I would love to know who scheduled that...

Started by trdsf, June 16, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

First, be it known that Columbus, Ohio has gotten itself a reputation as being the San Francisco of the Midwest.  Which means we can be fabulous in beige or something.

Be it also known that our annual Pride Festival started on Friday.

I would love to know what genius decided that yesterday would be a great day for Vice-Bigot Pence to not only show up here, but put him up in a hotel on (I am not making this up) Gay Street.

So we held a dance party for him outside his hotel.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

aitm

whomever did....deserves a nice big award.....ore at least 15 minutes of Warhol justice....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Gawdzilla Sama

:entendreon:Columbus was famous for boldly going where no man had gone before :entendreoff:
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Quote from: trdsf on June 16, 2018, 08:52:51 PM
First, be it known that Columbus, Ohio has gotten itself a reputation as being the San Francisco of the Midwest.  Which means we can be fabulous in beige or something.

I would love to know what genius decided that yesterday would be a great day for Vice-Bigot Pence to not only show up here, but put him up in a hotel on (I am not making this up) Gay Street.

It couldn't've happened to a more deserving fellow...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on June 16, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

I'm sure his/her ass is fired by now, but my cheers to that person...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!