News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi all

Started by ConnieMandel, May 27, 2018, 02:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ConnieMandel

New to the forum. Thank you so much for having me here. The forum is really great.
Really excited to meet new people.

Baruch

Welcome .. but by linking to this forum, from within the forum, you created a mini-black-hole ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Spammer test post?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

interesting formatting for the word "forum", being that we're already on the site...

Anyway... welcome?

Hydra009

Quote from: ConnieMandel on May 27, 2018, 02:13:11 AM
New to the forum. Thank you so much for having me here. The forum is really great.
Really excited to meet new people.
Welcome fellow human.  I too enjoy imbibing nutritious fluids and losing consciousness for upwards of eight (8) hours a day.

01100100 01100101 01110101 01110011 00100000 01100101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100001

Blackleaf

Hello, Obi-Wan Kenewbie. What is your background with religion, and what do you hope to get out of this site?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

Hi Connie! Glad you could make the scene! Are you any kin to Howie Mandel?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our little band of heathens.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cavebear

It is always interesting to see if a new poster is a spammer or legit.  I always hope for "legit".
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Jason78

Quote from: Cavebear on May 29, 2018, 01:48:59 AM
It is always interesting to see if a new poster is a spammer or legit.  I always hope for "legit".

I find your optimism amusing.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Jason78 on May 30, 2018, 03:03:13 AM
Or astounding. I know that posting pattern, I've been an admin since '08.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Jason78 on May 30, 2018, 03:03:13 AM

Well so do I , but one can hope.  We were all new once.  And some of us are real.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on June 01, 2018, 12:16:22 AM
Well so do I , but one can hope.  We were all new once.  And some of us are real.
I prefer to think of myself as surreal.  :)
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

aitm

Quote from: trdsf on June 01, 2018, 09:48:15 AM
I prefer to think of myself as surreal.  :)
Don't worry most ou think the same about you ;/
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust