Author Topic: The so called conscience of the Left ... for the children  (Read 165 times)

Online Shiranu

Re: The so called conscience of the Left ... for the children
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2018, 09:16:28 PM »
Wow, it's almost like I'm not some raving fanatic like you want to stereotype me as.

Crazy.
"I can’t move on, I can’t relax. ’Cause when you're gone... panic attacks." - Elohim

"Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny" - Steve Maraboli

Offline Baruch

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2018, 09:53:28 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow, it's almost like I'm not some raving fanatic like you want to stereotype me as.

Crazy.

You are a young adult, still short on life experience, and I hope in time you get those "interesting" life experiences.  It is much more than getting a gold star for just showing up ;-)
שלום

Online Shiranu

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2018, 02:55:42 PM »
Lol, my last post was in the wrong thread. Oops.
"I can’t move on, I can’t relax. ’Cause when you're gone... panic attacks." - Elohim

"Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny" - Steve Maraboli

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2018, 05:31:13 PM »
Because it's better than the hellhole they live in
And besides, all they have to go on is what they've seen and heard from our television and media. They don't know how things really are here. If they did, they'd stay the hell away unless they've got good money.
"No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up."
Lily Tomlin

Offline Baruch

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2018, 06:15:06 PM »
And besides, all they have to go on is what they've seen and heard from our television and media. They don't know how things really are here. If they did, they'd stay the hell away unless they've got good money.

The probably winner in the Mexican presidential election today ... Obrador ... says all the Mexicans should move the US on Monday ;-)  They want to not only make Mexico more like Venezuela, they want to extend it all the way to the N Pole.

Well as pro-Hispanic like Shiranu ... but from a non-Left POV ... I see no problem.  Just don't expect 10 million more Mexican immigrants, to necessarily vote Democratic.  With a Left victory, it will the Right going north, like the Cubans did after Castro.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 06:27:28 PM by Baruch »
שלום

Online Cavebear

« Reply #20 on: Today at 08:45:38 AM »
1.  Nations have the right to control their borders.
2.  Children should stay with parents.
3.  Intelligent people should be able to manage both.
4.  We aren't doing that.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk