UN Human Rights Report: US is a First-World Shithole Country

Started by Shiranu, June 06, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 03:29:57 AM
Agree there!

Move to Sweden.  The frozen blondes will be impervious to your horniness.  Just watch out for the gay bears.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 08, 2018, 05:32:13 AM
$1.5 trillion dollars in student loan debt = whiny dribble.

Average house cost going up over $100,000 in just my life time = whiny dribble.

Our education system progressively sliding down in global rankings = whiny dribble.

The fact that our state has the highest number of uninsured people = whiny dribble.

That we have 5.3 million people, in a first world country, living in Third World poverty = whiny dribble.

Wow bro, you really got me! What a bunch of trivial shit.

By the way, do tell me more about how Miss America taking out the Swimsuit portion of the competition is super important and an outrage... that's where the real important issue is, right?

:roll:

Thank Obama and D congress for the zombification of college students ... it wasn't an accident, part of their recovery post 2008 crisis.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 03:48:42 AM
We will be again some day.  Trump is just an aberration.  This, too, shall pass...

Freedom ended in the US is 1963, or 1913, or 1865 or 1787.  You have historical myopia.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 08, 2018, 04:09:54 AM
I doubt it. It's been decades since we were "the best", and I don't think that's going to 180 anytime soon.

A freak condition in the 1950s, only because of WW II.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 08, 2018, 06:44:46 AM
Now I'm getting angry because I cant tell if your being sarcastic or you just made fun of me.

I think you are upset because I suggested you were not a complete idiot.  Would you be happier if I suggested you were a complete one?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gilgamesh

Shiranu you're hilarious. You seem to think that public polls, and organizations with ideological slants, are arbiters of objective ratings on things - ratings that therefore cannot be argued against.

So relative to other countries, the US has more people per capita in extreme poverty. Okay; so what? This isn't objectively a bad thing. It's subjective. Some people would say that that just means more of the people who actually earn for themselves get to keep more of what they earn, rather than have it funneled by the state to the people who don't earn for themselves.

Baruch

Media generation.  The ultimate Media TV show is where all the talk about is other Media.  Like a news show that talks about newspapers instead of the news, or a Hollywood show that talks about Hollywood instead about the new movies.  Narcissism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 07:35:22 AM
I think you are upset because I suggested you were not a complete idiot.  Would you be happier if I suggested you were a complete one?

*cracks knuckles at jackass*

Sal1981

Seeing as U.N. is a joke, I wouldn't trust them if they said the sky is blue, by checking it myself.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on June 08, 2018, 06:13:52 PM
Seeing as U.N. is a joke, I wouldn't trust them if they said the sky is blue, by checking it myself.

That and the failure of the League of Nations is a damn shame.  But it is important to at least recognize when you have a failure on your hands.  Right now the EU and Nato are failing too ... the US should have pulled out in 1992 after the Russians had a bad year.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.