Author Topic: What does the military do for American society?  (Read 606 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: What does the military do for American society?
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2018, 02:01:24 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty got shot by an M16. All the kings men could not fix him so they took him home in 1000 boxes.😏

What does our military do? hmmm. They give gossip artists something to talk about. They make sure wealthy people dont run out of money. what else🤔? They used to scare foreigners (I dont know if they can do that right now with a Bozo like Trump in charge)....

Yes, channel the 1960s, such a good time that was ...
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2018, 11:52:00 PM »
It doesn't take much to please me.  Cavebear doesn't even try sometimes.

I try.  But you do make it difficult...  I think what bothers you is that I am too honest sometimes.  A lot of people have trouble with civil honesty.  Oh I know, you will now quibble* about "civility"...

*20 points in Scrabble on no special squares
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2018, 04:21:49 AM »
I try.  But you do make it difficult...  I think what bothers you is that I am too honest sometimes.  A lot of people have trouble with civil honesty.  Oh I know, you will now quibble* about "civility"...

*20 points in Scrabble on no special squares

Scrabble?  Well, making sense of randomly chosen letters, is about how humans do things.  No, I like honesty.  Most people here are transparently honest.  Civility fails for some at times (Gilgamesh) and that may be recreational drug induced.
שלום

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk