Ireland Overwhelmingly Votes in Favour of Abortion, Womens Rights

Started by Shiranu, May 26, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason78

Quote from: pr126 on May 26, 2018, 02:35:21 PM
Yes, stop breeding. We need the space and resources for the third world migrants.
Replacing you with those who will vote for us.

Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, Europe for everybody?

Do you think women should be forced to breed?    That sounds barbaric.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

pr126

Jason 78 wrote:
QuoteDo you think women should be forced to breed?    That sounds barbaric.
Interesting question. Barbaric or not, it happens.

The unelected EU leaders have imported millions of young virile breeding stock just for that very purpose.

I think it is called rape.

Also polygamy, which is now practiced in western countries, thanks to multiculturalism.

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!
In the video I posted, President Macron stated that European women must inter-breed by state force if necessary.
The second video, start at 4:09

Macron:

QuoteThe goal is to meet the [EU] challenge of interracial marriage.
It is not a choice. It is an obligation.
If voluntarism does not work for the Republic
then the state will move in with more coercive measures.
We must change therefore we will change.

https://youtu.be/K0hD7IffTJs?t=249

Goodbye Europe, hello Eurabia.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on May 27, 2018, 08:43:11 AM
Jason 78 wrote:Interesting question. Barbaric or not, it happens.

The unelected EU leaders have imported millions of young virile breeding stock just for that very purpose.

I think it is called rape.

Also polygamy, which is now practiced in western countries, thanks to multiculturalism.

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!

Freedom for criminals.  Stop the oppression.  Empty your jails and give pink slips to the cops.  Don't worry, be Muslim.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: pr126 on May 26, 2018, 02:35:21 PMAfrica for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, Europe for everybody?
The reaction from Australia, South Africa, and pretty much all of North and South America:

Nativism is fun when it's selectively enforced.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 27, 2018, 11:27:22 AM
The reaction from Australia, South Africa, and pretty much all of North and South America:

Nativism is fun when it's selectively enforced.

You are only wrong, if you are White or European.  All others are the Master Races ;-)

Get over the fact that the rest of the world has no interest in Western Civ, and is as Machiavelian as the Western Civ is.  Recognize this is a competition.  Women aren't as interested in competition as men are ... so it is necessary to cuckhold the White males, so the White females are free to the non-White males.

Pr126 - Until you get rid of your monarchy and present political system .. GB will continue down the path to 1984.  The British Pound has weakened to nothing since 1914, from that point weakness was endemic ... nearly so in 1939 ... now GB men can't even win a pillow fight with their own women.  You are all Neville Chamberlain now.

"Price of Tea: In 1870 "normal working-class quality" tea sold at 3s. 4d. per pound-weight. In 1889 Lipton tea was offered at "the phenomenally low price" of 1s. 7d. per pound. Neither price can be construed as low, according to relative values in 2008: the 1870 and 1889 prices were £11.90, and £6.50 via the CPI; £16.30,and £8.20 via the GDP deflator; £98.40, and £40.39 via average earnings; £115.20 and £49.20 according to per capita GDP."

from https://www.measuringworth.com/calculators/ukcompare/

To convert ... 20 shillings per pound, and 12 pence per shilling.  So the ratio via CPI is 71.4 times more expensive or 82.1 times more expensive ... for a deflation of .014 and .0.012 respectively.  So the pound has fallen 98.6% or 98.8% respectively ... relative to the prince of tea.  How about gold?  The gold content of a British gold sovereign (pound) is 230 pounds today.  Relative to gold, it has a deflation of .0044 or the pound has fallen 99.56%.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

What has western civilization ever given to the world?
Should it survive? The globalist, Marxist say no.

The story goes that Europeans were constantly warring, while the rest of the world was the epitome of peace and tolerance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ

Baruch

Remember, an African village has a culture, just not one you recognize ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b01MZdIRqGU

One one level, people are the same everywhere.  But in all other levels, every culture is different.  If you want everyone to be alike, we have to all live at subsistence level on simple agriculture, hunting and gathering.

Anthropology should teach you to both value all human beings, but value your own tribe as well.

Stretched ear lobs and lower lips ... and you thought kids eating Tide Pods was wacked ;-)

The purpose of cosmopolitanism is to allow imperialists to rule easier ... see Alexander the Great etc.

Mankind in simple cultures, doesn't share common language, instead like in New Guinea, you have many languages.

This is why Sanskrit, Persian and English were important in ruling India.  Why Classical Chinese was important in ruling China.

Here are the San, the oldest African culture, that only came out of hunter/gatherer life style in my lifetime.  Now they are villagers ... and we can no longer go back to living in the Meso-lithic or Paleo-lithic ... we can only go back to Neo-lithic (stones plus agriculture).  There are no fathers/mothers to teach us the oldest ways anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjhhlJ5LIic
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

The worst mistake humans ever done was climbing down from the trees and walk upright.

Shiranu

Uh oh, I think this thread might have finally broke pr...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on May 27, 2018, 12:37:17 PM
The worst mistake humans ever done was climbing down from the trees and walk upright.

I bet it was evil Europeans who did that ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Jason78 on May 27, 2018, 01:57:36 PM
Why are you condoning it?
I do not condone it. Not at all.
I wrote that it happens. The EU state makes it happen.

Shiranu

QuoteRacist?

No...

"I'm not racist! I just think the biggest threat to my race, and the greatest sin of our times, is that the lesser races are allowed to breed in our country! It is disgusting that these lesser races that rape and murder are allowed to come here and breed with our pure, pious and angelic womens and bring down our gene pool! Before they were let in, rape was never a problem! Murder was never a problem!"

Yeah, sure.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur