Erodgan reacts to expelling Austrian imams suspected of supporting Jihad

Started by GrinningYMIR, June 10, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

If you pay attention to my posts, you may find that it is Islam that I am criticizing, not Muslims.
I know that people cannot separate the ideology from people.
It is quite common to conflate the two because it is a conversation stopper.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on June 11, 2018, 02:11:11 PM
If you pay attention to my posts, you may find that it is Islam that I am criticizing, not Muslims.
I know that people cannot separate the ideology from people.
It is quite common to conflate the two because it is a conversation stopper.

Well, that IS a valid point.  But it seems to me that the 2 are very tightly entwined.  But, if I may ask, how many Muslims do you know who are NOT Islamic?  And I'm asking because I do not actually know.  It IS just a question.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Muslims who are "not Islamic" are either covert apostates or Muslims by name only, pretend, as not to attract danger to themselves. There are many of those.

Just like secular Jews or Christians by name only. But these do not have to fear their co-religionist.

Edit: I would like to add that most Muslims who live (born) in the west have no idea what Islam teaches.
This leads to the word "radicalization" where the Muslim ignorant of Islam is taught what Islam demands of them by those who do know what Islam is.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on June 11, 2018, 02:33:57 PM
Muslims who are "not Islamic" are either covert apostates or Muslims by name only, pretend, as not to attract danger to themselves. There are many of those.

Just like secular Jews or Christians by name only. But these do not have to fear their co-religionist.

Exactly what I expected...  I actually typed that into my previous post, but deleted it, preferring that you said so first. 

SCORE!!!

Gilgamesh

Quote from: pr126 on June 11, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

I just laugh at all these progressive, feminist, 'muslim' converts. If they lived in a majority-muslim country they'd be dead, or beaten to really fall in-line with what islam is. Islam is insidious. Their religion outright tells them to lie for the purpose if subverting every nation they are in into sympathising with their fucked up beliefs - beliefs that if expressed earnestly would earn condemnation. Their religion tells them that they are at constant war with all non-muslims.

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.  (This is a Shiite term).

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

Cavebear

pr126

Gilgamesh wrote:
QuoteTaqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.  (This is a Shiite term).

Not just a Shiite, Sunnis too. It is in the Quran.

Deception, Lying and Taqiyya

From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2) - "Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...  (See the Permissible Lying section on the Sharia page for more)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw

Baruch

Catholics etc lie too.  The ruler of this world is Satan, and his native language is lies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.