I'm Not Sure What To Do With This Thing-a-ma-Bob

Started by SGOS, June 16, 2018, 08:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 17, 2018, 07:15:09 AM
The bedbugs are stuck in your fur ;-)

Nah, they are parasites that bite and leave.  And if you don't have their small bites and don't find them on the sheets at 3 A.M., you don't have them.  But I was a but paranoid about bedbugs and cockroaches right after Dad moved in from FL in 2014.  Fortunately. we brought neither with him. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SGOS

This new resurgence of bed bugs is quite scary.  Every time I stay in a motel, I think about it, and it gives me the creeps.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on July 25, 2018, 08:09:53 AM
This new resurgence of bed bugs is quite scary.  Every time I stay in a motel, I think about it, and it gives me the creeps.

Gives me the creeps too.  Especially since the cats sleep around and under the sheets sometimes and I get claw-pricks from them.  And tick-bites from out side.  But none ever show the distinctive signs of bedbugs.  And since I wake up at night frequently and toss back the covers to look, I rest assured...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 25, 2018, 09:23:34 AM
Gives me the creeps too.  Especially since the cats sleep around and under the sheets sometimes and I get claw-pricks from them.  And tick-bites from out side.  But none ever show the distinctive signs of bedbugs.  And since I wake up at night frequently and toss back the covers to look, I rest assured...

Ninja ticks ... you will never see them coming ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 25, 2018, 07:48:06 AM
Nah, they are parasites that bite and leave.  And if you don't have their small bites and don't find them on the sheets at 3 A.M., you don't have them.  But I was a but paranoid about bedbugs and cockroaches right after Dad moved in from FL in 2014.  Fortunately. we brought neither with him.

Southern cousins too rustic fer ya?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 25, 2018, 09:27:21 PM
Southern cousins too rustic fer ya?

Yes.  I left Dad's stuff outside in plastic bags for the sun-heat buildup to kill anything in his stuff.  If anything came with him, it didn't survive.  An ounce of prevention...