News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How is this a thing?

Started by pr126, June 09, 2018, 01:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on June 13, 2018, 01:21:47 PM
I have a vague recollection the Arab slave trade was marginally connected with the US slave trade.  Was it that the American captains of slaving ships would buy from anyone with a pen full of slaves?  I don't think there was a well formed merchant protocol like ordering 300 slaves from the Acme Slave Corporation of Liberia, and then picking up your order at the dock.  I think it was more like slaving captains visiting usual places where kidnappers and slave drivers brought slaves, and then filling their holds wherever they could be filled.

Your understanding is generally correct.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SGOS

What happened to the 24th, 25th, and 26th of August?

pr126

Quote from: SGOS on August 27, 2018, 11:12:01 AM
What happened to the 24th, 25th, and 26th of August?
He only posts this on Tuesdays.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on August 27, 2018, 11:37:26 AM
He only posts this on Tuesdays.

I'm in favor of him missing September...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 13, 2018, 01:52:09 PM
You are beyond reason, pr.
you and also slightly Munch. Selective in your facts, selective in your observations, more than most.

There are some people on the left that do that to, yes, but you are doing it pretty heavily.

Talk about projecting... It's almost like you are constantly complaining about a different brand of yourself

At least pr126 and Munch aren't unpaid trolls for Soros.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on August 27, 2018, 10:49:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkWomIGNFPA

I'll summerize what was in the video incase some here didn't bother to watch it.

1 - A major executive of the BBC has said the company will now look to excluding or removing all white presenters because they feel its time for white people presenting shows is over and only non-white should be seen on tv. pretty fucking racist if you ask me.

2 - English cricket heads want the tropies given out to be made gender neutral,  despite the fact cricket teams are not mixed gender and have mens and womens cricket teams separate from one another. Thankfully cricket fans have pointed out how fucking stupid this is that it isn't person of the match, but man of the match who wins in a mens team.
Also you can't say bats-man or third man anymore, its bats-person and third-person, despite, again, it being gender specific teams.

3 - Conor Daly, the son of Derek Daly, an irish racing driving who raced in the 70s and 80s in formula 1, because of something his father said, before he was born, using a racial slur, has now caused his son, Conor, to have his sponsorship stripped from him. Because his father said the N word back in the 80s, they cut his sons sponsorship..

guilty by association. His father even came out and told the fact it was a completely different context, in a time when people weren't as thin skinned as they are today.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Lets be truthful here.  Y'all are sociopaths, who hate your parents, if you had them, and by extension hate all your ancestors, except for Neanderthals, because being from Germany they were the original uber-cave-men.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on August 27, 2018, 08:21:50 PM
Lets be truthful here.  Y'all are sociopaths, who hate you parents, if you had them, and by extension hate all your ancestors, except for Neanderthals, because being from Germany they were the original uber-cave-men.

I love my mum, but hated my drunk, useless father. Did love my grand parents though.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on August 27, 2018, 08:36:35 PM
I love my mum, but hated my drunk, useless father. Did love my grand parents though.

That is why we agree, you weren't raised by wolves.  If you have (or think you had) at least one decent adult in your childhood, you probably won't drive a car into a crowd of pedestrians.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Straight white males can still apply for a job in the BBC, provided they convert to Islam,
Full beard and kufi are preferred. Adopting an Arabic name will secure employment.
Previous experience not necessary. Training will be given.

BBC New head of religions is   Fatima Salaria

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on August 27, 2018, 11:16:08 PM
Straight white males can still apply for a job in the BBC, provided they convert to Islam,
Full beard and kufi are preferred. Adopting an Arabic name will secure employment.
Previous experience not necessary. Training will be given.

BBC New head of religions is   Fatima Salaria

This is the problem with politics.  Trying to please everyone.  This will not please British Hindus!

Ms Salaria looks like a man ... a two-fer?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

So what's the PC term for people who act like SJWs when they're the polar opposite politically?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 28, 2018, 06:56:52 AM
So what's the PC term for people who act like SJWs when they're the polar opposite politically?

Grifters.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.