News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How is this a thing?

Started by pr126, June 09, 2018, 01:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

PickelledEggs wrote:
QuoteYou have been fallen victim to scare-tactics and have become exponentially more and more irrational. Please start to see this. Thank you
I am sorry that reality scares you.

We in Europe haven’t got the luxury to deny reality. We experience it every day.
Consider yourself lucky not having to be part of it.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on June 12, 2018, 01:14:10 AM
PickelledEggs wrote:I am sorry that reality scares you.

We in Europe haven’t got the luxury to deny reality. We experience it every day.
Consider yourself lucky not having to be part of it.

I'm not scared. I just don't buy in to whatever bullshit you are so eagerly subscribing to.

pr126

QuoteI'm not scared. I just don't buy in to whatever bullshit you are so eagerly subscribing to.
Fair enough.

How is this for "bullshit"? I doubt that you will watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RPoitFQQ8Y

Baruch

No need for Liberals to virtue signal ... they are virtue itself ... and thus beyond any criticism.

The counter-revolution is coming, payback for the 60s and all that followed.  Not a good thing, but thesis produces antithesis produces synthesis ... these Marxists should remember that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

I think the payback going to be quite a shock for the liberals. Well, actually for everyone.

I urge you to research Agenda 2030  on youtube and see what kind of utopia is in the making.

QuoteWe are resolved to free the human race from the tyranny of poverty and want and to heal and secure our planet. We are determined to take the bold and transformative steps which are urgently needed to shift the world onto a sustainable and resilient path. As we embark on this collective journey, we pledge that no one will be left behind.

Sounds good, until you read between the lines.

I am sure this will fall on deaf ears and dismissed as a conspiracy theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaH2GnA_5vs

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on June 12, 2018, 12:37:13 PM
I think the payback going to be quite a shock for the liberals. Well, actually for everyone.

Research Agenda 2030  on youtube and see what kind of utopia is in the making.

Sounds good, until you read between the lines.

In politics, the reptilians control both sides.  That is a win-win for cold blooded creatures.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Ahhh.... reading between the lines, aka seeing things that aren't even there, but making sure you believe they are

Beautiful

Johan

Quote from: pr126 on June 12, 2018, 12:37:13 PM
I urge you to research Agenda 2030  on youtube and see what kind of utopia is in the making.

Research. On youtube. That's funny.

Oh wait, you were serious? Oh, that's a shame. That's a real shame.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Baruch

Quote from: Johan on June 12, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

CNN is the gospel truth .... says atheists.  Didn't I see that at the checkout counter, as a headline in the National Inquirer?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Johan on June 12, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

LOL I was thinking the same thing

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: pr126 on June 11, 2018, 09:42:46 AM
I disagree.

Hitler's followers were a small minority, how did that turned out?
Lenin's followers were a small minority, how did that turned out?
David Koresh's followers were a small minority; how did that turn out?

See, the thing about cherry-picking is that it allows you to pick out the few cases where something of consequence happens and ignore the overwhelming majority of all the cases where nothing really of consequence came out of it. That's why it's a fallacy â€" it's a fallacy of censored data.

You haven't really made any sort of case why Islam should be considered special, or even as much concern as the Christian dominionists who I think pose a more credible threat to democracy and free speech.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

PickelledEggs

Can you do me a favor, pr?

can you research a huge issue with campuses today? It's called bro rape. here is a totally legit news report on it. I know it's true because it's on youtube and I researched it on there. I did my research pr and youre a snowflake if you dont agree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8

pr126

Hakurei Reimu wrote:
QuoteYou haven't really made any sort of case why Islam should be considered special, or even as much concern as the Christian dominionists who I think pose a more credible threat to democracy and free speech.

Well, Islam has done planetwide 33,279 terrorist attacks in the name of Allah since 9/11
Christian Dominionist in the name of Jesus, not that many.

I think that makes Islam special.

I doubt that there are 1.6 billion Christian Dominionist around the world. We would have noticed.

Also, I don't think that the  Dominionist want to subjugate the whole world into slaves of Jesus.
The Muslims would object for a start.

I see you have a bogeyman too. The Dominionist.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on June 12, 2018, 11:44:11 PM
Hakurei Reimu wrote:
Well, Islam has done planetwide 33,279 terrorist attacks in the name of Allah since 9/11
Christian Dominionist in the name of Jesus, not that many.

I think that makes Islam special.

I doubt that there are 1.6 billion Christian Dominionist around the world. We would have noticed.

Also, I don't think that the  Dominionist want to subjugate the whole world into slaves of Jesus.
The Muslims would object for a start.

I see you have a bogeyman too. The Dominionist.

And in the name of Christianity, more. What is your point?

pr126

QuoteAnd in the name of Christianity, more. What is your point?
In the name of Islam 270 million Africans, Christians, Hindus, Buddhist, Jews massacred and hundreds of millions more enslaved.

It is still ongoing today.

That part of Islamic history is taboo in schools.
Don’t lets forget the Crusades! Which was a response to 400 years of Muslim marauding and conquest.

I know it is not in the curriculum. You could find out for yourself but you could not care less.
Wilfull ignorance and virtue signalling is the proper thing to do.

That is my point.