Supreme Court Votes Against Worker's Rights

Started by Shiranu, May 22, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 29, 2018, 07:05:06 AM
I love an optimist.

What difference do you think affects the prejudices of more people?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 29, 2018, 07:07:20 AM
What difference do you think affects the prejudices of more people?

Politics.  We more likely kill for that (and ideology its bastard father) than for anything else.  But even in primitive man, skin color differences are a problem, not just imperialists.  That and being unable to understand their language.  The second most is when you do understand their language, and realize they just called you a monkey's uncle.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 29, 2018, 07:09:02 AM
Politics.  We more likely kill for that (and ideology its bastard father) than for anything else.  But even in primitive man, skin color differences are a problem, not just imperialists.  That and being unable to understand their language.  The second most is when you do understand their language, and realize they just called you a monkey's uncle.

Ah,  that's less than skin color.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 29, 2018, 07:25:45 AM
Ah,  that's less than skin color.

Only to a person obsessed with White guilt.  I am unprejudiced, I despise all people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: fencerider on May 28, 2018, 12:49:40 AM
Ohhhh its arbitration. That filthy word that I have hated since the first time I heard it. Gives corporations a free white wash to cover up their crimes.
Conservatives are always going on about welfare, but do they ever take corporate welfare into consideration?

This, from Forbes, not exactly a bastion of liberalism:
Where Is The Outrage Over Corporate Welfare?

We allow corporations to milk dry the public coffers, and yet we can't afford to house the homeless, many of which simply are not mentally or physically able to make enough money to house themselves, especially in today's economy.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 29, 2018, 02:15:46 PM
Conservatives are always going on about welfare, but do they ever take corporate welfare into consideration?

We allow corporations to milk dry the public coffers, and yet we can't afford to house the homeless, many of which simply are not mentally or physically able to make enough money to house themselves, especially in today's economy.

Not when they are the recipients of the welfare.  It is time to end the corporation's sucking at the cash teat.

Baruch

The purpose of the overlords is to loot.  Just ask Genghis Khan.  And no, voters don't allow anything.  If you protest (See Occupy) the authorities bring out the "Ukrainian sharpshooters" itching to create a false flag.  You know it is true.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 29, 2018, 07:11:10 PM
The purpose of the overlords is to loot.  Just ask Genghis Khan.  And no, voters don't allow anything.  If you protest (See Occupy) the authorities bring out the "Ukrainian sharpshooters" itching to create a false flag.  You know it is true.

I can't recall being afraid of "Ukrainian Sharpshooters" lately.  "Russian bot farms" yes, but "Ukrainian Sharpshooters"?  What world do you live in anyway?

fencerider

probably buried underneath a load of Fox Entertainment Center brain-washing.... I kinda remember Obama getting bitch-slapped when he said we should stop giving billions in subsidies to the oil-men.

personally I think the only welfare corporations should be getting is free casketts.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on June 01, 2018, 01:15:52 AM
probably buried underneath a load of Fox Entertainment Center brain-washing.... I kinda remember Obama getting bitch-slapped when he said we should stop giving billions in subsidies to the oil-men.

personally I think the only welfare corporations should be getting is free casketts.

I kind of agree with you on that. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 01, 2018, 12:02:57 AM
I can't recall being afraid of "Ukrainian Sharpshooters" lately.  "Russian bot farms" yes, but "Ukrainian Sharpshooters"?  What world do you live in anyway?

You know nothing of Occupy?  Were you hibernating then?  And yes, $46,000 in Russian Facebook ads, but nothing the R or D party did, is the key to the last election ;-)  See my latest post in this section.  Y'all have paranoia, and partisanship.  Stop this or there will be Civil War, Republicans against Democrats ... again.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 01, 2018, 01:26:39 AM
I kind of agree with you on that.

So, the business of America isn't business?  Well, what would beneficiaries (including me) of Fed budgets say?

Extreme R people would say that no government employee, or government contractor, or military person ... has ever worked a day.

Do corporations commit crimes?  Yes, but the basis of corporate law, is limited liability.  Similarly with government ... they have some protection while committing official acts, but can lose the next election.  With corporations, you can refuse to buy their products/services.  Except for banks ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Hmmm... should I post this? I mean what issue could anyone on this forum possibly have with a transgender woman citing Marx and criticizing capitalism?

https://youtu.be/gJW4-cOZt8A

Cavebear

Quote from: GSOgymrat on June 11, 2018, 02:20:05 AM
Hmmm... should I post this? I mean what issue could anyone on this forum possibly have with a transgender woman citing Marx and criticizing capitalism?

Well, transgender Marxists ARE legally allowed to advertise products for sale.  Or are you against President Trump?

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on June 11, 2018, 02:20:05 AM

Just the Marxism ... aside from free speech of course.  Criticizing capitalism is a no-brainer (double meaning).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.