News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How is this a thing?

Started by pr126, June 09, 2018, 01:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on November 14, 2018, 02:08:21 PM
A grand army that is part of a collective of other countries in that region, to ensure they maintain control of those other countries.

Hmm.. now where have I heard that before..

Of Course, The buddha are behind it all!

And now I'm imagining angela merkel as Darth Vader and Macron as the Emperor

We do live in a bizarro world though these days, where people like Donald Trump and Nigel Farage are the more level headed ones, while the ones in political power want to ruin the lives of their own peoples national identity and way of living, while sat atop their ivory tower.
This stopped being about progressivism a long time ago, infact, it was likely never about that with these wankers, they just used progressivism as a front to pull this, saw the opportunity with this mass migration, and made a long term plan to use it.

The unmarked black UN helicopters have to be tried in Europe first, before America.  That and "chem trails".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on November 14, 2018, 02:23:54 PM
are you living in another dimension, did you skip out on landing in bizarros universe?

You do understand that this pull for a european army has been a long time planned thing, and they are using the fact trump as president as a front for why they need it against the U.S, despite the last U.S president being a black democrat for two terms. They wouldn't be claiming that about the U.S if it was in Obama's time, and as such makes their claim for needing it just because trumps in power a very shallow, short sighted message. The U.S isn't like russia or north korea in keeping the same ruler for decades

Time to replay this classic ... maybe best of several versions ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3X8KTIWRa4
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 04:37:44 PM
I've been imagining the entire WORLD without Trump ever since he went down that escalator in 2014!  But 2020 is a good time to think of for now.  With about a dozen of his cohorts in jail and a couple of family members too.

I don't have to chant "Lock them up".  The legal system will take care of that for me.

Same way I feel about Clinton (when in office or running for office).  Otherwise irrelevant (worse than hell for her, she has to run again or die).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on November 14, 2018, 04:47:24 PM
Irrelevant to the fact you were the one who brought up the fact that Obama is half-black, then when asked about it got defensive and insisted it's everyone else who cares about his race and not you.

Cavebear asked it, and it is a simple question; why was Obama's ethnicity relevant? If it's because Marcon and Merkel as you state wouldn't call him out because he was black (and thus only are brave enough to call out Trump because he is white) then provide evidence for that, because that is an extremely bold claim.

Obama was a dark horse Republican ... literally ;-)  Otherwise I wouldn't have voted for him twice.  Sorry he wasn't able to kill more 3rd World people on his watch (sarc).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on November 14, 2018, 07:41:03 PM
It seems to me you are making your context quite clear; you believe that Marcon and Merkel would not criticise Obama because he is of African decent. After all, that is what you have stated multiple times now.

So tell me, what context am I missing? You are the one now who has made multiple accusations that the primary factor in this equation is Obama's ethnicity.

Obama didn't say, "America first" and declare himself a nationalist. Obama didn't threaten and enact trade tariffs against our allies. Obama wasn't accused of (rightly or wrongly) being cozy with the Russians. Obama didn't criticize NATO, nor did he badmouth his allies when he visited their countries.

There are a hundred logical reasons as to why the French and Germans would be hesitant to trust America under Trump's leadership, as to why they would want to start securing European interests incase America flakes out, and none of them have anything to do with the colour of Obama or Trump's skin. You are the only one who is continuing to bring race into this without providing any actual reason for it.

You are making the claim that Markel and Marcon are only attacking Trump because, at the core of your argument, they (or their constituents in France or Germany) are racist, that Obama's race is why he got "special treatment". Provide some evidence for that claim.

http://afropunk.com/2018/07/france-only-likes-black-people-when-they-win/

Everyone likes a winner, unless they are Jewish.  To Europeans we were a threat when we were losers, and an even bigger threat when we were winners (see Rothschild).

Don't worry, all the European troops will be German speaking ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

I do want to clarify one thing, because I feel like it might be coming off this way when it's not what I mean...

I am in no way accusing you of being racist, or even necessarily holding a racist position; I get where you are coming from and there certainly are segments of progressive society that would value Obama more simply because he is black and that isn't necessarily a good thing (though I would argue it's not an inherently bad thing either, representation is important and should be recognized... just not taken overboard). I also do not know French and German politics as well as I do American, so I can only say this as someone on the outside looking in.

The problem is that we have very concrete reasons as to why the French and Germans would not trust Trump, and I have listed several of those above. I just watched an interview from a few days ago with Macron (I think I have been fucking his name up all thread now...), and while he was critical of many Trumpian politics, he was also quick to point out that when they can work together he has no problems with it, and has infact tried very hard to work with him.*

I just dont see where race plays a major factor in this. If Trump and Obama had even remotely similar policies, then I might even be inclined to agree that it could be, but the simple fact is that Trumpian and Obama's politics were almost polar opposite in regards to foreign affairs, and that is going to thus impact how foreign nations interact with us and how they interact and discuss with the president.

*I will actually go ahead and post the interview because I found a bit of it interesting, where he addresses that globalism for globalisms sake is not a good thing, because I feel like alot of people, on both sides, talk about that issue without actually hearing any of the major players talk about it. That is around 2:30 or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epb5RwLXA8U
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

QuoteDon't worry, all the European troops will be German speaking ;-))
Deja vu 1933. Time to invade Poland. Again.

Baruch

Shiranu - yes, Macron is President of France.  Not a trivial thing.  And they always have their unique POV.  But ultimately his problem with Trump is the same as yours and many others ... Trump is gauche.  The same reason I didn't vote for Trump.  I at least expect someone who can act like a gentleman or lady (both Clintons fail at this).  The rest is mocking them, the Germans and French.  Trump is merely voicing what millions of Americans have been saying about Nato since DeGaulle resumed leadership of France in 1958 until he was forced to resign win 1969.  The CIA may have been involved in the attempt to assassinate him in 1962 (Day of the Jackal).  The US and Canada had many problems with Gaullism in the 1960s.  France meanwhile has been very militarily active directly and indirectly since 1960.  France and Italy were probably the leads pushing for the destabilization of Libya.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

To avoid misunderstanding sarcasm , I will not be responding to any posts here directly.

What seems obvious to me is that mild suggestions by Obama about racial relations in the US are treated as equal to outright and directly crude and racist statements by Trump.  The same with gender insults. 

Hillary Clinton rallies did not involve chants of "Lock Him Up", "Beat Up Those Protestors and I'll pay your legal fees", or suggest the US was on a downturn because of illegal immigrants falsely voting. 

A mistake that too many people make is "false equivalences".  That demonstrates a lack of intelligent thinking.  Those false equivalences were almost entirely (see any fact-checker in a major newspaper) on the Trump side.

It's his game, his strategy, and his talent.  And that is not a good thing.  It shows a failure of ethics, a lack of rational thought, and a pandering to the lowest elements of the voting public.

A decent person would not engage in such tactics.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 17, 2018, 02:40:16 AM
To avoid misunderstanding sarcasm , I will not be responding to any posts here directly.

What seems obvious to me is that mild suggestions by Obama about racial relations in the US are treated as equal to outright and directly crude and racist statements by Trump.  The same with gender insults. 

Hillary Clinton rallies did not involve chants of "Lock Him Up", "Beat Up Those Protestors and I'll pay your legal fees", or suggest the US was on a downturn because of illegal immigrants falsely voting. 

A mistake that too many people make is "false equivalences".  That demonstrates a lack of intelligent thinking.  Those false equivalences were almost entirely (see any fact-checker in a major newspaper) on the Trump side.

It's his game, his strategy, and his talent.  And that is not a good thing.  It shows a failure of ethics, a lack of rational thought, and a pandering to the lowest elements of the voting public.

A decent person would not engage in such tactics.

Politicians aren't decent people.  They are front men for mafiosi.  You were fooled by well speaking candidates ... you probably buy every used car presented to you too.  One thing I like about Trump ... nobody likes him.  I wish every politician was like that, not a smooth talking Satan like you love.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 17, 2018, 06:56:08 AM
Politicians aren't decent people.  They are front men for mafiosi.  You were fooled by well speaking candidates ... you probably buy every used car presented to you too.  One thing I like about Trump ... nobody likes him.  I wish every politician was like that, not a smooth talking Satan like you love.

My current car (a 2005 Toyota Highlander I bought near cost) is 13 years old and running well.  I never am a sucker to salesmen of any sort, I don't even bother to answer the phone most days (when I do, I play mind-games with the sales-idiots). 

Some politicians ARE decent people.  They get involved to get things done.  Obama, for example, didn't start doing community activism work hoping he would be President some day.

I've known a "couple" of them and they are driven to fix things.  As am I.  I would be one of them, but I just can't ask for money.  Also, being an atheist DOES have some political drawbacks...

Hey, send me a dollar?

See?  No knack...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 24, 2018, 04:47:24 PM
My current car (a 2005 Toyota Highlander I bought near cost) is 13 years old and running well.  I never am a sucker to salesmen of any sort, I don't even bother to answer the phone most days (when I do, I play mind-games with the sales-idiots). 

Some politicians ARE decent people.  They get involved to get things done.  Obama, for example, didn't start doing community activism work hoping he would be President some day.

I've known a "couple" of them and they are driven to fix things.  As am I.  I would be one of them, but I just can't ask for money.  Also, being an atheist DOES have some political drawbacks...

Hey, send me a dollar?

See?  No knack...

See ... decent politicians hire poly-sci majors.  Self interest much?  I work for the government, but not because I believe its BS.  I know where my money is coming from.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Microaggressions in medicine?  Really?  So when the surgeon cuts you open, then Appendices Matter will swing in and protest this?

Medicine physical or chemical, is designed to hurt you, though for a larger benefit.

And of course doctors and nurses are all rapists and racists, right?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.