Ireland Overwhelmingly Votes in Favour of Abortion, Womens Rights

Started by Shiranu, May 26, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on May 29, 2018, 04:08:16 AM
You should work for CNN. You have the qualifications.

Was that meant to be an insult?  It seemed to me a compliment but I don't think you meant it that way.  I rather admire CNN as generally objective. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: pr126 on May 26, 2018, 02:35:21 PM
Yes, stop breeding. We need the space and resources for the third world migrants.
Replacing you with those who will vote for us.

Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, Europe for everybody?

Seems so. But the evil thing in me says Europe should remain white and proud.

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 08, 2018, 09:26:00 PM
Seems so. But the evil thing in me says Europe should remain white and proud.

Are you even AWARE that we are all one species and that all skin color differences are merely adaptations to local conditions mostly about sun exposure and Vitamin D requirements?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 09:31:03 PM
Are you even AWARE that we are all one species and that all skin color differences are merely adaptations to local conditions mostly about sun exposure and Vitamin D requirements?

We are all one species.  You need to share your house, Dr Zivago, with the one billion Chinese and one billion Indians.  Otherwise you are a running dog of capitalist evil.  The problem isn't skin color, it is lack of border control by people who benefit from trafficking in human beings, which is an international felony ... something Soros is guilty of.  CNN is objective like Pravda was or William Randolph Hearst's rags.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

I'm the same species as Jeffrey Dahmar, Joseph Stalin and Adolph Hitler, but I'd not want to be in a room with them.
It's not about skin colour, not today, it's about massive differences in culture and society. Two often just don't work well together
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 09, 2018, 07:10:44 AM
I'm the same species as Jeffrey Dahmar, Joseph Stalin and Adolph Hitler, but I'd not want to be in a room with them.
It's not about skin colour, not today, it's about massive differences in culture and society. Two often just don't work well together

I think Pr126 is OK with immigrants, controlled numbers, who are willing to be secular English in culture like he is.  I think people here slander him shamelessly.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on June 09, 2018, 09:44:22 AM
I think Pr126 is OK with immigrants, controlled numbers, who are willing to be secular English in culture like he is.  I think people here slander him shamelessly.

Agreed, these are principles I agree with too. I have nothing wrong with people moving to other countries and integrating into it, under controlled situations. I have a big problem with mass immigration without control, since its like blowing up a dam allow huge gallons of water to wash though, destroying everything. With something this delicate, control is the only method to ensure the people migrating are prepared to settle down and become part of the culture they move to properly.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 09, 2018, 10:20:53 AM
Agreed, these are principles I agree with too. I have nothing wrong with people moving to other countries and integrating into it, under controlled situations. I have a big problem with mass immigration without control, since its like blowing up a dam allow huge gallons of water to wash though, destroying everything. With something this delicate, control is the only method to ensure the people migrating are prepared to settle down and become part of the culture they move to properly.

But, but the Left says ... they don't intend to destroy the host society ... haha.  If there were no immigrants, the point of sociopathic forces in society is to destroy the host.  Even calling in foreign armies isn't beyond consideration (see Francisco Franco of Spain).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Humans are the ultimate invasive species. Where ever we go we cause destruction to the biosphere that we need to stay alive. The Bible had it right: "What a piece of work is man!"

At least I think that's in the Bible somewhere...;-)
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 09, 2018, 01:23:26 PM
Humans are the ultimate invasive species. Where ever we go we cause destruction to the biosphere that we need to stay alive. The Bible had it right: "What a piece of work is man!"

Psalms - positive view of humans in one place ... but at least negative views of opponents of the Judeans
Genesis - negative view of humans in lots of places
Job - G-d aka Allah, is an invasive deity, just ask the Pharaoh, protector of civilization

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narmer_Palette#/media/File:Narmer_Palette.jpg

Of course the sun god Ra, needed Semite sacrifices too ... to help moved the sun across the sky (see Aztecs)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 09, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

Yeah, we will kill off everything until we die last if we are stupid enough.  But I think that was Hamlet from Shakespeare. 

"What a piece of work is man, How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, In form and moving how express and admirable, In action how like an Angel, In apprehension how like a god, The beauty of the world, The paragon of animals. And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me; no, nor Woman neither; though by your smiling you seem to say so."

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 11, 2018, 03:34:58 AM
Yeah, we will kill off everything until we die last if we are stupid enough.  But I think that was Hamlet from Shakespeare. 

"What a piece of work is man, How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, In form and moving how express and admirable, In action how like an Angel, In apprehension how like a god, The beauty of the world, The paragon of animals. And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me; no, nor Woman neither; though by your smiling you seem to say so."

Thanks for quoting the Jewish Bible.  You are now kosher.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on June 11, 2018, 03:34:58 AM

Thanks CB, I knew I'd heard it somewhere...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear