News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

A critic of Quran by me

Started by viocjit, June 19, 2013, 08:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viocjit

In this book we can find some mistakes in the scientifical domain.
I will share with you a verse of koran. In Arabic a verse is called ??? and the plural is ????.
The litteral traduction of this therm is sign.
In Arabic the koran is named ?????? and this word signify "recitation".
Each chapter of quran is named s?ra ???? and the plural is ????? .

Now I will quote the ayha 14 in the 23 s?ra on 114 named ???????? or in English the believers.

Arabic Version : ???????? ??????????? ??????????? ???????? ??????????? ?????????? ??????? ????? ????????????? ??????? ????? ??????????? ??????? ???????? ?????????????

1.Translation by Maulana Muhammad Ali : Then We make the life-germ a clot, then We make the clot a lump of flesh, then We make (in) the lump of flesh bones, then We clothe the bones with flesh, then We cause it to grow into another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators.

2.Translation by progressive muslims organization : Then We created the seed into an embryo, then We created the embryo into a fetus, then We created the fetus into bone, then We covered the bone with flesh, then We brought forth a new creation. So glory be to God, the best of creators.

3.Translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali : Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then we made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah, the best to create!

We can see many mistakes but my favorite mistake is the next : in this ayha it's write that bones appear before flesh but this is false.

Sources :
1.//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetus
2.//http://www.dcdoctor.com/pages/rightpages_wellnesscenter/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment.html
3.//http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-week-by-week

viocjit

I will share with you another mistake.
Muslims believe that a first man existed.
The name of this surah is ?????? "the cow".

Arabic Version :
30?????? ????? ??????? ??????????????? ?????? ??????? ??? ???????? ????????? ???????? ?????????? ?????? ??? ???????? ?????? ?????????? ????????? ???????? ????????? ?????????? ??????????? ???? ????? ?????? ???????? ??? ??? ???????????

31 ????????? ????? ?????????? ???????? ????? ?????????? ????? ?????????????? ??????? ??????????? ?????????? ???????? ??? ??????? ??????????

32 ???????? ??????????? ??? ?????? ????? ?????? ??? ???????????? ??????? ????? ?????????? ??????????

33????? ??? ????? ?????????? ??????????????? ???????? ??????????? ??????????????? ????? ?????? ????? ??????? ?????? ???????? ?????? ????????????? ?????????? ?????????? ??? ????????? ????? ??????? ???????????

34 ?????? ??????? ??????????????? ?????????? ?????? ??????????? ?????? ????????? ????? ????????????? ??????? ???? ?????????????

1.Translation by Maulana Muhammad Ali :
30 And when thy Lord said to the angels, I am going to place a ruler in the earth, they said: Wilt Thou place in it such as make mischief in it and shed blood? And we celebrate Thy praise and extol Thy holiness. He said: Surely I know what you know not.

31 And He taught Adam all the names, then presented them to the angels; He said: Tell Me the names of those if you are right.

32 They said: Glory be to Thee We have no knowledge but that which Thou hast taught us. Surely Thou art the Knowing, the Wise.

33 He said: O Adam, inform them of their names. So when he informed them of their names, He said: Did I not say to you that I know what is unseen in the heavens and the earth? And I know what you manifest and what you hide.

34 And when We said to the angels, Be submissive to Adam, they submitted, but Iblis (did not). He refused and was proud, and he was one of the disbelievers.

2.Translation by progressive muslims organization :
30 And your Lord said to the Angels: "I am placing a successor on Earth." They said: "Would You place in it he who would corrupt in it, and spill blood, while we sing Your glory, and praise You?" He said: "I know what you do not know."

31 And He taught Adam the description of all things, then He displayed them to the Angels and said: "Inform Me the descriptions of these things if you are truthful."

32 They said: "Glory be to You, we have no knowledge except that which You have taught us, You are the Knowledgeable, the Wise."

33 He said: "O Adam, inform them of the description of these," so when he informed them of their descriptions, He said: "Did I not tell you that I know the unseen of heavens and Earth, and that I know what you reveal and what you were hiding?"

34 And We said to the Angels: "Submit to Adam," so they submitted except for Satan, he refused and became arrogant, and became of the rejecters.

3.Translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali :
30 Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?—whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

31 And He taught Adam the nature of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: "Tell me the names of these if ye are right."

32 They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou hast taught us: In truth it is Thou who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom."

33 He said: "O Adam! Tell them their natures." When he had told them, God said: "Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal?"

34 And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down. Not so Iblis : he refused and was haughty: He was of those who reject Faith.

4.Translation by Marmaduke Pickthall :
30 And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee ? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not.

31 And He taught Adam all the names, then showed them to the angels, saying: Inform Me of the names of these, if ye are truthful.

32 They said: Be glorified! We have no knowledge saving that which Thou hast taught us. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower, the Wise.

33 He said: O Adam! Inform them of their names, and when he had informed them of their names, He said: Did I not tell you that I know the secret of the heavens and the earth ? And I know that which ye disclose and which ye hide.

34 And when We said unto the angels: Prostrate yourselves before Adam, they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He demurred through pride, and so became a disbeliever..

5.Translation by Royal aal al-bayt institute :
30 And when your Lord said to the angels, 'I am appointing on earth a vicegerent', they said, 'What, will You appoint therein one who will do corruption therein and shed blood, while we glorify You with praise and sanctify You?'; He said, 'Assuredly, I know what you know not'.

31 And He taught Adam the names, all of them; then He presented them to the angels and said, 'Now tell Me the names of these if you speak truly'.

32 They said, 'Glory be to You! We know not except what You have taught us. Surely You are the Knower, Wise'.

33 He said, 'Adam, tell them their names'; And when he had told them their names He said, 'Did I not tell you that I know the Unseen in the heavens and the earth?, And I know what you reveal and what you were hiding.

34 And when We said to the angels, 'Prostrate yourselves to Adam; so they prostrated themselves, except Ibl?s, he refused and disdained; and so he became one of the disbelievers.

But this is false because the evolution theory is true.

Sources :
1.//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
2.//http://www.nas.edu/evolution/TheoryOrFact.html
3.//http://www.livescience.com/474-controversy-evolution-works.html

DunkleSeele

Viocjit, why in the hell are you reposting word by word all the threads you already opened before the forum crash, without any single change?
The same threads you posted word by word on another forum?

It's quite annoying, really, almost as much as your habit to post the original arabic writing, which almost nobody on this forum can read anyway and was already pointed out by a native arabic speaker to be wrong. Almost as much annoying as posting 5 "different" translations of those verses, which actually say exactly the same thing.

What about trying to be a little more original and a little less of a show-off?

Jason78

Quote from: "viocjit"In this book

Ok.  Now try it with the bible.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

viocjit

With the Bible you can find some problems with the science in the Genesis.

Solitary

You can find problems in the buybull with every "con"cept it has.  :shock:   :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.