Federal Agencies "Lose" Over 1,500 Refugee Children

Started by Shiranu, May 25, 2018, 11:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 06, 2018, 06:29:00 PM
The United Nations is now saying this practice is an illegal act of violating international human rights...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/05/world/americas/us-un-migrant-children-families.html

Remember the good ol' days, when the United States was the protector of the free world, not the bane of it? Pepperidge farms remebers.

I have opposed American (taxpayer) participation in UN on principle, when it was clear after the Korean War, that it was only a tool for anti-Americans.  The US isn't free, never has, never will be.  There is no Free World.  That is Cold War propaganda.  And we only protect our wealthy, internationally, not just those who claim to be US citizens.  More idealistic head in bucket.  The US, predatory since 1776 ... same as the other monkey criminal groups.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on June 06, 2018, 06:29:00 PM
The United Nations is now saying this practice is an illegal act of violating international human rights...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/05/world/americas/us-un-migrant-children-families.html

Remember the good ol' days, when the United States was the protector of the free world, not the bane of it? Pepperidge farms remebers.

It will take a decade after Trump to recover our honor...  Trump does not yet realize that history will condemn him as "The Worst President" ever.  And that is almost certainly assured.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 12:49:47 AM
It will take a decade after Trump to recover our honor...  Trump does not yet realize that history will condemn him as "The Worst President" ever.  And that is almost certainly assured.

The way things are going with Russia-gate ... how are we going to recover our honor after Obama?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on June 08, 2018, 12:49:47 AM
It will take a decade after Trump to recover our honor... 

I think 10 years is optimistic, but then, I'm a pessimist.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 08, 2018, 01:47:05 PM
I think 10 years is optimistic, but then, I'm a pessimist.

I consider myself an optimist, and even I think 10 years is extremely pessimistic.

I think there are millions upon millions of wonderful Americans, and tens or hundreds of millions more who are pretty darn good people. But there are also millions upon millions of Americans who vote for corrupt and heartless politicians that the rest of us don't contest, and even post-Trump I don't think there will be a massive swing towards more sane candidates.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 08, 2018, 04:55:13 PM
I consider myself an optimist, and even I think 10 years is extremely pessimistic.

I think there are millions upon millions of wonderful Americans, and tens or hundreds of millions more who are pretty darn good people. But there are also millions upon millions of Americans who vote for corrupt and heartless politicians that the rest of us don't contest, and even post-Trump I don't think there will be a massive swing towards more sane candidates.

It isn't up to the people.  It is up to the oligarchy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

This is one of those issues that seems to wallow in the background and I don't understand why people don't seem to be screaming about it? Are we completely wrong? Are there far more Trumpies than we think? Are there far more secret Trumpies than we are aware of? We could indeed be on he verge of a civil war, at the next election.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on June 09, 2018, 05:48:52 AM
This is one of those issues that seems to wallow in the background and I don't understand why people don't seem to be screaming about it? Are we completely wrong? Are there far more Trumpies than we think? Are there far more secret Trumpies than we are aware of? We could indeed be on he verge of a civil war, at the next election.

Yes, the Kalergi plan for the US continues.

And it is paranoia to say that the Federal government is in the business of trafficking refugee children, but with the CIA in charge of drug trafficking, it is certainly possible.  Do you like walnut sauce on your Comet pizza?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: Baruch on June 09, 2018, 06:40:14 AM
Yes, the Kalergi plan for the US continues.

Do you like walnut sauce on your Comet pizza?

I have no idea what either sentence means...and for that i dismiss your entire post. You do this often, and it is a shame. I skip your posts mainly because you bounce off walls. Seriously, it makes me sad, because I know I/we could learn quite a bit from you.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on June 09, 2018, 04:59:30 PM
I have no idea what either sentence means...and for that i dismiss your entire post. You do this often, and it is a shame. I skip your posts mainly because you bounce off walls. Seriously, it makes me sad, because I know I/we could learn quite a bit from you.

Kalergi plan ... for Europe (and by extension for N America) ... we will be ruled by a unelected bureaucracy of technocrats.

Walnut sauce/Comet pizza ... the scandal revealed not long ago regarding what really happens when degenerate DINOs get together.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: Baruch on June 09, 2018, 07:11:26 PM
Kalergi plan ... for Europe (and by extension for N America) ... we will be ruled by a unelected bureaucracy of technocrats.

Walnut sauce/Comet pizza ... the scandal revealed not long ago regarding what really happens when degenerate DINOs get together.

oh NOW I UNDERS zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on June 09, 2018, 10:28:39 PM
oh NOW I UNDERS zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah Baruch is slowly spiraling into both madness and ignore-world..  I regret that, as he once was worth debating.  But we move on...

Yes, there are more Trumpies than you think.  And that worries me.  I don't know whether it is lead in the water, arsenic in the wallpaper, or people drinking aftershave lotion, but something seems to be making some general areas of the US stupider.

And it may be age.  As my Dad got older, he watched Fox TV all the time.  And the more he watched Fox TV, the less factual he became.  Sure, partly, it was just because he was getting older.  But I think it was also that he was watching non-factual TV that was causing him to fail to discriminate between facts and "claims". 

I may have erred in letting him watch Fox TV all day, but it was his only pleasure (and his one martini at 6 pm) and it wasn't like he was voting or anything.  But listening to him proclaim that Obama was a foreigner and Hillary Clinton was managing a child sex ring from the basement of a Washington DC pizza shop was MADDENNING!  And he really believed that stuff.  And he wasn't the only one.  Millions of people still do. 

What can we do about such people?  They are completely oblivious to facts and evidence, and think the world is run by several cabals.  There is an elected politian in Washington DC who thinks "The Rothschilds" control the Earth's weather and that the Holocaust never happened. 

Who elects these people?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 11, 2018, 03:15:31 AM
Yeah Baruch is slowly spiraling into both madness and ignore-world..  I regret that, as he once was worth debating.  But we move on...

Yes, there are more Trumpies than you think.  And that worries me.  I don't know whether it is lead in the water, arsenic in the wallpaper, or people drinking aftershave lotion, but something seems to be making some general areas of the US stupider.

And it may be age.  As my Dad got older, he watched Fox TV all the time.  And the more he watched Fox TV, the less factual he became.  Sure, partly, it was just because he was getting older.  But I think it was also that he was watching non-factual TV that was causing him to fail to discriminate between facts and "claims". 

I may have erred in letting him watch Fox TV all day, but it was his only pleasure (and his one martini at 6 pm) and it wasn't like he was voting or anything.  But listening to him proclaim that Obama was a foreigner and Hillary Clinton was managing a child sex ring from the basement of a Washington DC pizza shop was MADDENNING!  And he really believed that stuff.  And he wasn't the only one.  Millions of people still do. 

What can we do about such people?  They are completely oblivious to facts and evidence, and think the world is run by several cabals.  There is an elected politian in Washington DC who thinks "The Rothschilds" control the Earth's weather and that the Holocaust never happened. 

Who elects these people?

Not a Trump voter, fur ball.  Ad hominem shows you have no argument.  I won't bother repeating myself for you.  I did for aitm.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.