What does the military do for American society?

Started by Baruch, May 28, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on May 29, 2018, 11:09:24 PM
Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty got shot by an M16. All the kings men could not fix him so they took him home in 1000 boxes.😏

What does our military do? hmmm. They give gossip artists something to talk about. They make sure wealthy people dont run out of money. what elseðŸ¤"? They used to scare foreigners (I dont know if they can do that right now with a Bozo like Trump in charge)....

Yes, channel the 1960s, such a good time that was ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 29, 2018, 07:17:32 PM
It doesn't take much to please me.  Cavebear doesn't even try sometimes.

I try.  But you do make it difficult...  I think what bothers you is that I am too honest sometimes.  A lot of people have trouble with civil honesty.  Oh I know, you will now quibble* about "civility"...

*20 points in Scrabble on no special squares
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 31, 2018, 11:52:00 PM
I try.  But you do make it difficult...  I think what bothers you is that I am too honest sometimes.  A lot of people have trouble with civil honesty.  Oh I know, you will now quibble* about "civility"...

*20 points in Scrabble on no special squares

Scrabble?  Well, making sense of randomly chosen letters, is about how humans do things.  No, I like honesty.  Most people here are transparently honest.  Civility fails for some at times (Gilgamesh) and that may be recreational drug induced.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.