Romans 13 and Christian ("White") Supremacy

Started by Shiranu, June 16, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Again, this thread literally had nothing that was anti-white, I even went out of my way to say I disagreed with the aspects of the post that seemed to lean towards anti-whiteness, and I am STILL accused of being anti-white.

Just how insecure are your complexion, honestly, when any criticism you think is some oppression towards you?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Shiranu on June 17, 2018, 09:14:20 PM
Again, this thread literally had nothing that was anti-white,

LITERALLY IT DIDNT GUYS

Shiranu

QuoteAlso seems like you care enough to often criticize any criticism...

Yeah, I'm going to stop you right there.

I don't have a problem with valid criticism. What I have a problem with is when you post stories that are simply not true, such as the library burning or the no-go zones that even Fox News went back and admitted were lies.

I have a problem with articles that claim that in Sweden the police are doing this or that to favour Muslims by taking one quote out of context (or completely making up a police chief), that when you translate the entire article says something completely different.

I have a problem with videos that take 20 second clips from a full speech by a Prime Minister to make it sound like he is saying all white women need to start getting fucked by Arabs and Africans, when... no fucking shit... that's not what he actually said.

I have a problem with proclaiming that several hundred million people are all potential terrorists, should be deported or banned from a country, should be tossed into camps with horrible standards of living because, "it's what they deserve for trying to come here".

When I start saying shit like that about Christians or white people, then 110% fucking hold my ass to the fire for it. But until I do, fuck off with trying to act like our positions are anything the same.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Quotewe live in the internet age. Fact that you don't look it up just means you don't want to know what it means rather then being incapable of doing so.

I'm saying he doesn't know what it means, since the image he keeps on posting doesn't fit the description... nor do the overwhelmingly majority of pictures I've posted.

Jesus christ, yall really will grasp for anything.

Soy boy would have been closer, but that's not what he said so... tough shit for him.

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Shiranu on June 17, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

I don't have a problem with valid criticism. What I have a problem with is when you post stories that are simply not true, such as the library burning or the no-go zones that even Fox News went back and admitted were lies.

I have a problem with articles that claim that in Sweden the police are doing this or that to favour Muslims by taking one quote out of context (or completely making up a police chief), that when you translate the entire article says something completely different.

I have a problem with videos that take 20 second clips from a full speech by a Prime Minister to make it sound like he is saying all white women need to start getting fucked by Arabs and Africans, when... no fucking shit... that's not what he actually said.

I have a problem with proclaiming that several hundred million people are all potential terrorists, should be deported or banned from a country, should be tossed into camps with horrible standards of living because, "it's what they deserve for trying to come here".

When I start saying shit like that about Christians or white people, then 110% fucking hold my ass to the fire for it. But until I do, fuck off with trying to act like our positions are anything the same.

When women being raped and beaten by mudslimes in no go zones skyrockets but its okay because now the government doesnt record the ethnicity or religion of sexual assault perpetrators and cucks like shiranu will deny the reality of the thousands of victims because 'muh social justice' is more important than actual social justice.

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 17, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

Your welcome to try, but nah.

QuoteI don't have a problem with valid criticism. What I have a problem with is when you post stories that are simply not true, such as the library burning or the no-go zones that even Fox News went back and admitted were lies.

you still think the no go zones are a lie? You want to believe that, because it suits your narrative.

QuoteI have a problem with articles that claim that in Sweden the police are doing this or that to favour Muslims by taking one quote out of context (or completely making up a police chief), that when you translate the entire article says something completely different.

So cause of one article thats proof that all mass migration is perfect and there isn't a crocked system in place? right..

QuoteI have a problem with videos that take 20 second clips from a full speech by a Prime Minister to make it sound like he is saying all white women need to start getting fucked by Arabs and Africans, when... no fucking shit... that's not what he actually said.

And anyone with common sense would have seen the entire video and come to the conclusion thats what it was.

QuoteI have a problem with proclaiming that several hundred million people are all potential terrorists, should be deported or banned from a country, should be tossed into camps with horrible standards of living because, "it's what they deserve for trying to come here".

or, you know, because the countries these people are immigrating to, don't have the resources to support them, and them being in camps is there own fault for being this mass collective of people who expected everything given to them, when some countries they immigrated to can barely support themselves.

QuoteWhen I start saying shit like that about Christians or white people, then 110% fucking hold my ass to the fire for it. But until I do, fuck off with trying to act like our positions are anything the same.

your never going to be close to any of these positions, on either side of the fence. I guess thats why you can only complain about Christianity like todays version is an evil theocratic empire, despite, you know, it not being so where you are, since you live in a secular country, but whatever.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

Baruch

If that girl singer keeps that up, she is going to break something ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

@Gilgamesh

[admin]Due to your recent posts, we staff have decided to implement a 6 month ban. The reasoning is--- Repeated violation of rules- 5:No flaming, personal insults or attacks----- 6: No Posting of personal info----- 10: No trolling----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- Learn to play nice and be civil or get out. This is your final warning. Next time you decide to act rabid on here, you will be permanently removed. I feel 6 months SHOULD be enough time to go over and memorize the rules... hopefully.[/admin]

Here is a link to the rules, since you seem to have such a hard time finding it http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=5589.0

PickelledEggs

Oh. And I didn't catch that "mudslime" comment  until this moment, Gilgamesh.

Feeling a little bit extra good about the decision that was made.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Munch on June 17, 2018, 08:51:37 PM
Shiranu, you are really passionate about telling the evils of Christianity in the modern world.
Why not so passionate about the role islam has in it? Or would that offend people you know saying anything bad against it with the same derision?

Actually given what you just said Gilgamesh its no surprise, since in the same way certain people in the west don't think outside the bubble of their own creed, like certain people on this forum thinks the worst things in the world only extends to outside their front door. Meanwhile, despite having the ability to look across the world, the same people choose not to, and just live in their bubble.

I was friends with a white south African who moved to the uk due to the threat of what was happening there, his families fears for their lives, and so they moved and had to work their way up here leaving everything behind, that pretty much shook his family up, having to vacate their home because of the threat of being killed in their own homeland.

This is why I take some of the stuff PR says on board, being someones who actually needed to travel from country to country due to issues he faced there, Stuff like that you can't just read about and pretend to have that experience.

The sins of one group do not justify the sins of another. Muslims are not the subject of this thread. Why bring them up? You're reminding me of people who say "what about Hillary" every time Trump is criticized.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

PickelledEggs

Yeah.... Munch, you used to be so good at holding a conversation and more and more recently, you're relying on fallacies to try and back up your position...

No need to throw in the kitchen sink, and bring up unrelated topics. If you have a point against someone else's position and it holds water, it can hold water on it's own and not trying to do a "well look at what these guys did!"

You would be all over someone else if they did that against your point, so don't do it to them. Let's debate this correctly and productively, if we're going to debate

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 18, 2018, 03:21:56 AM
Yeah.... Munch, you used to be so good at holding a conversation and more and more recently, you're relying on fallacies to try and back up your position...

No need to throw in the kitchen sink, and bring up unrelated topics. If you have a point against someone else's position and it holds water, it can hold water on it's own and not trying to do a "well look at what these guys did!"

You would be all over someone else if they did that against your point, so don't do it to them. Let's debate this correctly and productively, if we're going to debate

I do enjoy a decent conversation. But when certain posters start throwing around half baked political rhetoric with a hypocritical tang to it, sometimes the only way you can ground them is to call them out on it.
And if that involves opening a broader perspective based on examples and comparisons, so be it.

As for the article itself, why keep saying this has nothing to do with white people.. When the article is making it very clear its about white supremacy? Seems a tad disingenuous
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

Because it IS about white people, in that a story about political corruption in China benefits the Han population disproportionately... the race is not what's being held to the flame, the system they manipulate to benefit from it is. There is nothing racist or anti-white, anti-Han to point out that they are benefiting from a broken ideology.

To focus on the whiteness of it, for either side, is to miss the entire point of the article; that within Christian doctrine there is this framework for powerful people to exploit it.

That is all this article was about. It was about white people in a very limited context only, and one that entirely misses the original plot.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Shiranu on June 18, 2018, 04:54:16 AM
Because it IS about white people, in that a story about political corruption in China benefits the Han population disproportionately... the race is not what's being held to the flame, the system they manipulate to benefit from it is. There is nothing racist or anti-white, anti-Han to point out that they are benefiting from a broken ideology.

To focus on the whiteness of it, for either side, is to miss the entire point of the article; that within Christian doctrine there is this framework for powerful people to exploit it.

That is all this article was about. It was about white people in a very limited context only, and one that entirely misses the original plot.

Actually after reading said article it isn't about white supremacy at all, it is about Romans 13 and how people us it to justify anything evil like slavery or shit like that center in Brownsville Texas. You don't have to be white to use Roman 13, but whit assholes often us it because it way created to defend such BS. I bet Roman 13 could be used for anything an asshat would try to defend.

Yes the author used "white supremacy", but it wasn't like he was shaking it all white pop no only the assholes. Which is totally different from many articles that so full of racial bias like Shiranu's bias for example that makes it seem more about white people in general.