Author Topic: Trump Nominated For Nobel Peace Price... By Norway  (Read 253 times)

Offline pr126

Re: Trump Nominated For Nobel Peace Price... By Norway
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2018, 08:40:52 AM »
The liberal left has the same certitude in their beliefs that many of the devout Christians and Muslims have.
They are right, everybody else is wrong.

Thanks to the relentless indoctrination and propaganda that is done by the  Academia and Media for the last 50 years.
If you want to see America's future, watch Europe closely.
You are heading there.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 08:43:48 AM by pr126 »
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”  - Winston Churchill

Offline pr126

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2018, 12:47:15 PM »
@ PickelledEggs

You have a choice to ignore my posts just as I am ignoring yours.

“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”  - Winston Churchill

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2018, 01:02:50 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@ PickelledEggs

You have a choice to ignore my posts just as I am ignoring yours.

I actually don't. And I'm not upset by your posts or anything, I'm intrigued and still curious to see if we can break you out of your thick headded, incorrect view of the world
"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

Offline Draconic Aiur

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2018, 05:08:06 PM »
Did you protest Obama's prize?

Why do I need to? Oh wait is it because Obama was waaaaaaaaay better than Trump? And many republicans are butthurt by obama?

Offline Baruch

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2018, 06:45:07 PM »
Why do I need to? Oh wait is it because Obama was waaaaaaaaay better than Trump? And many republicans are butthurt by obama?

So ... Obama's Nobel was justified?  Bwhwha.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2018, 02:54:03 AM »
Obama probably shouldn't have received a Nobel Peace Award.  It was probably a general idea to award the US for electing a biracial President.  And to be fair, it is not like he sought it.  I would have been more impressed if he had declined it, understanding that it not been earned.  On the other hand, it is their award to give for their own reasons.  And if you are given an award, its not like you have to start a fight about it.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk