News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Therapy

Started by Melby78, May 30, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melby78

Hi,
I have an almost two-year-old son. I did not have any complications during or while giving birth. The only issue was that I  had to endure 14 hours of labor. Those were the longest hours in my entire life. He was a really big baby. It was going smoothly for a few weeks after I had him. But soon I started to notice that I couldn't control my bladder. Not only that, I started to experience a lot of pain in my pelvis. I felt so embarrassed on several occasions because I had to use the restroom at least some 4 to 6 times. I had no idea about dealing with these problems. I thought it was normal for mothers to experience things like these. But then, I met my old friend. She is a mother of 3 boys. She told me that she too experienced such problems after childbirth. The first thing she did was to No Links. She recovered quickly. She did everything they said, did her exercises properly and avoided certain food and drinks. Now she is doing great. I did not know such type of therapies existed. It's all very new to me. Do you know about pelvic floor therapy? Have undergone such treatment? Please share your knowledge and experiences. It would be of great help.

PopeyesPappy

[mod]No links for newbs. Please read the rules. [/mod]
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Jason78

I prefer Therapy?

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Baruch

Bladder infections are serious.  Particularly yeast infections.  They can be life threatening, so get professional help.

Yes, did you do your kegels?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

pelvic floor therapy? Isn't that what caused the problem in the first place?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on May 31, 2018, 06:35:56 PM
pelvic floor therapy? Isn't that what caused the problem in the first place?

My mother had to have pelvic floor surgery a year after her 4th child.  Basically, her bladder "and other stuff" had simply become detached.  Which was not a minor thing.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!