University of Connecticut Stranger Things.

Started by pr126, June 13, 2018, 12:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

QuoteUniversity of Connecticut Professor Felix Coe tells a student to "get the hell out" for wearing shoes in his office, which he says is "a curse in Islam." A sign orders students to say "Bismillah" before entering his office.

Where is the ACLU?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYrImoAY-GM

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Your the one making unsubstantiated claims, don't tell your audience to do your job for you.

pr126

Shiranu

Wow, so it's one nutjob out of... let's see, 3.3 million people. Gee, that surely must mean they are all nutjobs then!

This guy is an idiot. That's it. His name is Felix Coe... how devout of Muslim do you really think this guy is? One review I have seen on him going through professor rating sites is that he is extremely bipolar (even from reviews that were praising him). He is a loon.

I could do the same thing for literally any other group (Conservatives, Christians, Atheists, Whites, Men, Straights, whatever) etc. of searching for the most absolutely nutjobbish of people of thouse groups, and then blame it on their ideology or culture for being crazy, but I don't. It's just not accurate, and the people who push it do so out of hatred.

pr126

For real hatred, bigotry, discrimination, racism read the Quran.

Munch

Shiranu, isn't it hypocritical of you to constantly argue down anything PR posts about Islam and what its beliefs makes people into, when you'd have the same opinions of Christianity or conservatives?

Do you think Islam is a race?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

Quote...when you'd have the same opinions of Christianity or conservatives?

Exactly, I would have the same opinion of other ideologies; they cant be judged as a whole by the idiocy of one nutjob who is utterly irrelevant outside a small university in a small state.

pr126

I don’t want my favorite group exposed and pillored for what they are doing!

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

Munch

He's got a point, it seems these days any criticism against Islam and what people do in the name of it and your quick to try and find a loophole to prove his options are based on some racist thoughts, when fact is Islam isn't a race.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

The point is that this is allowed by the college administration when they are funded by the tax payers.

ACLU is not available for comments.

Shiranu

QuoteThe point is that this is allowed by the college administration when they are funded by the tax payers.

Then take it up with the university. To say you are blowing it out of proportions while not actually doing anything about it is selling it short.