Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Feminism - Before & After

Started by pr126, June 07, 2018, 03:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Gilgamesh on June 07, 2018, 10:01:15 PM
Name an issue in particular, fucko.
Fucko??   Sheesh!  Now there's the makings of an intelligent discussion.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on June 08, 2018, 04:05:14 AM
What I find interesting is that feminist completely ignoring how women are treated in the rest of the world.
Why is that? Why do they find the hijab liberating?

Do women in America have less rights than the men?

Does the fact that women have lesser rights in some parts of the world justify lesser rights in others?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 05:34:37 AM
Does the fact that women have lesser rights in some parts of the world justify lesser rights in others?

No, but but they way they act does. Their fan club sucks.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on June 08, 2018, 05:21:04 AM
Fucko??   Sheesh!  Now there's the makings of an intelligent discussion.

I'm not certain but it might have been "Or is this one of those things where a bunch of guys are out of earshot of their wives, and it becomes fashionable to make negative generalizations about women, because you're in a safe zone".   

SGOS

I thought this whole anti feminism thing was just trolling to trigger SJWs.  But I haven't had a feminist in my face since somewhere in the 1970s, so to me this all seems to be a slight over-reaction to the issue.  It's possible that I misperceived; I don't think these current threads are the playful baiting that I did at first.  Some of you have already been triggered and are sincerely angry, but I'm not sure who triggered you, certainly not any of the women I hang with, as the matter never even comes up.

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 05:42:55 AM
I'm not certain but it might have been "Or is this one of those things where a bunch of guys are out of earshot of their wives, and it becomes fashionable to make negative generalizations about women, because you're in a safe zone".   
That question was not designed to troll for a reaction.  I asked because I've seen guys do this in groups.  I'm talking about guys who love their wives, but still make odd generalizations about them.  Hell, I've seen women make odd generalizations about men.  So I asked because the whole anti-feminism thing seems to me like it's partially fabricated to create an issue.  I really had no idea that anti-feminism was a current global movement, or that men were so deeply bothered by it.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

or

"are embarrassing me by sounding like a bunch of women hating cranks that still haven't gotten over a bad relationship, or got dumped one too many times."

Quote from: SGOS on June 08, 2018, 05:46:40 AM
I thought this whole anti feminism thing was just trolling to trigger SJWs.  But I haven't had a feminist in my face since somewhere in the 1970s, so to me this all seems to be a slight over-reaction to the issue.  It's possible that I misperceived; I don't think these current threads are the playful baiting that I did at first.  Some of you have already been triggered and are sincerely angry, but I'm not sure who triggered you, certainly not any of the women I hang with, as the matter never even comes up.

Troll? Trigger? More like conversation and giving the finger to a person that came out of nowhere and said some unintelligible shit based on false psychological pairings. Also please don't think that just because you haven't heard of modern feminism it doesn't exist, because it shows your ignorance.

Munch

I've never come face to face with a neo nazi or a white supremacist, but apparently they exist according to people on these threads
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Munch on June 08, 2018, 06:04:27 AM
I've never come face to face with a neo nazi or a white supremacist, but apparently they exist according to people on these threads

and the news, on on the internet, and in history. Am I the only only one that researches this shit?

Cavebear

I am not specifically involved with any political women's movement and I am not and never have been married, so I actually don't have a personal part in this. 

But let me give you an example of my typical experience as a fellow male. 

I was assigned a 4 week travel to Ft Worth TX to evaluate contract proposals with a guy from San Francisco and another from Washington DC,  The other 2 guys were married.  It took them only 2 days to find "temporary wives".  For the 4 weeks.  They cheated the instant they possibly could.  And they were typical.  And that guy from Washington DC was my supervisor.   I detested him after that travel.  He left the govt soon after, seeking fortune and fame in the commercial world.

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 05:34:37 AM

I do believe that the feminists' grievances are baseless. It comes from Marxist indoctrination.

Here is why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYGNTJEtR_A&t=388s

Cavebear

Well, yes, they obviously exist.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on June 08, 2018, 06:14:36 AM
I do believe that the feminists' grievances are baseless. It comes from Marxist indoctrination.

Here is why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYGNTJEtR_A&t=388s

As a fellow male, I HAVE to tell you that you must be either kidding or you are burning your stew at the bottom and can't tell...

SGOS

They do, and I have no doubt that some women carry around some unattractive baggage too.  I just don't tend to tie myself up in a knot over it, and I wouldn't hang out with that type if I actually met one.  I just don't have the same anger about it.  I was just surprised to learn that anti-feminism was a thing. 

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 08, 2018, 04:14:39 AM
We don't.

In many states, yes; either through legislation or through cultural norms.

Burn the culture down, achieve feral nihilism ;-)  End all states, make the Federal Government into a tyranny.  I particularly look forward to destroying California.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.