The so called conscience of the Left ... for the children

Started by Baruch, June 22, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Wow, it's almost like I'm not some raving fanatic like you want to stereotype me as.

Crazy.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 23, 2018, 09:16:28 PM
Wow, it's almost like I'm not some raving fanatic like you want to stereotype me as.

Crazy.

You are a young adult, still short on life experience, and I hope in time you get those "interesting" life experiences.  It is much more than getting a gold star for just showing up ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 23, 2018, 06:21:00 AM
Because it's better than the hellhole they live in
And besides, all they have to go on is what they've seen and heard from our television and media. They don't know how things really are here. If they did, they'd stay the hell away unless they've got good money.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 24, 2018, 05:31:13 PM
And besides, all they have to go on is what they've seen and heard from our television and media. They don't know how things really are here. If they did, they'd stay the hell away unless they've got good money.

The probably winner in the Mexican presidential election today ... Obrador ... says all the Mexicans should move the US on Monday ;-)  They want to not only make Mexico more like Venezuela, they want to extend it all the way to the N Pole.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_general_election,_2018

Well as pro-Hispanic like Shiranu ... but from a non-Left POV ... I see no problem.  Just don't expect 10 million more Mexican immigrants, to necessarily vote Democratic.  With a Left victory, it will the Right going north, like the Cubans did after Castro.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

1.  Nations have the right to control their borders.
2.  Children should stay with parents.
3.  Intelligent people should be able to manage both.
4.  We aren't doing that.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 25, 2018, 08:45:38 AM
1.  Nations have the right to control their borders.
2.  Children should stay with parents.
3.  Intelligent people should be able to manage both.
4.  We aren't doing that.

1. Nations are predatory.  They aren't herbivore, they are T-rex.
2. Children should do as they are told, or get out of the house.
3. There are no pink unicorns, or intelligent people
4. See #3

Please enjoy becoming an involuntary part of Taco Tuesday.  You will go down well with Pace picante sauce, not that NYC kind and a Dos Equis.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

So does MSM do what it does, because of feels ... or are they taking orders from a political party, or from the Deep State?

It was an easy excuse at the Nuremberg trials, that the Nazis were just incompetent at human relations.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on June 25, 2018, 11:11:32 AM
This is EXACTLY Why People Don't Trust the Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pShzC3xe2Es

It was an editorial graphic PR.  It was understood not to reflect a real meeting. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 28, 2018, 05:00:04 AM
It was an editorial graphic PR.  It was understood not to reflect a real meeting.

You are a poly-sci major, not the average voter.  i am surprised MSM didn't show Trump (based on real life events) striking the child.  He probably did have to swat his own sometimes, just not that particular one.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Baruch

Thanks to Photoshop, we will never know for sure.  1984 is more high tech in real life than in the book.  The Internet is the perfect device for putting news down the memory hole.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.