UN Human Rights Report: US is a First-World Shithole Country

Started by Shiranu, June 06, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on June 07, 2018, 07:00:40 PM
Incoherent!  Does not compute!  UK is trying to withdraw from the EU, not the UN.  They do share one letter, but in the wrong position!

Ok I messed up on that one, but it dost disclose my point in any way.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Shiranu on June 07, 2018, 07:30:47 PM
*citation needed

Do I really need to?

Or your SJW brain thinks that most of the world has better politics, health care, and overall good than America.

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 07, 2018, 06:57:17 PM
Man the UN is composed of mostly shithole countries that kinda makes you wonder why the UK left. Because the UN is going batshit.

On the other hand America has always had big pharma problems as well as dick had politicians same as everywhere else but America is much better.

The UN is often batshit, but it does have possibilities.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 12:40:09 AM
The UN is often batshit, but it does have possibilities.

So did the League of Nations.  Just ask Ethiopia when it was invaded by Italy.  Yes, the UN could become an unelected tyranny like the EU commission (which is the real power, not the EU parliament).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 07, 2018, 08:00:28 PM
Do I really need to?

Or your SJW brain thinks that most of the world has better politics, health care, and overall good than America.

Most of the civilized world does, so...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Draconic Aiur

Cavebear

Shiranu

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 08, 2018, 03:28:19 AM
whatever helps you sleep at night

I mean, that's just reality. Even in our core thing (democratic freedom), we aren't ranked number #1 in the world.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on June 08, 2018, 03:33:46 AM

I mean, that's just reality. Even in our core thing (democratic freedom), we aren't ranked number #1 in the world.

We will be again some day.  Trump is just an aberration.  This, too, shall pass...

Shiranu

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 03:48:42 AM
We will be again some day.  Trump is just an aberration.  This, too, shall pass...

I doubt it. It's been decades since we were "the best", and I don't think that's going to 180 anytime soon.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Shiranu on June 08, 2018, 03:33:46 AM

Like I said before America is better than "most" countries. Unless you say Ukraine and many Asian and African countries are peaceful fucking utopias that are better than America in every way. Then I think your insane.  In fact pack your bags to Utopian Rwanda  or hop on board to hundreds of countries with hunger waves, diseases, war, less civil and political rights, openly tyrannical governments, violently religious fanatics, little or less security like police or bank security,  theft on a national level, murder and destruction globally.

And yet you think America is terrible. Their are countries that would silence you for saying they are terrible and trying to do something about it.

Hell even "civilized" countries have dirt on them. Thy may or may not have as much rights as America who is better then it ever has been before.

Shiranu

QuoteLike I said before America is better than "most" countries.

Okay? That doesn't make us the best, particularly when you compare us to better off countries who are significantly better off.

QuoteHell even "civilized" countries have dirt on them. Thy may or may not have as much rights as America who is better then it ever has been before.

Again, this is just factually wrong, and both the left and the right agree on that. America is at one of it's weakest points post WW2; we have lost our international prestige, our wealth inequality has skyrocketed, our debt is reaching absolutely insane numbers, our infrastructure is incredibly dated and worn down, our military is receiving huge amounts of funding without any result, our education system continues to slip down the global rankings, we are spending more money than any other country on health care while receiving lower quality standards, our housing market is in shambles and less 20-30 year olds are buying houses or settling down because they simply cant afford it...

I could go on, but the point should be pretty obvious. While yall out here worrying about "feminists" (i.e. boogiemen you have made up), SJW (i.e. boogiemen you have made up), immigrants and Muslims being the imminent harbingers of Western civilization's downfall, our country has rotted from the inside out.

It's all a shell game based on hatred to blame all our problems on someone else rather than acknowledge the most of America's problems are America's fault. We have the power to fix them, but people rather kick and scream that Muslims and women are coming to destroy society because that's easier.

QuoteAnd yet you think America is terrible.[/size]

"Charles Manson was an okay guy, Hitler existed so you how dare you think Manson was a bad person!"

Draconic Aiur

Think of it America has a broad array of things even other countries don't have. We have bigger portion of food, better gas prices, tall people accessibility, higher quality food, and much much more. We live peaceful lives compared to the entire world, not once have w been invaded due to our strong military. We are damn privileged and for you to whine that there are countries that are better is proof of your 1st world problem.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Shiranu on June 08, 2018, 04:29:15 AM
Okay? That doesn't make us the best, particularly when you compare us to better off countries who are significantly better off.

Again, this is just factually wrong, and both the left and the right agree on that. America is at one of it's weakest points post WW2; we have lost our international prestige, our wealth inequality has skyrocketed, our debt is reaching absolutely insane numbers, our infrastructure is incredibly dated and worn down, our military is receiving huge amounts of funding without any result, our education system continues to slip down the global rankings, we are spending more money than any other country on health care while receiving lower quality standards, our housing market is in shambles and less 20-30 year olds are buying houses or settling down because they simply cant afford it...

I could go on, but the point should be pretty obvious. While yall out here worrying about "feminists" (i.e. boogiemen you have made up), SJW (i.e. boogiemen you have made up), immigrants and Muslims being the imminent harbingers of Western civilization's downfall, our country has rotted from the inside out.

It's all a shell game based on hatred to blame all our problems on someone else rather than acknowledge the most of America's problems are America's fault. We have the power to fix them, but people rather kick and scream that Muslims and women are coming to destroy society because that's easier.

"Charles Manson was an okay guy, Hitler existed so you how dare you think Manson was a bad person!"

Your just of 1st world problems ain't'cha?