Romans 13 and Christian ("White") Supremacy

Started by Shiranu, June 16, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 17, 2018, 02:17:33 AM
I have to wonder about the authenticity of that verse. It seems exactly like the sort of thing that would be added after the Roman government became Christian. Very convenient for those in power to be immune from criticism because God supposedly ordained them. Also kinda funny that Conservative Christians would embrace that theology, considering it was rebellion that created this country in the first place.

They did remember rebellion, but only for White folk, and they re-rebelled in 1861.  Rebellion isn't a panacea.  And yes, the Romans were editing the NT all along the way, unofficially or officially.  People might read it and get confused.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 17, 2018, 02:36:32 AM
People on the extreme ends always think centrists are on the other side.
Am I an "extremist"?

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on June 17, 2018, 02:40:25 AM
Am I an "extremist"?

You seem one-issue obsessed ... but I see your cooking and gardening posts.  I think you are an gastronome cat lover who is in a country falling apart.  Most old people get paranoid, normal development.  Too much cumulative change.  Too much disillusionment.

The British Empire was falling apart in 1914, internally and externally.  Without accidental differential power from localized industrial revolutions, the Europeans wouldn't have had colonial empires in the first place.  Britain would have had to confine the depredation to the usual suspects .. Ireland, Scotland and France.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: pr126 on June 17, 2018, 02:40:25 AM
Am I an "extremist"?

Would you say right wingers are extremists? The two words may sound alike, but extreme ≠ extremist.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Gilgamesh

pr126

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 17, 2018, 02:53:18 AM
Would you say right wingers are extremists? The two words may sound alike, but extreme ≠ extremist.
Wanting to punch people with all your might is centrist? How?
That is what Antifa does.

Blackleaf

Quote from: pr126 on June 17, 2018, 03:01:07 AM
Wanting to punch people with all your might is centrist? How?

He did say he wanted to punch both sides. It doesn't get much more middle of the road than that.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

pr126

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 17, 2018, 03:04:08 AM
He did say he wanted to punch both sides. It doesn't get much more middle of the road than that.
He should join Antifa.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on June 17, 2018, 03:15:12 AM
He should join Antifa.

Hmmm. So you are now admitting Antifa are not, infact, leftists but just radicals...

Maybe progress IS being made.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

What is the difference between right and far right?
The “far” turns it into a prejorative.

Shiranu

QuoteWhat is the difference between right and far right?

Quite alot actually. Which is why you don't see me saying that anyone to the right of me is racist, is bigoted, is whatever... it's people who act racist who are racist, who are bigoted that are bigoted, and so forth.

That's the fundamental difference... I don't run around talking about how everyone left (or right) of me, or of a different belief than me, is inherently evil or on the brink of being evil. I don't post youtube videos about someone ranting on about how we are at the precipice of disaster with either the left or the Muslims being just minutes away from completely destabilizing Western culture.

Not everything is black and white like that, and I'm not going to generalize hundreds of millions of people just because there are bad seeds amongst them. It feels stupid to have to ask for that type of respect in return, but I also realise the people who don't show it are just big of nutjobs as the radicals they condemn... I don't just condemn everyone who agrees with them on smaller things.

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 17, 2018, 03:52:08 AM

Not everything is black and white like that, and I'm not going to generalize hundreds of millions of people just because there are bad seeds amongst them. It feels stupid to have to ask for that type of respect in return, but I also realise the people who don't show it are just big of nutjobs as the radicals they condemn... I don't just condemn everyone who agrees with them on smaller things.

I call bullshit, when you open a topic doing just that, against white people.
And since you are mixed race, this isn't one of those 'i can because I am' things, no, your just as bigoted as those you accuse
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 17, 2018, 02:44:59 AM
To a centralist, yes.

Also your very clearly not a centrist, so stop pretending you are.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 17, 2018, 07:13:40 AM
Also your very clearly not a centrist, so stop pretending you are.

"I'm more moderate than you, no you aren't, yes I am ... " from Annie Get Your Ideology

Antifa is no longer in the news ... why?  Their controllers (Deep State) have shut them down temporarily.  Same as the Nazi Brown/Black Shirts or Soviet (pre Lenin) labor agitators.  Antifa was a tool of Stalin originally.

"completely destabilizing Western culture" ... the West does this without politics, without Muslims, it is called "destruction capitalism" or "chaos capitalism" ... if there is no change, there is no opportunity, so mega capitalism is now big enough to rock our boat just to prevent stagnation, and to create opportunity.  Of course this is only good for the one's rocking the boat.  If the 20o8-2009 crisis didn't happen, it would have been necessary to create it.  And the next boat rocking is coming very soon ... gotta burn some poor people to keep warm, don'tcha know.  Politics and Muslims and Africans and Latin Americans are just secondary items.  There will be one-world currency, you will be chipped ... for the children.  Remember to moo when you are treated as cattle, if not chattel.

Past is prologue ... even in scifi ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvYulbPo0LQ
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.