News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Condo design ideas.

Started by ConnieMandel, May 27, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ConnieMandel

Hello all,
Hope everyone’s doing good. I am here to get some design ideas for my condo. The construction work of the condo is complete, now it's the design part. I found the condo from condos for sale in North York. The builder has lots of design ideas, good ones. But I don’t seem to like them. So, I am thinking to design myself. I want a garden in the condo which I was thinking of doing in the balcony, also a lawn in the balcony itself. I don’t know if this seems weird. Also, I am thinking of having some indoor plants in bedroom and bathroom. Also, I have an open kitchen, I was hoping to get some plants in front of the kitchen too, ie, between the dining and the kitchen. Are there any other good indoor design ideas? Please let me know your suggestions...

[admin]URL removed. First and only warning. Next spam link gets a ban @ConnieMandel -PickelledEggs[/admin]

pr126

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk?

SGOS

aitm

Unbeknownst to the majority of the world...atheists are all designers, contractors, architects and of course....gay....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SGOS

fencerider

I'm not sure how you can design a condo after it is built. I sorta think you have to design it before you start building it.ðŸ¤"

If you want to have a lot of plants, maybe you want an atrium. (a little bit difficult if it is small) Take out a piece of the roof and replace it with glass. Lets the plants get light and keeps you dry when it rains.

One of the things people do in tight places is make planters out of old pallets.(lotsa videos on yutube) Or there are pots made with multiple small openings. Or there are hooks and hangars to hang plants (if you can get a plant to grow in a pot you can grow it hanging in a pot)

Oh yes; maybe too late; if the garage is underneath you probably want to put some sound proofing in the floor. Having lived in a room on top of a garage I can tell you garage door openers are very noisy. Especially when you are trying to sleep.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

fencerider

"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on May 27, 2018, 03:55:10 PM
Unbeknownst to the majority of the world...atheists are all designers, contractors, architects and of course....gay....

Most atheists are not gay.  They are however, usually male.  As far as designers go, I haven't a clue. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on May 28, 2018, 02:42:56 PM
looks like a bachellor condo to me😁

Now THAT looks like a good "the morning after the great meal" to me!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!