The religion of peace strikes again.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 30, 2018, 06:13:43 AM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44289404

Fucked up world man.
Fucked up world.

Hope you and yours are OK.

Do Europeans ever report when someone goes Postal (psycho), and they are not Muslim?  Seems the reporting is biased in under-reporting non-Muslim crime.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on May 30, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

Do Europeans ever report when someone goes Postal (psycho), and they are not Muslim?  Seems the reporting is biased in under-reporting non-Muslim crime.

Thanks, belgium is small, but not that small :p
I don't have family in liege.

I think we report them. We had Hans van Themsche Some years back. And other crimes get reported too, but you probably wouldn't have heard of this one neither, if i hadn't brought it up. A 'small' attack like this one

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

24/7 news cycle and the Internet allows people to see much more than is really happening. I live just north of Ferguson, Missouri, and my wife drove through there every day going to and from work. Never had any problems. On TV it came off as a sea of flames with blacks and whites killing each other with swords and magic spells.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

pr126

It's Ramadan.

It's the season for fasting.  And a spot of jihad fi sabil Allah
Nothing unusual. Normal. The pious are pleasing Allah.

source

QuoteAre all religions really the same?
Is "Islamophobia" a bigger problem than Islamic terror?
Is it really even a "phobia"... or is Islam genuinely different?
Let's find out by keeping score during Islam's holiest month.

QuoteThe man's motive is not yet clear but the incident is being treated as terrorism.

Police sources quoted in local media said the man was heard shouting "Allahu Akbar" ("God is greatest" in Arabic).
The motive is not clear yet. I bet a month's pension that it is Islam. And everybody knows.
Except for the ones who don't want to.

Not a website you would normally visit:

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on May 30, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

This is a religious war, jihad. Not a  civil crime. It is different.

In American school shootings, it is usually a deranged psychopath and not a killing in the name of Jesus.

In the UK it is crime to speak up about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8CPF1mK9Fo

As an aside, Sajid Javid replaces Amber Rudd as home secretary and he is groomed to become the next Prime Minister.

Insallah, a Muslim Prime Minister for the UK.

We welcome our new Muslim Masters.

pr126

Belgium shooting: 'Radicalised' prisoner on day release kills two female police officers in Liege
QuoteHerman was granted temporary release from prison on Monday night until Tuesday, despite a prison service assessment that judged him “ultra-violent” and that he was on a terror watchlist over suspicions he had become radicalised in 2017.

QuoteThe “lone wolf” attacker, 36, was named locally as Benjamin Herman, who was well-known to police for a string of crimes including robbery, assault and drug-dealing and was from Rochefort, a city about an hour from Liege.

The "lone wolf" was a new convert to Islam.  Allahu Akbar!
What is in this religion which turns people into homicidal maniacs?

Radicalised? What does that mean?
Did he read the book of Eternal Peace, the Quran?
Where did he get the idea that Islam is a license to kill?

More importantly, did he get his 72 virgins?

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Munch on May 30, 2018, 07:10:23 AM
Oh, we got another Allahu Akbar!

The religion of peace strikes again.

oi you cheeky wanka u got a license to criticise muslims?

Hijiri Byakuren

What does it say about me that I just assume there's a shooting every day now.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Shiranu

Apparently he had a history of violence, and his targets were his ex-heroin dealer (blamed him as the reason he was arrested in the first place?) and police officers.

I think IS may have aggravated and made it worse, but this guy was going to murder someone one way or another.

I know it's hard, but there has got to be a better way to keep tabs on violent criminals when they are released from prison. The article I read said the same thing happened 2011, where a convict was released and hours later went on a murdering spree.

The biggest moral of the story to me is stay the fuck away from heroin and those type of drugs...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Shiranu on May 31, 2018, 03:03:01 PM
Apparently he had a history of violence, and his targets were his ex-heroin dealer (blamed him as the reason he was arrested in the first place?) and police officers.

I think IS may have aggravated and made it worse, but this guy was going to murder someone one way or another.

I know it's hard, but there has got to be a better way to keep tabs on violent criminals when they are released from prison. The article I read said the same thing happened 2011, where a convict was released and hours later went on a murdering spree.

The biggest moral of the story to me is stay the fuck away from heroin and those type of drugs...

heroin addicts are chill. When they have their shit they just laze around like a fat cow all day. When they don't have their shit they're too busy throwing up and shitting themselves to be violent.

meth addicts ya gotta watch out for.

Baruch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on May 31, 2018, 02:55:54 PM
What does it say about me that I just assume there's a shooting every day now.

Realism and maturity.  Many people die every day for various reasons.  Do you attend all the funerals?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 31, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

GPS anklets, permanent probation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

When I read "iege" I thought it was a typo about killing royalty...  Darn...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!