Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How did Islam destroy the classical world

Started by pr126, June 14, 2018, 01:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on June 15, 2018, 06:01:15 PM
F I N A L   C R U S A D E   B O Y S

No video gamers will be harmed in the making of this epic MOLGS.  And the players taking the Christian side get cheat codes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

A Joke:  A Christian, a Jew, and a Moslem are locked in a room with a knife each,  They circle each other warily.  They spout hatred at each other.

Then an atheist is shoved into the room.  And they all join hands and chant in unison "Kill The Infidel"...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

All part of human behavior ... hence the atheist interest in extreme progression to trans-human or robotic life forms.  If you hate your humanity and your neighbor's humanity, then choose to be a "furry" etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOnNuOOOZP0

Sapiens by Yuvan Harari ... if you object to culture, you are trying to be pre-human, if you object to particular cultures, you are racist.  But that is exactly what some/most of us do.  so conflict comes about on an ideological/theological level, not just brute competition for resources.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 17, 2018, 12:32:44 PM
All part of human behavior ... hence the atheist interest in extreme progression to trans-human or robotic life forms.  If you hate your humanity and your neighbor's humanity, then choose to be a "furry" etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOnNuOOOZP0

Sapiens by Yuvan Harari ... if you object to culture, you are trying to be pre-human, if you object to particular cultures, you are racist.  But that is exactly what some/most of us do.  so conflict comes about on an ideological/theological level, not just brute competition for resources.

I leave the "atheist interest in extreme progression to trans-human or robotic life forms" to you as constructs of your unusual imagination.  But your conflation of atheism and robotic life-forms is entirely your own.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Ask Unbeliever and a few others.  They can't wait to be victims of Dr Roboto.  Unlike Sonic.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Yessir, furries are absolutely the result of atheist transhumanism/roboticism...

...and not humanity's propensity to want to fuck everything and anything that remotely resembles a human... or anything in general.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Baruch

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on June 20, 2018, 10:33:39 AM
Yessir, furries are absolutely the result of atheist transhumanism/roboticism...

...and not humanity's propensity to want to fuck everything and anything that remotely resembles a human... or anything in general.

Part of the very human desire to reject their own humanity.  Hence rejection of self, rejection of sex, rejection of family, rejection of friends, rejection of work, rejection of community, rejection of government, rejection of culture ... and the ultimate autistic spectrum disorder, rejection of humanity itself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Try telling that to my neighbor's dog humping my leg. Mammals are just horny little fucks. Nothing complicated about that.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Baruch

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on June 21, 2018, 08:06:49 AM
Try telling that to my neighbor's dog humping my leg. Mammals are just horny little fucks. Nothing complicated about that.

You are a very talented pooch ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.