News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

ISIS has nothing to do with Islam!

Started by Blackleaf, May 20, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

The Masked Arab is a YouTuber and former Muslim who makes videos about Islam and ISIS. Today, he released a comedic animation on the subject of ISIS and whether or not they are Islamic. I won't give away the punchline, but I recommend watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfqnnbcUVMQ
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Conspiracy theory of history or current events, aren't limited to the West or to the Right.  This is common ape behavior.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

This starts sounding like The 12 Days of Ramadan. I give it a lol and a half.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Muhammad invented Mormonism 1200 years before Joseph Smith, how is that for being progressive? ;-)

At least the stereotypes in the video were multi-ethnic/multi-racial.  Not that Arab Muslims are comfortable with that, or GB shutting down their African slave trade.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 20, 2018, 01:14:55 PM
The Masked Arab is a YouTuber and former Muslim who makes videos about Islam and ISIS. Today, he released a comedic animation on the subject of ISIS and whether or not they are Islamic. I won't give away the punchline, but I recommend watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfqnnbcUVMQ

Then there are 2 choices.  Either Moslems tolerate too many OTHER crazy people who come out everytime the Imams demand protests, or they agree.  They better start deciding.  The world is getting to a tipping point of  intolerance of terrorists and will start to do something about them.  You either control your own population or others will.  Obliteration is a horrible possibility.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

But Iran has killed millions of Americans and Israelis ... so they need to be revenged ... right?  And the violent and predatory activity of our SA ally, must be supported.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

QuoteThen there are 2 choices.  Either Moslems tolerate too many OTHER crazy people who come out every time the Imams demand protests, or they agree.
They cannot disagree.
To disagree against Allah's commands means apostasy.
That is bad for the Muslim's health, family and future well being.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on May 22, 2018, 08:38:09 AM
They cannot disagree.
To disagree against Allah's commands means apostasy.
That is bad for the Muslim's health, family and future well being.

Enforced by what and who?

There is no Allah, there is no God, there is no Yaweh, there is no Odin, Zeus or Jupiter, there is no "squid-in-the-sky", etc.  No being is around to enforce the human-created rules imagining any deity at all.  Get over the superstition.

pr126

Don't tell me, tell it to a Muslim.

What is the penalty for apostasy in Islam?
Every Muslim is empowered by Islamic law (sharia) to dish out punishment, becoming judge, jury, and executioner.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on May 22, 2018, 09:11:28 AM
Don't tell me, tell it to a Muslim.

What is the penalty for apostasy in Islam?
Every Muslim is empowered by Allah to dish out punishment,
becoming judge, jury, and executioner for   Islam by the Sharia.

You might notice I HAVE, when they come around, LOL!

Well I didn't ASK about the "penalty for apostasy in Islam", but I can guess.  Would it be kindly discussion about the details (LOL) or would it be decapitation or amputation?  Such kindly folks...  They remind me of Christians after the same length of time after the ESTABLISHMENT of their religion.  IOW, crazed lunatics...

Gawdzilla Sama

Communism has nothing to do with atheism.

The GOP has nothing to do with humanity.

The Cubs have nothing to do with baseball.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

pr126

If any Muslim tells you that apostasy is not punishable by the death penalty, point him to this verse:

Quran 4:89
Sahih International: They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 22, 2018, 09:26:11 AM
Communism has nothing to do with atheism.

The GOP has nothing to do with humanity.

The Cubs have nothing to do with baseball.

They won the World Series in 2016.  Are you in denial?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on May 22, 2018, 09:27:44 AM
If any Muslim tells you that apostasy is not punishable by the death penalty, point him to this verse:

Quran 4:89
Sahih International: They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

Were you attempting to convince me of something?  I already think most Moslem are crazed idiots.  But so are some Christians, Hindus, and others.  They are ALL nuts...

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on May 22, 2018, 09:41:38 AM
Were you attempting to convince me of something?  I already think most Moslem are crazed idiots.  But so are some Christians, Hindus, and others.  They are ALL nuts...

The standard reply, as expected.

Let's see: 33148 deadly terrorist attacks since 9/11

Which religion has come anywhere near to this "achievement". Christians? Hindus, Jews? All nuts to the same extent?

Can your moral equivalence be substantiated?