News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

MISS AMERICA IS DEAD!

Started by pr126, June 06, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 08, 2018, 09:49:17 PM
Or that that rejection is by radical left haters who bully the middle left because they obviously are a bunch of snobbish zealots who are so full of shit they think their better than anyone else.

Of course I my opinions never matter because if I argue against modern feminism, SJW's and politically correct PC's: I'm bigoted, sexist, racist man pig who has fucking "privileges" and doesn't know fucking shit.

Ive met many PC's in life and on the internet who point at mee saying i'm not worthy of being a good person whil trying to fit in and striving to be a better person. My past is covered with racism against white people, hate on males, and millions of fingers pointing to me and laughing saying they are more sacred than a white male like me and sometimes I cry and cannot stand it. Why cannot I be special as these people who are "protected". The answer is because I have white skin and a penis and that cannot b allowed because quality mans to them domination and enslavement of all those who aren't protected. For the children of the unprotected class to be hated and enslaved for all time.

To me Pc's are those possessed of rage and darkness and do not care about equality but of simply revenge and domination.

WOW!  I am White and Male and do not feel threatened like you seem to be.  I'm almost not sure where to go next here...  But I will try.

Throughout history, White Males have not always been exactly the epitome of civilization.  At one time it was Chinese, another time, the Asian Indians, then Middle Easterners, etc.  Yes, Males have been in charge though (there have been local exceptions). 

I could go deeply into cultural and biological reasons for that, but I don't want to type for 6 hours.

But your anger is disturbing.  According to you, I should feel the same.  I do not.  During my life, I have found non-Whites and Females to be about equal to White Males in general (I do have a slight personal feeling of superiority).

So what exactly are you afraid of?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Draconic Aiur

I fear people in general. Their capable hands of repeating history over and over again. What history you ask? The mere endless waltz of destruction is so infused within people. For fear is the pinnacle of destruction and this war over radical left and radical right will escalate  eventually just like everything else, and implode on everything including me stuck in the crossfire. Only the power of love and compassion towards others can stop it. Yet I try  to stop it with logic and compassion yet because hate filled people insisting I'm the enemy I always the on losing.

I often look at fantasy and see the hero fighting off the evil villain. In reality villains fight each other for the right to be king. And your just there a peasant canon fodder whose stuck in the crossfire.

All these words are heavily symbolic and philosophical.

My main belief is that all men and women should be equal and their paths should be respected. So I'm no Feminist but I love women. I also love men and believe that both women & men should love respect each other.  A dream yes but I belief and hope for it. Meanwhile I live in a hate filled world where people are quick to point fingers.

So for this thread so debated because women choose to do what they do in these contests its their show. Leave them alone and have nice day.

Baruch

Cavebear - I also don't feel threatened (in reality), but react rhetorically, to the New Left (circa 1960s until today).  It is necessary political opposition in both directions.  But you and I are truly privileged, there is nothing average about either of us.  Similarly, neo-Nazis are a rhetorical opponent.  They aren't parading much in my neighborhood.

Draconic Aiur - yes, the Left also plays the "not a true Lenin" card.  And with free speech, true pure Marxism can be found on the Internet in English.  And some advocacy in other parts of the Internet ... reflect that.  There will always be political extremists (psychos) who are willing to skin you alive for what you say or what you are.  Try not to worry too much about it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

A friend of mine observed one time, something simple, but which got emblazoned in my memory banks. He said, "Some women hate men, but there are women who like men.  They just like the whole idea of the thing."  I don't know why such a simple observation made that impression on me.  It doesn't even cover the whole spectrum of ways men and women interact.  But I was taken by the words, "just like the whole idea of the thing."  I've known women like that.  They seem to turn the whole female/male interaction thing into their person playground, and they come to life, and I've known the other extreme too, where women do hold a deep seated grudge against men.

First, men do the same. Second, while men and women have differences, we have many similarities in our variety of predispositions toward the opposite sex and life in general.  And the wonderful thing about it is that we choose which route to take.  There is really no need for anger over someone else's anger.  But you can join in and experience the richness of variety there is to explore if you want.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on June 10, 2018, 09:11:58 AM
A friend of mine observed one time, something simple, but which got emblazoned in my memory banks. He said, "Some women hate men, but there are women who like men.  They just like the whole idea of the thing."  I don't know why such a simple observation made that impression on me.  It doesn't even cover the whole spectrum of ways men and women interact.  But I was taken by the words, "just like the whole idea of the thing."  I've known women like that.  They seem to turn the whole female/male interaction thing into their person playground, and they come to life, and I've known the other extreme too, where women do hold a deep seated grudge against men.

First, men do the same. Second, while men and women have differences, we have many similarities in our variety of predispositions toward the opposite sex and life in general.  And the wonderful thing about it is that we choose which route to take.  There is really no need for anger over someone else's anger.  But you can join in and experience the richness of variety there is to explore if you want.

Just a minor point, but if men and women don't get along at some level, we won't have to concern ourselves about the details for very long.

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on June 11, 2018, 04:36:25 AM
Just a minor point, but if men and women don't get along at some level, we won't have to concern ourselves about the details for very long.
And that cannot be overstated, IMO.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on June 11, 2018, 07:18:18 AM

Not a problem.  There is no teleology, no manifest destiny, no divine providence ... no progress.  Just random events that people insist on interpreting.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on June 11, 2018, 07:18:18 AM

Yep, 5,000 adult healthy men and 5,000 adult healthy women and if we can't get along, 0!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 11, 2018, 01:03:43 PM
Yep, 5,000 adult healthy men and 5,000 adult healthy women and if we can't get long, 0!

Never happened ... unhealthy monkeys making out with other unhealthy monkeys, not necessarily of the opposite sex.  Survival of a species is strictly optional, and not guaranteed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.