Erodgan reacts to expelling Austrian imams suspected of supporting Jihad

Started by GrinningYMIR, June 10, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/06/10/erdogan-predicts-war-between-the-cross-and-crescent-over-austria-mosque-closures/

“Austria’s populist government made the announcement on Friday morning at a press conference as part of the governing coalition’s campaign against radical Islamic ideology and the influence of countries like Turkey in the Austrian Islamic community, Kronen Zeitung reports.

Media reports that between 40 and 60 imams, including their families, could be expelled in total. The imams all stand accused of receiving funding from abroad. Official investigations have been launched in 11 cases. Two of the imams had already been denied extensions to their residency permits.

Among the mosques facing closure is the Mosque of the Grey Wolves on Antonsplatz, in the working-class Vienna district of Favoriten, where the Gallipoli reenactment took place.”
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Baruch

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on June 10, 2018, 11:12:48 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/06/10/erdogan-predicts-war-between-the-cross-and-crescent-over-austria-mosque-closures/

“Austria’s populist government made the announcement on Friday morning at a press conference as part of the governing coalition’s campaign against radical Islamic ideology and the influence of countries like Turkey in the Austrian Islamic community, Kronen Zeitung reports.

Media reports that between 40 and 60 imams, including their families, could be expelled in total. The imams all stand accused of receiving funding from abroad. Official investigations have been launched in 11 cases. Two of the imams had already been denied extensions to their residency permits.

Among the mosques facing closure is the Mosque of the Grey Wolves on Antonsplatz, in the working-class Vienna district of Favoriten, where the Gallipoli reenactment took place.”

Well Turks and Austria is an old history.  And most immigrant Turks are in Germany and Austria today.  It is routine for mosques to have external funding ... SA does a lot of it everywhere, and the Turks are trying to compete with SA.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

QuoteWell, Turks and Austria is an old history.

Battle of Vienna

Is Erdogan Still holding a grudge?
He fancies himself as the next Caliph.

Cavebear

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on June 10, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

The general rule is "those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it".  But there is also something to be said for the idea of forgetting the past.  When you remember anger into the 25th generation, that is probably not very psychologically healthy either.  There is a time for all things.  And one is to forgive the past.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 11, 2018, 03:25:14 AM
The general rule is "those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it".  But there is also something to be said for the idea of forgetting the past.  When you remember anger into the 25th generation, that is probably not very psychologically healthy either.  There is a time for all things.  And one is to forgive the past.

Sorry, forgiveness isn't forgetfulness.  But old men have that problem ;-) ... forgetfulness.

Let there be justice, otherwise no need to forgive.  The stupid part, the old world part, is collective punishment.  Hence intergenerational punishment.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

The 'refugee' crisis is jihad by another name
t's Islamic conquest through migration

QuoteHijra is a core part of jihad going back to the Prophet Muhammad that involves Islamic conquest through migration. The objective is to overwhelm non-Muslim territories with Muslim populations until they achieve domination through sheer numbers. No weapons necessary â€" until they gain enough control.

QuoteMeanwhile, its waves are crashing upon our own shores. The Obama administration has announced that the United States will accept 200,000 “refugees.” More to come â€" and all eligible for full social welfare benefits. This dovetails with the existing Refugee Resettlement Program, which the administration has used to bring in tens of thousands of Muslims, often settling them in red or purple states. Not a coincidence.

Europe is quickly reaching the point of no return, after which its transformation will be irrevocable. We have more time to prevent such a transformation here, but that time may be shorter than we think.

The Islamic Trojan Horse looks next to America. Will we let it in?

Modern Day Trojan Horse: Al-Hijra, the Islamic Doctrine of Immigration, Accepting Freedom or Imposing Islam

QuoteThe first fundamental principle for the creation of a successfully visible Islamic society is to be separate and distinct... "Sam Solomon and E Al Maqdisi have provided the general Western public a valuable service in publishing this book." Rev Dr Patrick Sookhdeo Director of the Institute for the Study of Islam and Christianity "If only one piece of information pertaining to Muslims and Islam is ever read, it would be this book on Al-Hijra." N Keas Phd Lecturer and Communication Consultant "I hope that every person in the Western world reads it, including the sleeping political elite

Cavebear

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on June 11, 2018, 07:34:54 AM
Are you suggesting that as a positive goal or one to be feared?
What do you think?
Would I really want an invasion?
Europe is passing the point of no return.

The EU governments are preparing for millions more "refugees" aka [Muslim] migrants with no limits.

Americans saying this could never happen in our country.
You seriously believe that? Once Europe is Islamic they will leave you alone "happy ever after"?

Don't be naive.

Politicians are all too happy to elect Muslims into politics just to be inclusive. See, we want you as partners.

What they do not understand is that Islam will never share power. It is a zero-sum game.
There are only winners or losers. No compromise, no peace. There is hudna. . A temporary cease-fire until they gain the upper hand. Then all bets are off.

We have 14 centuries of history as proof. Ah, but we have erased history. Never mind.

Treaty of Hudaybiyyah

QuoteThe Treaty of Hudaybiyyah (صÙ,,Ø­ اÙ,,حديبية) (also called Sulah-e-Hudaibiya) was a ten-year truce between Prophet Muhammad and the Pagan Meccans in March 628, who at the time were in control of the Ka'aba.

It was concluded when Muhammad and 1,400 Muslims attempted to enter Mecca on the pretext of making a pilgrimage and were met outside the city.

Two years later, Muhammad would return with 10,000 men and conquer Mecca.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on June 11, 2018, 07:42:18 AM
What do you think?
Would I really want an invasion?
Europe is passing the point of no return.

The EU governments are preparing for millions more "refugees" aka [Muslim] migrants with no limits.

Americans saying this could never happen in our country.
You seriously believe that? Once Europe is Islamic they will leave you alone "happy ever after"?

Don't be naive.

Politicians are all too happy to elect Muslims into politics just to be inclusive. See, we want you as partners.

What they do not understand is that Islam will never share power. It is a zero-sum game.
There are only winners or losers. No compromise, no peace. There is hudna. . A temporary cease-fire until they gain the upper hand. Then all bets are off.

We have 14 centuries of history as proof. Ah, but we have erased history. Never mind.

Treaty of Hudaybiyyah

PR, Muslims (I use your own spelling) are pretty much where European Christians were in 1200 or so.  Mad crazy thugs willing to say "kill them all and let God (or Allah) sort them out.

On the other hand, just as there were peaceful Christians back then, there are peaceful Muslims today.

But you are trying to deliberately stir things up, and willing to change your belief claims back and forth as it suits you.  I'll keep that in mind...

pr126

I do not think that I ever changed my mind.
I know Islamic history, its methods, tenets, goals.

Stirring things up? Hell no. Just facts.

Are you doing the #NOTALLMUSLISM virtue signaling?

I never stated that ALL Muslims are jihadist.
But all Muslims support jihad one way or the other.
For example, zakat, which is mandatory to ALL Muslims, and part of that zakat is financing jihad.
Many Muslims who appear peaceful, e.g. do not do jihad of the sword (qital) but can do jihad in a multitude of ways.
The pen, mouth (dawa) money, dissimulation, moral support, logistics, Hijra, and many many other ways.

Keep this in mind too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on June 11, 2018, 09:24:48 AM
I do not think that I ever changed my mind.
I know Islamic history, its methods, tenets, goals.

Stirring things up? Hell no. Just facts.

Are you doing the #NOTALLMUSLISM virtue signaling?

I never stated that ALL Muslims are jihadist.
But all Muslims support jihad one way or the other.
For example, zakat, which is mandatory to ALL Muslims, and part of that zakat is financing jihad.
Many Muslims who appear peaceful, e.g. do not do jihad of the sword (qital) but can do jihad in a multitude of ways.
The pen, mouth (dawa) money, dissimulation, moral support, logistics, Hijra, and many many other ways.

Keep this in mind too.

Your statements are contradictory.  Are you or are you not Moslem?  I grow tired of this game, wishing only to discuss what your belief reality is. 

pr126

I have never been a Muslim.
But I have lived with Muslims for some years. Here in the UK and abroad.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on June 11, 2018, 09:35:09 AM
I have never been a Muslim.
But I have lived with Muslims for some years. Here in the UK and abroad.

OK, so apparently you hate them from personal experience and fear they will take over the world?

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on June 11, 2018, 09:37:18 AM
OK, so apparently you hate them from personal experience and fear they will take over the world?
Not really. By the time it happens, I'll be long dead.

BTW, I don't hate them.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on June 11, 2018, 09:46:16 AM
Not really. By the time it happens, I'll be long dead.

BTW, I don't hate them.

Wel,l based on your past posts, I have reason to doubt your claim that you don't hate them.