Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

MISS AMERICA IS DEAD!

Started by pr126, June 06, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 08, 2018, 05:23:02 AM
Do you not know what consent means?

Indeed I do.  In fact, to me, it means informed, sober, willing and enthusiastic consent.  Do you have some other definition?  If so, will you please explain it?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 05:29:21 AM
Indeed I do.  In fact, to me, it means informed, sober, willing and enthusiastic consent.  Do you have some other definition?  If so, will you please explain it?

So how is my logic plausable for rape and slaves if I said "consent". I don't think anyone can say rape or slavery is consensual. Read my posts good sir.

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 08, 2018, 05:33:31 AM
So how is my logic plausable for rape and slaves if I said "consent". I don't think anyone can say rape or slavery is consensual. Read my posts good sir.

The definition of "consent" seems to vary genderly, and most of your post was pretty much insulting to women.  So you can draw any conclusion you like.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 05:55:48 AM
The definition of "consent" seems to vary genderly, and most of your post was pretty much insulting to women.  So you can draw any conclusion you like.

Again how am I insulting women? Due to notions because I say fap to their awesome bodies that they consequently show to attract attention on miss America or is my argument against feminism that isn't true equality because if its anyone of these then you are certainly looney.

SGOS

Mr. America and Mr. Universe were both sanctioned competitions involving partially clad men.  I don't think they even bothered judging  on poise questions about their aspirations and goals.  And the competitors showed up for the purpose of putting as much testosterone on the stage as they could.  I don't care if some women want to do the same, or if some want something different.

Frankly, I doubt if there will be a big change in the Miss America contest.  It is what it is, and people understand this, even if some people don't like it.  But I don't watch it anyway, so if they change it, it's really not going to affect me one way or the other.

Why not have two contests, one for women that want to be judged on the perfect stereotype of womanhood, and one for those who want to be judged on mastery of a specialized field of academia?  Or we could just give them IQ tests, and use hard numbers as the determining metric, rather than some old bald guys making subjective judgments of their own.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on June 08, 2018, 06:19:48 AM
Mr. America and Mr. Universe were both sanctioned competitions involving partially clad men.  I don't think they even bothered judging  on poise questions about their aspirations and goals.  And the competitors showed up for the purpose of putting as much testosterone on the stage as they could.  I don't care if some women want to do the same, or if some want something different.

Frankly, I doubt if there will be a big change in the Miss America contest.  It is what it is, and people understand this, even if some people don't like it.  But I don't watch it anyway, so if they change it, it's really not going to affect me one way or the other.

Why not have two contests, one for women that want to be judged on the perfect stereotype of womanhood, and one for those who want to be judged on mastery of a specialized field of academia?  Or we could just give them IQ tests, and use hard numbers as the determining metric, rather than some old bald guys making subjective judgments of their own.

Well the musclebound guys were blatant about themselves (as guys tend to be).  But quite frankly, they were mostly of interest to guys like Munch and not me.

And I might mention that I equally have not watched a Miss America or Miss Universe contest either.  The winners are never the ones *I* would choose (as if it matterred).

Both the contests are a bit idiotic.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 06:28:01 AM
Well the musclebound guys were blatant about themselves (as guys tend to be).  But quite frankly, they were mostly of interest to guys like Munch and not me.

And I might mention that I equally have not watched a Miss America or Miss Universe contest either.  The winners are never the ones *I* would choose (as if it matterred).

Both the contests are a bit idiotic.

Then don't watch it, don't talk about it, and don't even protect the victim feminazi's trying to shut it down with their agendas. Because i'm pretty sure its not about being idiotic to them its about the patriarchy and how other women are consenting to the contest.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 08, 2018, 06:49:24 AM
Then don't watch it, don't talk about it, and don't even protect the victim feminazi's trying to shut it down with their agendas. Because i'm pretty sure its not about being idiotic to them its about the patriarchy and how other women are consenting to the contest.

Feminist women are big on cock-blocking other feminist women, and despise any women who aren't even feminist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 05:06:01 AM
With that logic, slavery should still exist, just fading out slowly.  And rape would be routine.

I want my free lunch now!  I want my 72 perpetual virgins now! - says Jihadi.

Rape happens every day, just not at your house.  Not right, just a fact.  Slavery still exists, not just wage and debt slavery (which grow by the day) but chattel slavery (thru human trafficking and prostituting of teenage girls).  Must be Tomorrowland where you live.  Yeah, you were in Washington DC for decades.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 02:46:27 AM
Beauty pageants:  Economic factors, dreams, illusions, etc...

We are all slaves to historical dialectic ... Karl Marx

Let the cadre of the revolution free the proletariat one last time!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 08, 2018, 04:53:02 AM
Says the SJW politically correct femnazi. You are just denying everything you said to fit your agenda.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Cavebear

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 08, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

Go fuck yourself. I have stated my argument and got rejected and sneered at and now you asshols are coming to sav the victim and making fun of m.

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 08, 2018, 08:52:11 PM
Go fuck yourself. I have stated my argument and got rejected and sneered at and now you asshols are coming to sav the victim and making fun of m.

Your argument was read and judged.  If it was "rejected and sneered at", you should perhaps consider that and either improve the argument or accept the rejection of it. 

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 09:21:26 PM
Your argument was read and judged.  If it was "rejected and sneered at", you should perhaps consider that and either improve the argument or accept the rejection of it. 

Or that that rejection is by radical left haters who bully the middle left because they obviously are a bunch of snobbish zealots who are so full of shit they think their better than anyone else.

Of course I my opinions never matter because if I argue against modern feminism, SJW's and politically correct PC's: I'm bigoted, sexist, racist man pig who has fucking "privileges" and doesn't know fucking shit.

Ive met many PC's in life and on the internet who point at mee saying i'm not worthy of being a good person whil trying to fit in and striving to be a better person. My past is covered with racism against white people, hate on males, and millions of fingers pointing to me and laughing saying they are more sacred than a white male like me and sometimes I cry and cannot stand it. Why cannot I be special as these people who are "protected". The answer is because I have white skin and a penis and that cannot b allowed because equality means to them domination and enslavement of all those who aren't protected. For the children of the unprotected class to be hated and enslaved for all time.

To me Pc's are those possessed of rage and darkness and do not care about equality but of simply revenge and domination.