by Baruch »
שלום

Online Cavebear

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2018, 01:40:43 AM »
You and Warren Buffet can donate all you have at the nearest shelter ... hypocrite.  I am donating blood tomorrow.  Do you?

Unfortunately, in an political-economy, you can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.  Sucks to be human.  You can have all the decency you want, move to Sweden.  I knew a guy online, Vietnam vet, who did just that.  He had a good run before the feminists and Muslims screwed it all up.  Wish every college student had done that, including Cheney and Clinton ... so we would have never heard of them again.

In what way did my suggestion that people like me who "have" should be taxed more make me a "hypocrite"? 

Online Baruch

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2018, 07:05:49 AM »
In what way did my suggestion that people like me who "have" should be taxed more make me a "hypocrite"?

Do you live on the street yet?  Then don't talk about the poor.
שלום

Online Cavebear

« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2018, 08:37:18 AM »
Do you live on the street yet?  Then don't talk about the poor.

Typically backwards in all arguements.  I offerred to pay more taxes in part for the homeless.  Where are YOU sleeping tonight?  Are you willing to pay more taxes to help those needier?

Online Baruch

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2018, 09:47:14 AM »
Typically backwards in all arguements.  I offerred to pay more taxes in part for the homeless.  Where are YOU sleeping tonight?  Are you willing to pay more taxes to help those needier?

I accept your reductio ad absurdum .. please donate all of yours (there is always a faster gun and a poorer person in town).  Trying to be Jesus now?  Hmm.
שלום

Online Cavebear

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2018, 09:52:20 AM »
I accept your reductio ad absurdum .. please donate all of yours (there is always a faster gun and a poorer person in town).  Trying to be Jesus now?  Hmm.

Again, you offer a reverse argument.  I did not pretend to be the Jesus.  Not did I suggest that all should give all. 

I asked you a question.  With all your moralizing, where are YOU sleeping tonight?

Online Baruch

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2018, 09:57:43 AM »
Again, you offer a reverse argument.  I did not pretend to be the Jesus.  Not did I suggest that all should give all. 

I asked you a question.  With all your moralizing, where are YOU sleeping tonight?

I don't moralize.  I know what a criminal I am.  But I do 'send up' all the virtue signaling here by the regular hypocrites.
שלום

Online Cavebear

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2018, 10:04:02 AM »
I don't moralize.  I know what a criminal I am.  But I do 'send up' all the virtue signaling here by the regular hypocrites.

And again, where are you sleeping tonight?  I offerred more taxes to help the poor and homeless.  You moralize.  You hypocrite...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk