News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

MISS AMERICA IS DEAD!

Started by pr126, June 06, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

SGOS

These contests have universal global appeal.  People love to watch women strut their stuff, but no one takes the interview portion of the competition seriously.  If anything, people made jokes about how redundant the answers were, and how well the women memorized the them.  Which one of these women was the best at saying, "If everyone would skip one meal a week, we could feed all the starving children." 

Some of the women abused everything the pageant stood for (whatever that was).  They treated the Pageant as a doorway to becoming Playboy centerfolds.  That's where the real money was, and you didn't have to spend your winnings on going to college while you were upholding the greater ideals of the Pageant.  Sure, you had to relinquish your title:  "Oh, I'm like sooo disappointed for backsliding into slutsville, and letting all the rest of the girls down."  The ones that did try to be female role models got lost in obscurity.

I haven't watched a one of these things in 30 years, but you know what?   I might just watch the next one.  Probably not, but it could happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNmxzch2qmY

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on June 07, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
Gosh, you say the smartest things.

Thanks.

Actually you are a woman of few words ... have you been married to a woman too?

PS, I don't have to see a woman naked to appreciate her, it is easier if she keeps her clothes on.  And Muslim (ethnic) women are as attractive as any other.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Mermaid on June 07, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
That is retarded.

And your well thought responses are pure Shakespeare
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 07, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

Laconic.  Don't mess with Spartan women or you or your gonads will be sorry.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Mermaid

Quote from: Munch on June 07, 2018, 12:55:41 PM
Aren't they though?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Hijiri Byakuren

People still watch Miss America?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 07, 2018, 02:26:04 PM
Hey @Munch and @pr126 This should help you guys.

I'd like some context to that. What would I be obsessed over a pageant of female models for?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Munch on June 07, 2018, 04:05:23 PM
I'd like some context to that. What would I be obsessed over a pageant of female models for?

Because stereotyping gay culture?

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 07, 2018, 06:32:39 PM
Because stereotyping gay culture?

Only drag queens, and drag queens dress better than women.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on June 07, 2018, 06:46:12 PM
Only drag queens, and drag queens dress better than women.

And win contests too! lol

Which brings the heated question is the questioning of transgender in beauty pageants what sparked an attack on Miss America or the feminist SJW Nazis trying to control what women can and cannot do? Also is that against women's civil rights that feminists are fighting for or is it just women fighting other women?

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 07, 2018, 06:51:49 PM
And win contests too! lol

Which brings the heated question is the questioning of transgender in beauty pageants what sparked an attack on Miss America or the feminist SJW Nazis trying to control what women can and cannot do? Also is that against women's civil rights that feminists are fighting for or is it just women fighting other women?

My answer is ... yes.  Those aren't mutually exclusive.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.