News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

MISS AMERICA IS DEAD!

Started by pr126, June 06, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on June 07, 2018, 06:59:04 PM
My answer is ... yes.  Those aren't mutually exclusive.

To which question?

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on June 07, 2018, 04:05:23 PM
I'd like some context to that. What would I be obsessed over a pageant of female models for?

Don't know, which makes it confusing why you are upset about miss America being changed...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on June 07, 2018, 04:05:23 PM
What would I be obsessed over a pageant of female models for?
That's what I'd like to know. That is what the joke is.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on June 06, 2018, 07:25:09 PM

Since you missed it the first time...

They are completely free to dress as sexy and attractive as they like under the new rules. This benefits them because they actually have a choice of what sexy outfit they want to don rather than be given a stock outfit that might not fit their appearance.

So, yeah... CLEARLY those boogiewomen you are getting so triggered about won...

:roll:

And again, are you wishing to imply that the primary purpose of a contest that claims to be about giving women a chance to win a scholarship to top tier universities should be primarily focused on appearance? After all this opened more of the show for them to express intellectual ideas rather than just being eye candy, which should be the main concern of someone trying to get scholarship money.

Why are you anti-intellectualism, Munch? Because some idiot on Youtube told you to be?

The purpose of the beauty pageants is not to show off women's skills and talents.  It is to show off their bodies.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Cavebear wrote:
QuoteThe purpose of the beauty pageants is not to show off women's skills and talents.  It is to show off their bodies.

But... but... isn't that sexist? Objectifying women?

Ignoring the fact that women do WANT to display their bodies. No one is forcing them to do it.

Come to think of it, feminist also displaying their bodies, although in a negative, unfeminine manner.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on June 08, 2018, 02:06:16 AM
Cavebear wrote:
But... but... isn't that sexist? Objectifying women?

Ignoring the fact that women do WANT to display their bodies. No one is forcing them to do it.

Come to think of it, feminist also displaying their bodies, although in a negative, unfeminine manner.

Beauty pageants:  Economic factors, dreams, illusions, etc...

Shiranu

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 12:38:07 AM
The purpose of the beauty pageants is not to show off women's skills and talents.  It is to show off their bodies.

It was, and now it's not.

Such is life.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on June 08, 2018, 03:03:22 AM

Such is life.

Darn, I really messed up a quote,  Sorry.

PR126 said "But... but... isn't that sexist? Objectifying women?

Come to think of it, feminist also displaying their bodies, although in a negative, unfeminine manner."

*I* said in return "Beauty pageants:  Economic factors, dreams, illusions, etc..."

My apologies for the confusion...

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Shiranu on June 08, 2018, 03:03:22 AM

Such is life.

How is it not? Because a group of women who call themselves better out of jealousy (EQUALITY) say so? Or is their fanbase who are total nuts that they sue and destroy everything because their crybaby assholes. Its great for business because fat cats can get richer by siding with the "victims" and sell products and possibly rename Miss America to something else like if your full of equality (ugly as shit) you win. Lying to the public has never been so easy with brainwashed zealots who are hell bent on buying your products that promote hypocrisy and suing every man for being a pig. Even the so called male feminist will not know their getting fucked because they are too stupid to know modern feminism doesn't equal equality but near enslavement to the all mighty uterus.

Yes there is sexism and not much women's rights, but feminism should never had lead itself down the debauchery path for its a path of inequality and hate. Progress demands time and little by little its getting better but if we speed it up with this abomination of hate we will step backward in time. You cannot fight hate with hate it will only bring more hate.

As for the subject of women consenting to display their bods, isn't the true feminist thing to do is root for them and fap mentally to those sexy women? For lust is just a nother form of love if all parties are consenting.

Shiranu

I am not sure how many times I will have to repeat that the women still have a section of the competition where they are free to choose their attire, which in the long run benefits them more because the swimsuit competition used stock outfits that may not necessarily fit their body type and complexion. In terms of "sexiness", this benefits the contestants who want to take that angle.

No one is taking "teh sexie wemens" away ffs.

Seriously, yall dudes are fucking acting like it's now just going to be a bunch of Susan Boyles and Burka models and that this is the signal of the fall of Western civilization. I know I have been sarcastically throwing the snowflake thing back at yall, but jesus christ in all seriousness yall are taking the phrase "drama queens" to the next level.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Shiranu on June 08, 2018, 04:33:13 AM
I am not sure how many times I will have to repeat that the women still have a section of the competition where they are free to choose their attire, which in the long run benefits them more because the swimsuit competition used stock outfits that may not necessarily fit their body type and complexion. In terms of "sexiness", this benefits the contestants who want to take that angle.

No one is taking "teh sexie wemens" away ffs.

Seriously, yall dudes are fucking acting like it's now just going to be a bunch of Susan Boyles and Burka models and that this is the signal of the fall of Western civilization. I know I have been sarcastically throwing the snowflake thing back at yall, but jesus christ in all seriousness yall are taking the phrase "drama queens" to the next level.

Says the SJW politically correct femnazi. You are just denying everything you said to fit your agenda.

Shiranu

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 08, 2018, 04:53:02 AM
Says the SJW politically correct femnazi. You are just denying everything you said to fit your agenda.

I have literally said that exact same thing since page one, so... sure.

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 08, 2018, 03:56:21 AM
How is it not? Because a group of women who call themselves better out of jealousy (EQUALITY) say so? Or is their fanbase who are total nuts that they sue and destroy everything because their crybaby assholes. Its great for business because fat cats can get richer by siding with the "victims" and sell products and possibly rename Miss America to something else like if your full of equality (ugly as shit) you win. Lying to the public has never been so easy with brainwashed zealots who are hell bent on buying your products that promote hypocrisy and suing every man for being a pig. Even the so called male feminist will not know their getting fucked because they are too stupid to know modern feminism doesn't equal equality but near enslavement to the all mighty uterus.

Yes there is sexism and not much women's rights, but feminism should never had lead itself down the debauchery path for its a path of inequality and hate. Progress demands time and little by little its getting better but if we speed it up with this abomination of hate we will step backward in time. You cannot fight hate with hate it will only bring more hate.

As for the subject of women consenting to display their bods, isn't the true feminist thing to do is root for them and fap mentally to those sexy women? For lust is just a nother form of love if all parties are consenting.

With that logic, slavery should still exist, just fading out slowly.  And rape would be routine.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 05:06:01 AM
With that logic, slavery should still exist, just fading out slowly.  And rape would be routine.

Do you not know what consent means?